Laph's Easy Single Variac Fan Control

Laphroaig

@@Laphroaig

Yes JH this is a good thread, I love @@mooker build too

The OP has so few likes, I think this thread deserves to be pinned

Hell if this thread doesn't deserve to be pinned then which thread does!

Credit where credits due, what do you say @@Joolz ?

@@Joint hogger, your getting a Variac on your headstone dude, I think you are going to turn into one!

Edited by Davey Jones
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well thats not true @@Laphroaig

look

https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=galleryℑ=270137

I think its ridiculous how this thread hasnt been pinned, I asked @@Joolz twice now JH has mentioned it but it just goes totally ignored, not even an acknowledgment which is a shame. the negative stuff gets lots of attention but something as good as this its unsung

I wonder what it takes to get a thread pinned? @@Joolz doesn't seerm interested maybe someone like @@Twisted Rizla or @@distracted might take the time to give us an answer

:yinyang:

• Like 2

I don't have an issue pinning it.

However, that may not be the opinion of the governor. If you find it un-pinned, you'll know the score :)

• Like 1

If you find it un-pinned, you'll know the score

OK mate sweet, I knew you wouldnt ignore me too!

Well thats not true @@Laphroaig

look

https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&image=270137

I think its ridiculous how this thread hasnt been pinned, I asked @@Joolz twice now JH has mentioned it but it just goes totally ignored, not even an acknowledgment which is a shame. the negative stuff gets lots of attention but something as good as this its unsung

I wonder what it takes to get a thread pinned? @@Joolz doesn't seerm interested maybe someone like @@Twisted Rizla or @@distracted might take the time to give us an answer

Not sure how I've ignored you, this is the first time I've been aware of this thread and you've not contacted me to ask me anything

fwiw i have my notifications for @ Joolz turned off

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 1

fwiw i have my notifications for @ Joolz turned off

Its worth a lot, I never thought of that tbh

Reading it back it does read like a bit of a rant, I had a crap day and its affected that post which I have had to have a word with myself for

I ampretty chilled out now :bong: and feel like a bell end so please accept my apologies @@Joolz

(Thanks for pinning it)

• Like 2

I just want to thank @@Davey Jones for battling valiantly to get this thread pinned. If anyone deserves kudos it's @@scraglor, Davey, et al. for all their knowledge and guidance without which I'd never have attempted anything like this and of course @@Joolz (even though he'll most probably miss this mention too) for making it all possible.

Thank-you

Edited by Laphroaig
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

davey you legend must have missed that one thanks

and thanks

Laphroaig

ill be give one ago before long so thanks for this great controller

Edited by fudge123
  • Like 1

one more silly question guys

im thinking of building one off the controllers and having a oil filled rad 2kw hooked up to it

so just wondering what amp fuse to put in the main plug?