What grow room?

Slippy One

Wow that is top stuff if only my grow was so discreet... my one is a bit more how can you miss it.. oh whats that xl budbox doing there :wassnnme:

Enjoy growing in there!! :bong:

Hey thanks for the positive feedback guys, UK420 is an inspiration to all. :smokin::hippy::guitar:

OK, as promised, some action shots of the stealth flower room. Under the screen there's 12 Guerrilla Gold #3 crosses in 6.5L pots. This is a test run, as I need to select a strong plant for outdoor growing. I'll be looking for hermie traits, finish times, and plant vigor. I have carefully labelled clones of each plant, safe in a veg box. Only 1 mum-clone will be selected. They'll go outdoors en masse early June.

In the smaller, raised pots are the sativas, these guys can take up to 90 days to finish, so might as well flower them early.

The screen is another idea pinched from most grows I see here in the diary section. It makes sense for any indoor grow, so the light isn't wasted on popcorn bud. That'll be a permanent fixture I reckon. Makes training a doddle. Only problem is watering so many and I'm a lazy bastard so just water from the bottom. Plants seem to like it for the last 3 weeks or so. Thirsty buggers!! :D

Anyway here's some more pics:

This is the fresh outside air, passive but with a circulating fan in front to help..

gallery_74714_4856_153121.jpg

This is the 1st hatch, just a simple frame with a 50mm rockwool cut to fit. Stapled some old cardboard to keep the rockwool in place. Does a fine job on it's own, kills the sound of the fans, and 95% of the light.

gallery_74714_4856_88219.jpg

And you might've missed the small cable coming out at the bottom. That's my Humidistat on a 3m probe sensor. Everyone with a hard to open stealth room should have one! :yep:

Then there's the final cover, a simple sheet of black & white with velcro. Making it totally light proof. Gotta love the velcro strips. You can almost see how much negative pressure is in there with the shape of the plastic..

gallery_74714_4856_117148.jpg

And the plantage:

gallery_74714_4856_195901.jpg

Thanks again, and good luck with anyone trying something similar. It's easier than you think, and much less obvious than a huge black tent!! :D

:yinyang:

• Like 15

I forgot these shots. This is the 1st hatch, showing how much light leaks out before the black and white plastic goes on.

gallery_74714_4856_20491.jpg

And the room now it looks a bit more lived in.

gallery_74714_4856_32720.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 12

Always wanted to do something like this when I finally own a house, would have a wardrobe with a hatch in the back to avoid such difficult access... be like narnia but better

Anyways you've only gone and done it :notworthy:

• Like 4

This one's for you, Bluez:

gallery_74714_4856_45989.jpg

:yep:

Ha ha, that's what I'm talking about! Looks very stealthy mate. You think it could fool old bill?

Some hidden brackets that hold it to the wall with the slide of a catch maybe? Could you imagine your delight if you ever did get a knock and they didn't find it???

Maybe a hidden kill switch to kill everything bar the extractor??? I'm sure leppy/leppy???? That dug a bunker under his garage with a hidden entrance managed to go un-noticed when he got the dreaded knock?

Make sure the bookcase doesn't leave scratch marks as you move it each time.

Edited by Bluez
  • Like 1