What grow room?

Slippy One

That..Is.. Fuckin.. Quality mate! :woot:

Now thats stealth!!

Great work mate, can't believe I missed this thread until just now! :P

Your doing amazing mate, don't envy you if they get to heavy and need tying up though! Maybe a couple of cains attached to the pot??...

I do need stalks. it's 50 odd pendulums in there atm. Crazy, but it's actually quite a good problem to have!! :yep:

• 1 month later...

Cheers to all, thanks for all the positive vibes. It was fun to make. But not as much fun I've had growing with it. :yep:

:yinyang:

Update. I've done a few upgrades. New 6" exhaust and 4" intake. New 600w MH bulb, Mylar gone, white paint instead, [easier to clean], variac is outside hidden, and the hatch is going to be upgraded with thicker wood, and lightproof passive intakes to help with summer temps. Starting using the Gas Lantern Routine for lighting too. Much happier plants this round. Less damage on the pocket, less heat too. Win win.

No smells. Still silent lights off, barely a hum lights on. Fridge is noisier. It can be done! :yep:

Thanks for all the positive vibes, as I said, even if the laws changed I'd still go stealth. It's just a whole lot less hassle if you like having guests/pests round for a cuppa. I would also feel extremely confident to let an officer of the law inside the house. No sweat. :spliff:

Some recent pics for you to look at, as I gear up for the 2013 outdoor growing season.

gallery_74714_4856_6860.jpg

gallery_74714_4856_100682.jpg

gallery_74714_4856_48171.jpg

gallery_74714_4856_53903.jpg

gallery_74714_4856_25886.jpg

Cheers!

:yinyang:

• Like 6