*~FREE SEEDS ~*

Joolz

Hey Joolz,

Hey Ya'll.

Joolz,

I'm ready to subscribe, I just need a few details with regards to how and with the exchange rate since I reside in Africa.

any help would be great.

Thanks so much

db

Has anyone actually done Lot 5 Evo x Psychosis because I've got loads of seeds to pop and can't decide which to choose?

I popped 3out of 5 and got 3 males but thats the name of the game...still got a couple so will pop them after this grow is done. Even in veg awesome looking plant. :skin_up:

Hey Joolz,

Hey Ya'll.

Joolz,

I'm ready to subscribe, I just need a few details with regards to how and with the exchange rate since I reside in Africa.

any help would be great.

Thanks so much

db

Hey Joolz,

Decided to have a try, got it right with a remittance ticket and all.

Needless to say the exchange rate is 15GBP=132ZAR so to be safe, just gonna send ZAR140.00

Hoping to send it soon.

db

I'm hoping them beans are still up for grabs, even so, if they're not, I really don't mind coz uk420 is a great site anyway and ill be happy to subscribe.

Mwah uk420,

db

goan ta send my subbie 2day or morrow, any seeds still available?!

i've still got a few packs left but it is just a few so I can't promise now, depending how many subs come arrive in the meantime :yinyang:

if not, no worriez, I wanna sub anyway! :bong:

aaand... just in case: where do I attach the addie fer the beans ta be sent ta?! to the ticket?!

• 2 weeks later...