What grow room?

Slippy One

Yeah, thought about a kill switch, but it's silent during the day, and just a whisper from 9pm-9am. I have a wall bracket for the bookcase. I'll screw it securely to the wall for sure. The bookcase will eventually have castors on the bottom for easy access. the flower room is so silent, I could easily entertain the plod in the same room.

"Cup o tea, officer?" lol

• Like 2

Sweet job, slippy. :guitar: I'm looking to do something similar in a brick outhouse.

You'll be growing some monsters this year then...

Respect guys, I guess the law is still an ass. Until these fuckjobs in power stop prohibition, and those of us with small children at home, we'll have to make do with stealth. I was actually inspired by the other 'hidden' growroom threads, here. All it took was £70 in materials, so cheaper than a 1mx1m tent, and slightly larger and taller. If there was one flaw, it's 98% airtight. Only the airpockets in the velcro and the 4" passive, ventilation-fan assisted intake for fresh air. Seems to do the job, but I've read that passive intakes should be 7x larger than the extract. If I run into problems, I'll buy a 6" airforce to extract, and use the current 4" fan as intake. Negative pressure is really strong.

Work in progress, next purchase will be some Orca grow room film, as the mylar is all dirty and crumpled now. (Note to self, don't install reflective sheeting while sanding and painting, and don't clean Mylar with kitchen spray)... :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Great stuff, love a good stealth grow, makes me wonder how many times I mightve been standing in very close proximity to one. :D

I'm sure leppy/leppy???? That dug a bunker under his garage with a hidden entrance managed to go un-noticed when he got the dreaded knock?

lol thats ace, is there thread about that? sounds like a good story.

Edited by iBMe

Great stuff, love a good stealth grow, makes me wonder how many times I mightve been standing in very close proximity to one. :D

lol thats ace, is there thread about that? sounds like a good story.

Me too but i think it would be silly for him to post pics of it. If the police were to be looking on this site and saw a post about it they would circulate the pics to see if anyone recognised the place and go back knowing where to look. :russian:

Cheers tico.

Hey Slippy :)

Must say I'm pretty impressed with the setup. And the way you've concealled your grow room is second to none my friend :shuriken:

I've got a question though. How have you managed to get the drywall flush with existing wall? I can't quite put my finger on what you've done and it'd be much appriciated if you could enlighten me?

Thanks man. Happy harvesting when it comes!

How have you managed to get the drywall flush with existing wall? I can't quite put my finger on what you've done and it'd be much appriciated if you could enlighten me?

Thanks man. Happy harvesting when it comes!

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by flush, but the ends were silicone sealant and a drop of plaster. The frame was held in tension, with some corner brackets to secure with dry wall fasteners. It's been made to disassemble easily.