Amnesia's Sweet Seeds 2012 Grow Diary (2nd diary)

Amnesia

THURSDAY 1st MARCH.

Sweet Special#1 and Sweet Special#2 DAY 35.

ska Not looking good for my Sweet Specials as you will see below, the others are doing fine though. :yinyang:

All the best.

Well it is Day 35 today for both of the Sweet Specials, the limey green has got worse over the last few days and those weird brown spots have come back on some of the leaves on them. They last had 2ml per litre of Oldtimer Bloom which with hindsight was the wrong thing to do as looking at them both i think they need nitrogen but they are not due for a watering until tomorrow so there is not much i can do about it right now. :wallbash:

I'm almost certain now that they will not autoflower as all the other and younger plants are much more advanced with budlets on all, the Sweet Specials though have no little budlets and are basically just big bushes.

So now i am very unsure what to do with these Sweet Specials, I have nowhere to put them on 12/12 seperately and i am not keen on the idea of putting all the plants on 12/12 as i would like the others to do their best.

My only option will be to :russian: them which is a crying shame as the look to have great potential in flower if they can pull through the limey green colour.

I will be deciding tonight but i cannot see the point in keeping them if they will not flower and i have nowhere to force them into it.

Any thoughts on the limey green-ness or even your opinions of putting them all on 12/12 would be great.

Here is maybe the last few pictures of them, both at Day 35.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_97789.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_92577.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_461496.jpg

Sweet Special#1

med_gallery_46705_2371_635724.jpg

Sweet Special#2

med_gallery_46705_2371_153746.jpg

And those lack of buds!

med_gallery_46705_2371_125504.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_261151.jpg

Update coming up tomorrow on the 4 other girls in the room.

:sadwalk:

Give them a few more days mate. Start to feed them different to the others on a mix that should boost the N and report back in a week on progress. Try not to kill them yet. Hip a few BIG leaves off.

All the best.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

Your looking good bro !!! the news about the specials is bad for me as I have 2 on the go at the min 2 !!! I see the same thing has happened to serpent to !!! Proper gutter !!! I have 14 sweet seeds autos in my tent so mite not be such a bad thing if mine do the same !! Only intended doing 12 but popped 14 just in case I lost 2 !! But had 100 % germ rate !!! Couldn't waste any lol !!!

The others I'm doing include 4 Cream Caramel and from what I have seen on here these are special !! 2 black jacks , 2 green poison , 2 Moham rams , 2 sweet cheeses and 2 sweet specials !!! I'm worrying some of the other won't auto flower on me now !!! , see the moham ram looks good and the speed + look a good 1 to , how is your green poison doing amnesia ??? Budding up nicely yet ???

• Like 1

Hiphip Hi there mate, i think i have a plan for the Sweet Specials. All will be revealed in the update later today. :yinyang:

Bossdog Welcome to the grow, No need to worry about the others strains not autoflowering, All of mine are budding up very nicely besides the Sweet Specials. There are also lots of sweet seeds auto diaries on here and i see them coming into flower no problems, update later on so hang around if you can. :yep:

Guest nelly123

hey amnesia, strange that with the auto's, i thght they just flicked them-selfs and kept going for it till they done? But saying that this is why sweet seeds like's us ginney pigs to do these things so they can nail the probs IF the is any, i must say sweet seeds have really gone for it with some of there strains. Everytime i come and take a peak in your place your always on top of things dude!! Very good growing m8, keep it up pal. Nelly :skin_up:

Hiphip Hi there mate, i think i have a plan for the Sweet Specials. All will be revealed in the update later today. :yinyang:

You are the tease champion mucker. Bloody good one that.

Hey mate, looks like we're both in the same boat, one of my Sweet Specials is flowering, but the other at 43 days still isn't showing any signs so I'm at a cross roads, part of me is thinking, keep her vegging, then flick to 12/12 when the others are finished, but the other half of me is now thinking, just get rid and let the others fill out the space as I have no where to put her.

Good luck though mate :yep:

nelly123 Good of you to drop in, autos and especially Sweet Seeds do normally kick into flower themselves as you can read by the many diaries on here. Both of my Sweet Specials are refusing to do so though but as you can see in his diary Serpent does have one of those flowering lovely by herself with no problems, remember these are the new "3rd Generation autos" so these things sometimes can happen as with any strain in fact as no plant is 100% reliable and perfect. All the others are doing their thing so all is good with those. :yep:

CannabisKing Hi there, with lots of jars full of quality FREE buds, more FREE beans in cold store and a FREE Volcano from Sweet Seeds for winning the Grower of the month comp there are no complaints from me! :wink:

All the best.

