'Hidden' wall, 3 room grow space

wotnwhy

• 2 weeks later...

When plastering you never blend the plaster down to nuffing over time that will crack , the hole wall should of been skimd with 2 coats , he has even had to use a bit of skim to hold the tapes on lol , now your wall is in even as half has more plaster on than the other , as long as your happy that's all what matters , I'm a plasterer so I'm gunna be picky lol

Atb

• Like 1

Oh I see what you mean. Now you mention it he did say what we should be doing is the whole wall. But we didn't have enough plaster and he was visiting on a slim time frame.

Should crack start to appear it will just mean it fits in more with the rest of the house! :rofl:

Or I can just get him round again when the time comes, and get him to build another room or 2 while he's here :wink:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Guest stickyfingaz_1989

I love the lenghts people will go to inorder to grow our favourite hurb with a sence of sucurity, top work..

• Like 1

Oh I see what you mean. Now you mention it he did say what we should be doing is the whole wall. But we didn't have enough plaster and he was visiting on a slim time frame.

Should crack start to appear it will just mean it fits in more with the rest of the house! :rofl:

Or I can just get him round again when the time comes, and get him to build another room or 2 while he's here wink.gif

Wallpaper. Done!

:yep:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i used to have a fake wall in my old house similar to what youve built here i put one of those canvas wardrobes (the ones from argos) in front of it with a dirty washing basket next to it

the police once turned up for a domestic dispute between myself and my brother

they ended up having a good look round the house but never discovered a thing :)

out of sight out of mind ;)

nice design bud :yep:

• 1 year later...

Ha ha! Thanks mate :)

Well, this drobe has been in action for a couple of years now. Still going strong, and no cracks in the plaster! ;)

It served me well running a 400w bulb as my main flower. Even handled a 600w in winter months.

• Like 4

lol just seen the post before mine was 2013 lol

glad to hear its serving its purpose :yep: I'd love to do something like this it would be my dream to have a system so i could stay self sufficient all year round

But in this little box house i call my home I'm just not that lucky lol.

:v: keep it green!

Dweeeb

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

thats mint how much did it cost u

never thought of this

next thing on my to do list :) after xmas

thank u

Edited by Temujen