Cream Mandarine ® | G. Poison Auto ® | Black Jack Auto &#174

senzi

Serps do you still dry in your DR60? do you use a fan controller?

Sometimes I do, but if I still have plants growing, I have a large cardboard box which sits next to the tent that has a piece of ducting that goes from the box into an intake on the tent to help control smell as its drying and no I don't have a fan controller.

Hope that helps and good luck with the harvest :yep:

• Like 4

almost there now senzi mate :toot:

your jars will be full before you know it......everything is looking sweet as mate :yep:

atb :hippy:

Almost there now mate cheers for looking!

Great time ur going to have... :)

Im enjoying my mohan, and 2 on the way. One is testing a new local compo im trying.

Glad your enjoying your fruits dude, Mohan is defiantly one I will try in the future :yinyang:

You should put some of your photos into the cream of the crop gallery,

Great stuff :skin_up:

Thats very kind of you to say so GC, I only use a little cannon ixus to take the shots, I need to invest in a tripod for it as my hand is all over the place when trying to take close ups. I would be stoked if one of my pics ever got picked for COTC,

Sometimes I do, but if I still have plants growing, I have a large cardboard box which sits next to the tent that has a piece of ducting that goes from the box into an intake on the tent to help control smell as its drying and no I don't have a fan controller.

Hope that helps and good luck with the harvest :yep:

Cheers Serp I knocked up a little dry box this morning :guitar:

Edited by senzi
  • Like 3

Day 67

All plants have had their last watering which should mean the pots should be dry by friday in time ready for the chop :guitar:

I knocked up a dry box this morning as I might have to start my new grow off before this harvest is dry and will need the tent.

Nothing else to report really just watching the colas getting super fat now :smokin:

Top left -BJ1

Bottom Left -GP

Top Right - BJ2

Bottom Right- CM

gallery_75296_5394_252040.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_207618.jpg

Dry box with 4" ducting going into tent.

gallery_75296_5394_21736.jpg

Will do a harvest update on the weekend :yinyang:

Senzi

Edited by senzi
  • Like 7

Hi Senzi, I got a Nikon Coolpix L25, it ok, but auto focus a pain, cannot focus on small leaves as it focus on everything else first. Got a cheap tripod from Asda ( £6 ) but it fiddly to use.

Sometimes I use the timer so I press once and then in 10 seconds the camera takes pic without me pressing as the photo taken, am getting a bit better with it. Useing the fill flash in grow room.

I wonder if you have your next grow seeds yet and what you picked.

Grow Chum. :skin_up:

• Like 4

Looking great mate, not long now till you'll have jars full of bud & nice little dry box :D

And grow chum, don't know if you can do it on your camera but check if you can change the focus points as it'll give more control over where it focuses rather than to focus on the nearest object, hope that makes sense & sorry to 'high' jack your thread senzi :)

• Like 4

hi senzi :pitchfork: ,

Very good, seems like you're going to get a nice quality harvest... and very productive!

Keep it up and enjoy them¡

Jaypp

• Like 2

hi senzi mate...hope things are good and that you are ready for the harvest(is it tonight??)

was just wondering how are you getting on with the wac1 fan controller,as i have just upgraded my fan to 5" and am in need of a controller.

cheers and hope all goes well with the harvest :execute: just be careful with the scissor hash :mashed:

atb :hippy:

e2a:nice little drying box..looks just like mine..it will work a treat mate :yep:

Edited by benji boy
  • Like 1

Alright benji mate.

Everything is good this end, I think all the plants are coming down tomorrow mate ! Although I I'm not to sure if I should give them 24 hours darkness and chop on Saturday instead? Does the 24 hour dark period make much of a difference in your experience ? I guess I could take down 2 tomoz and 2 on Saturday and find out for myself .

I would get a wac1 for your fan mate, for £25 it's a decent bit of kit.. No hum , easy to install etc. I have a hight power 4" ruck fan I don't think there is that much difference in that and the low power 5" , I get away with having it on setting 4 lights on and turn it down to 3 when it's lights off or really cold ... Setting 3 is pretty much silent the only thing u can hear from my tent is my clip on fan ... I read that u shouldn't run the fans lower than 40% power or you risk burning them out so I have not used setting 1 or 2 on the controller.

Hope this helps dude.

Ill update you on the harvest tomorrow :-)

• Like 2
Guest AutoPoter

mate just chop them down rather than leave them in the dark but as you say do it as a test with two this time round and i bet you wont do it next time ;)

atb man

• Like 2

mate just chop them down rather than leave them in the dark but as you say do it as a test with two this time round and i bet you wont do it next time ;)

atb man

We will see mate , I bet I they all end up getting chopped tomorrow I have run out of patience now!

Cheers AP

:execute: Happy Harvest Senzi, :execute:

Nice one Micro! this time tomorrow I will be hacking away :guitar:

• Like 2

alright senzi,cheers for the info on the wac1 dude :yep: ..will defo be purchasing one ready for my next run(when the cold has gone)

as for leaving them in the dark i wouldn't bother mate.doesn't make much of a difference imo..

well hope you enjoy your first chop night fella :D and hope there will be many more to come. :yes:

have you already chosen what your growing for the next one??

all the best for later mate...hope it don't take you all night and ENJOY!! :toot:

Edited by benji boy

Day 70 :execute:

So the time has come :woot: Today is harvest day for all 4 of the plants, good job work called me this morning to tell me not to bother coming in because of the snow so I have the whole day and night to trim away.

I am so pleased that I have managed to get to the end without any major issues, apart from some rust spots and yellowing leaves everything has been pretty straight forward .

I set out to harvest around 4oz and think I may well smash that judging by the looks of it. I'm glad that I let them run for 10 weeks as I have definitely noticed the benefits.

So then

I have already pretty much tackled the Green Poison just need to tidy the buds up a bit. She has been a great plant to grow with nice and fairly compact buds and she absolutely stinks! She finished off at 60cm tall with loads of frosty bud sites. I would defiantly grow Green poison again!

gallery_75296_5394_76578.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_101400.jpg

After a little trim

gallery_75296_5394_15913.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_54467.jpg

BOOM pretty happy with that !

gallery_75296_5394_63311.jpg

She has now gone into my dry box which is currently 18c with 50% humidity

Rite the Cream Mandarine will be up shortly better get back to it

:ninja:

• Like 3

Hi senzi!!

That's a very good harvest mate, seems like Green Poison Auto is another quality strain, just like her non-auto version :)

Hope you enjoy it buddy, see you around, I'll keep passing by to check your smoke report in a few weeks, in case you post it ;)

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 1

Day 70 Continued..

Next in line for the chop was the Cream Mandarine. Her buds are not as dense as the GPs but they are super frosty and have a lovely citrus aroma. The main cola is an absolute beast! I love how she has started to turn purple in places.. :guitar:

Here she is in all her glory

gallery_75296_5394_128696.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_183261.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_182186.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_90511.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_67853.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_252013.jpg

Time for a break from all the snipping I think :stoned: :stoned:

Edited by senzi