'Hidden' wall, 3 room grow space

wotnwhy

Thanks all! :D

The first grow is finished in there, popping the new beans now, but had major trouble.. Since I've started growing I've had a pretty much 100% success rate (excluding Barneys Farm). But have lost 15 seeds so far trying to get popped... UGORG, Bodhi and G13. Tried swapping the 250w in the veg to a Maxibright T4 thinking I was cooking them, but no joy. Have 5 Blues, cracked in water that went into soil 2 days ago, nothing yet.. :unsure:

That aside, while the flower rooms empty I will be doing some updates, hopefully insulating the wall, adding a couple of tube heaters and building a raised floor for the plants. There will be photo updates soon I hope!

:hippy:

Stoatin'!

Clean and tidy job made of an excellent plan..

Big ups to you wotnwhy china..

Stay safe and keep it green.

Edited by NotGoingGoa

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lol

what also struck me about the finished pic was that why didnt wotnwhy not just build right across the room

instead of only using a bit of the room ? :shutup:

:wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks a good space , that is the worst attemtemp at plastering I've ever seen though lol

Really? :unsure: 6 months down the line with 1 coat of paint and it still looks like one seamless wall, even on close inspection. Maybe because the photo's were taken during the process while some bits were dryer than others? I don't know anything about plastering so you may be right? But the finished job is flawless :guitar:

lol

what also struck me about the finished pic was that why didnt wotnwhy not just build right across the room

instead of only using a bit of the room ? :shutup:

:wink:

Looking at the last photo I see what you mean :lol: But to the left of the room I built is a chimney :wink:

:rofl: dont think there was anything wrong with your plastering, its a lot better than mine would be

but i've been recovering from breaking my shoulder last year & nearly ripping my arm off :blub:

nice job man,,,,,,,did u use the wardrobe narnia idea in the end. if not what did u use. Think i'd use a big van gough print framed, night sky or one of his many sunflowers.

The ideas for covering we've had so far are:

Painting; but it's finding a big enough one..

Poster; I'm not much of a poster man, but if I find the right one

Cork board; The most sensible idea so far

Arcade machine; the best idea so far. Except for getting it up the stairs, and moving it each time you wanted access...

Dresser; good idea and handy, but like the arcade maching, bit of hassle gaining access

Mirror; Got one that would be perfect. But it needs a new frame and is ridiculously heavy, hanging it would be tricky..

You should use a framed poster of Rita Hayworth like in Shawshank Redemption. It has to be!

• Like 2

Guest davedee420

Nah.......Id stick a nice grow tent in front of that...wont be able to see a thing... ;)

• Like 3