Hiphip Sorry to keep you waiting mate, not so much of a big plan i'm afraid just a little experiment for all of them. :yep:

Serpent Nice to hear from you mate, indeed it does seem as though we have the same misfortune, your Sweet Special that is flowering though looks great. As you only have one that is not autoflowering i would maybe consider getting rid of her if i had nowhere to put her. I also have nowhere to put mine on 12/12 now and could not face getting rid of 2 so will now be keeping them.

All the best and good luck with whatever you decide to do. :lucky:

Standby for the update. :bong:

• Like 1

FRIDAY 2nd MARCH.

Sweet Special#1, Sweet Special#2 and +Speed#1 DAY 36

Green Poison, DAY 29

+Speed#2 DAY 27

+Speed#3 DAY 26

Day 36 today for both of the Sweet Specials and no sign of any starting to bud up, besides their limey green colour they look a real nice structure with lots of potential tops on them, they still have a few brown spots on some of the leaves but i genuinely think they are starving now. The other four plants in the room are starting to bud nicely so no problems there, one small problem though is that they all started to pale a little so i fed them today with around 3ml per litre of Oldtimer Bloom except +Speed#2 which had 2ml per litre. The Sweet Specials have had about 3ml per litre of Oldtimer Grow so lets see if they like it.

The plan then is to flick the switch tomorrow to a 12/12 lighting schedule for ALL of them, I've read that Autos will still flower no problems but obviously the yield will be down, I have no worries there though as i have plenty of different flavours in the jars so no matter how well these do will not matter as i was about to have a break anyhow before i could not resist starting this grow lol.

I'm interested to see how they will all do under a 12/12 schedule and so tomorrow will be Day 1 of 12/12 for them all. With luck new growth will green up now that they have some food. All the plants have nice sturdy thick branches and stems and a nice mild skunky smell in there now. :yep:

+Speed#2, +Speed#3 and the Green Poison have stretched the most this week but it is their main stretch period. Not much else to report then so here are the growth rates since the last update 6 days ago. I've not bothered with the width growth this week as they had a good trim yesterday.

Sweet Special#1 is 43cm tall. 9cm taller in 6 days.

Sweet Special#2 - 43cm tall. 6cm taller in 6 days.

+Speed#1 - 48cm tall. 5cm taller in 6 days.

+Speed#2 - 50cm tall. 22cm taller in 6 days.

+Speed#3 - 48cm tall. 19cm taller in 6 days.

Green Poison - 58cm tall. 17cm taller in 6 days.

On with the pictures.>

SWEET SPECIAL#1 DAY 36.

43cm in height.

As you can see both of the Sweet Specials are in a bit of a poor condition, hopefully the nitrogen will help.

med_gallery_46705_2371_220643.jpg

SWEET SPECIAL#2 DAY 36.

43cm in height.

med_gallery_46705_2371_229808.jpg

The three +Speed next.

• Like 2

Good plan mucker. I know you have considered the flwering time to be another 7 week minimum if the are indeed photo's, so I won't mention it.

They all look pretty healthy and happy though so crack on I say. All the best.

Hiphip Indeed i have considered the Sweet Specials could take the same amount of time to finish as a photoperiod but am i right in thinking that the autos that are flowering by themselves will still finish around the stated times once i flick to 12/12, maybe a little longer because of the lack of light hours? It could also turn out though that they might finish in just the flowering time the auto version takes if you know what i mean. :stoned:

Whichever way it works out or how long they take, no worries here as i've no chance of running out of smokes for some time yet. :yep:

+SPEED#1 DAY 36.

48cm in height.

All are budding up nicely. :yep:

med_gallery_46705_2371_441442.jpg

+SPEED#2 DAY 27

50cm in height.

med_gallery_46705_2371_429291.jpg

+SPEED#3 DAY 26.

48cm in height.

med_gallery_46705_2371_450274.jpg

Green Poison up next.

• Like 1

The other auto's will indeed "Supposedly" finish at the correct time, but yield will be down. How much is hard to say. Interesting times as they say.

I hope that all is well in the Amnesia household and be full of fortune mucker.

GREEN POISON DAY 29.

58cm in height.

This is a real good looker, one fat main central cola and lots surrounding it. Quite advanced too i think for only 29 days old from seed today and she is also the tallest plant in the room, like a little christmas tree! :wub:

med_gallery_46705_2371_29501.jpg

And so a couple of pictures of all of them in the growroom together, same positions as usual.

Sweet Special#1 Sweet Special#2 +Speed#1

+Speed#2 +Speed#3 Green Poison

FRIDAY 2nd MARCH.

Sweet Special#1, Sweet Special#2 and +Speed#1 DAY 36

Green Poison, DAY 29

+Speed#2 DAY 27

+Speed#3 DAY 26

Canopy shot.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_718052.jpg

Sideview.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_239515.jpg

Off we go then into 12/12 tomorrow. update in a few days, this should be fun. :lucky:

P.S If the soil looks a little dry it is because the pics were took just before i watered them!

Edited by Amnesia
  • Like 2