*~FREE SEEDS ~*

Joolz

current stock left is

Evo x Cheese - 1 pack

Evo x Pschoberry = 6 packs

:yinyang:

Wow, all those other vars went quick. Looks like I was lucky to get my first choice seeds then. The seeds came in reusable tough plastic vials, they look like they would be excellent for storing oil etc. Anyway, thanks for my seeds guys.

Ganja•Ninja

if you click the link in the first post of this thread all the address details are there :)

current stock left is

Evo x Cheese - 1 pack

Evo x Pschoberry = 6 packs

:yinyang:

Aha I've done it. I'll post that first thing. So it said you've been notified and it'll complete and be sent (beans) once i post the info. Sweet. Dunno why i just explained that as you know huh joolz. Thanks for helping me out friend (:

Well Beans arrived safely and i admit was very pleased when i had a look (Oldtimes x Cheese x Cheese x Smile) sounds good. Anyone grew these out yet and can give me any reports ?

Cheers Madgiz for the donation and a big thanks to the team.

Iggy

Arrived today :yahoo:

Just like to say thanks again and thank you Madgiz for donating the seeds and giving us the opportunity.

Will be doing a grow report with these (Evo X Cheese & Evo X Psychosis) in the near future.

• Like 1

Got my Jiffies, cash and stamps ready. I followed the link and realised I was meaning to do this a couple of weeks back and now my status is pending, so can't find address.

Edit: ignore this, surprisingly I had written it down :guitar:

Edited by Otherwise L.A.C.

Well Beans arrived safely and i admit was very pleased when i had a look (Oldtimes x Cheese x Cheese x Smile) sounds good. Anyone grew these out yet and can give me any reports ?

Cheers Madgiz for the donation and a big thanks to the team.

Iggy

I have some vegging atm mate,was going to do a diary (of my no-names and blues) soon,so will put updates in that as there are bound to be a few others with these crosses now :yinyang:

if i cant subscribe(couldnt pay),could i get free seeds ?

YES. You read the advice that shows you how to breed and produce seeds and then you do that for a limitless supply of fresh free seeds. You are not paying for seeds see. You are paying to subscribe to the site, the seeds are a bonus.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 4

if i cant subscribe(couldnt pay),could i get free seeds ?

Its a very generous offer IMHO. Not only do you help this site to continue due to cost of servers & where would you get so much expert info & help, if the site went bust? :russian:

Can i ask you how you grow, do you buy seeds or buy\given clones? You seen the price of seeds :wassnnme:

If you cant afford the £15 for some free seeds, how do you go about buying yer grow equipment. Unless you expect to get summat

for nothing? When long term members have paid subs with nothing free! Exept paying back for what you learn :spliff:

Btw: answers NO :rofl:

Love n' Light pT :yinyang:

• Like 1