*~FREE SEEDS ~*

Joolz

thnx guys for the 3 replies,

passintime ,i high recommend the site ,and i think 15bucks even 100 isnt big problem for many ppl i hope.

uk420 continues to share knowledge

keep up the good work Hiphip passintime AutoPoter

is there any of these beans left.. im literally writing my subs letter n jiffy out now and will post in the morning.... would love to get a pack of the evo x psychoberry if any left or am i too late ??

• 2 weeks later...

Thought they might have run out..

But then received some EVo x psychoberry in the post this morning..

Happy days :guitar:

Much appreciated guys!!

• Like 1

Still not sent mine, have the envelope in front of me ready to go but last of my cash just went on the electricity key but I will be sending it V.soon... christmas absolutely cleaned me out.. Hope im not too late to get some of those evo beans...

Has anyone actually done Lot 5 Evo x Psychosis because I've got loads of seeds to pop and can't decide which to choose?

I'm sending my subs renewal tomorrow,

should I bung a safeadressed jiffy too or would it just be a waste?

oh and could someone pm me the address to send it too, cheers all

Whens the earliest I could re-subscibe? Those 'Evo x Psychosis' sound sick! Great stuff Joolz and the UK420 crew. Probally the main reason I have Broadband at home when I think about it!?! Oh, and I think the misses uses the internet as well, but I was talking main reasons. :guitar: Atb, reds. :king:

Whens the earliest I could re-subscibe? Those 'Evo x Psychosis' sound sick! Great stuff Joolz and the UK420 crew. Probally the main reason I have Broadband at home when I think about it!?! Oh, and I think the misses uses the internet as well, but I was talking main reasons. :guitar: Atb, reds. :king:

Was wondering the same myself dude :wassnnme:

Im sure theyre Evo x psychoberry or somthing like that but they do sound delicious.

Leng