What grow room?

Slippy One

Just clocked this Slippy, excellent, tidy, inspired work.

May your rewards in great ganja be plantiful (typo but left it as it sounds like a cool new growing adjective!) and uplifting.

Stay safe. You're certainly taking the steps.

Thanks everyone, good to see the stealth grows gaining popularity! I'd probably grow like if it was legal. I like visitors and it works amazingly well. Here's some shots from the action tonight, around day 30 for my goldberries, my new outdoor strain, and day 20 for the frisian dew green-pheno mother project. Currently all 5 are green... There's also 3 Moonshine Haze in there, with 6.5 litre pots. They'll flower for another 60 days... :D

gallery_74714_4856_249437.jpg

gallery_74714_4856_152435.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 11

Awesome set up!!! Great finish . Is the bookcase on a hinge?

No, the wall isn't strong enough at the pivot point, good idea though! Easy to move around though.

:guitar: sssccchhhwwweeeeeeeeet! lol

Now you just need some lightweight hollow 'blocks of books' for easy removal before entry and replacement after gardening.

Titles like 'Washers of the 30's' or 'Belgian Doyley Knitting' or 'The Holy Bible' which nobody would attempt to pick up.... :innocent::wassnnme:

Them Goldberries look nice and vigorous... :D

Edited by Loam Gnome

So far so good, seems the 4" passive intake is providing adequate CO2. I can even hear the passive intake air rushing down the pipes, like a sweet melody. Seems that the strong negative pressure means I don't need an intake fan in Winter. :yep:

Anyone interested, here's my Goldberry strain looking gold at exactly day 40 12/12. Maybe only 15-20 days left. Some phenos earlier.

gallery_74714_4856_62863.jpg

And here's another action shot watering the 3 moonshine haze's, which have really started packing it on. They need another 40-50 days to finish. lol

gallery_74714_4856_124528.jpg

:ninja:

• Like 12