*~FREE SEEDS ~*

Joolz

It's not the space I'm worried about bro, it's the fucking gimp suit, it'll be falling to bits after having all these newbies getting their subbie initiation

new one is on order

GimpSuit.jpg

• Like 10

Can I take up the offer here in Oz???

You are obviously a gent for mentioning that earlier rather than the sometimes usual ....Ohh by the way did I mention I live in papua new guinea just near the lizard island and close to were the Manta's spawn, If the dragons don't get you then we are next to the odd family on the end..lol

I am obviously part of the odd family on the end as I am always getting next doors male.. :wassnnme:

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 3

It's not the space I'm worried about bro, it's the fucking gimp suit, it'll be falling to bits after having all these newbies getting their subbie initiation

new one is on order

GimpSuit.jpg

Classy Joolz I like it, remember we need plenty lube to go with it

Ive paid subs and been a lifetime subby years ago before i changed my name and wiped my account..

Do i get some seeds,,

NO BUGGER OFF..

I am obviously part of the odd family on the end as I am always getting next doors male.. :wassnnme:

please tell me you mean mail or i'm going to be viewing you in a new light mate lol

• Like 4

new one is on order

GimpSuit.jpg

Oh God oh Jesus Christ. What have we all signed up to. Oh Christ no no please God no think about what your doing.

Edited by rustledust
  • Like 1

please tell me you mean mail or i'm going to be viewing you in a new light mate lol

His spellcheck was working earlier when in chat so I guess he means MALE mate.

Well done madgiz mucker, well done. That pic is the neighbour I take it??

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 4

Hi guys,

just to say my seeds came today and I asked for something with oldtimes init and guess what thats what landed

oldtimesxcheesexcheese

Happy days are here again

thanx 2 all @uk420

....Drops

p.s. @madgiz and hiphip u guys cracked me last night ok wheres the bed sheets :stoned:

Edited by drops boms

Hi guys,

just to say my seeds came today and I asked for something with oldtimes init and guess what thats what landed

oldtimesxcheesexcheese

Happy days are here again

thanx 2 all @uk420

....Drops

p.s. @madgiz and hiphip u guys cracked me last night ok wheres the bed sheets :stoned:

You had better get posting drops. Unless you like conveying your affliction that is.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

just to update the available stock :)

Smellyberry x NYCD

Oldtimes x Cheese x Cheese

Oldtimes x Cheese x Oldtimes

Blues x Flo x Lot#5 Evo

Lot5# Evo x Killer

Smile x Killer

Smile x Oldtimes

Oldtimes x Cheese x Cheese x Smile

Smile x Blueberry

Lot#5 Evos f2

Smile f2

Smellyberry f2

Mine is in the post as of yesterday

Just hope there are some seeds left!

e2a

There goes my first choice :rofl:

Still plenty left though

Edited by dudley

I have a lot of love and respect for this site. Now you can get a subscription that pays for itself? Why the fuck not?