Scroger Moore in The Psi Who Loved Me & For Your Ice Only

Scroger Moore

MMmmm very nice love these buns i do, 3 sugers in my cuppa plz m8. Nelly :skin_up:

Thanks nelly :spliff:

67 days flower

I decided to check the girls closely again tonight and unfortunately found a small area of budrot on the Psicodelica!

BLOFELD!:!:

gallery_52254_3926_95376.jpg

It was a very timely intervention as it seemed to be at an early stage :lucky: . I disposed of the stricken area and some good bud around it just to make sure :ouch:

For good measure, I decided to chop some buds on the Psi as they looked ready for my taste and I wanted to ensure there would be no further outbreak and ensure air flow was ok for the rest.

gallery_52254_3926_43625.jpg

The cropped buds then got a very quick trim and then into MacGyver Dry Box :rofl: I also added to my frozen bag of trim and air buds in the freezer for Ron.

The remaining canopy. (I checked the remaining buds on both girls and I cannot see any other affected areas :lucky: )

gallery_52254_3926_167498.jpg

I thought this was extremely appropriate tonight. I discovered this years ago on the Singles soundtrack.

Screaming Trees with 'Nearly Lost You' :guitar:

• Like 3

Shame about the bud rot Mr Moore, looks like you did a good job of saving it though. Very nice and tidy scrog, I expect we will be seeing an impressive harvest.

ATB,

Dot :hippy:

Edited by dotcotton
  • Like 1

looking lovely bro dont forget ya can oil and hash the budrot bro aint a total loss. :yinyang::skin_up:

Thanks for looking in La Viva :spliff:

Fortunately, there was only a small amount lost anyway. It went in the bin as I just wanted it banished but I'll bear that in mind if/when the weed witch returns :skull:

Shame about the bud rot Mr Moore, looks like you did a good job of saving it though. Very nice and tidy scrog, I expect we will be seeing an impressive harvest.

ATB,

Dot :hippy:

Hey dot, thanks again for the kind words, much appreciated.

Cheers both.

69 days flower

I chopped the remaining buds on The Psi Who Loved Me tonight.

Although the lower yielding plant compared to her neighbour, the Psi looks lovely up close with lots of sugar all over her.

It was great to see the branches that I super cropped developing into the bigger buds than the ones that were more or less left alone. Granted, it is not the biggest yielder compared to some grows on here but I am very happy with this from one seed under 250w. Thank you Sweet Seeds.

The Psi Who Loved Me - Psicodelica

gallery_52254_3926_204298.jpg

gallery_52254_3926_18609.jpg

I prefer not to test buds until they are fully dry and cured so I shall update with a smoke report for the Psi next month

And then there was one... For Your Ice Only remains - 69 days and counting. This is the longest I have ever flowered a plant for but we have come this far so sod it, lets see how much more love she has to give....

For Your Ice Only - Ice Cool

gallery_52254_3926_49488.jpg

Thanks again Sweet Seeds for this opportunity and to anyone else has been looking in so far :yinyang:

In case anyone is interested, I also discovered the joys of bubble bag hash making at the weekend for the first time using frozen trim from my indoor and outdoor grows last year plus some trim/airbuds from this one. It felt like prospecting for gold!

Its drying in my airing cupboard at the moment.

post-52254-0-21179500-1332194846_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Well, looking rather good in here, the scrog was top notch mate lovely canopy of buds and some really frosty ones too looking at some of the snaps :yep:

Hope your enjoying the bubble :)

Edited by Ganjaman17
  • Like 1

Well, looking rather good in here, the scrog was top notch mate lovely canopy of buds and some really frosty ones too looking at some of the snaps :yep:

Hope your enjoying the bubble :)

Thank you kindly Ganjaman :yinyang:

I tried the bubble hash for the first time tonight. Very nice and so sticky?! I have not had any decent hash since a lost weekend at a Dutch music festival 5 years ago so this has come as a very nice treat :stoned:

gallery_52254_3926_56589.jpg

71 days flower - For Your Ice Only - Ice Cool

I probably reduced the feed too soon as the Ice has been on plain water for a while now and yellowing is reaching epic proportions. But there are more and more pistils browning with new growth slowing down so I hope she will not be too much longer in any case...

gallery_52254_3926_58737.jpg

The Misfits 'Last Caress' set to rock and roll dancing from the 1950's :band: .

Whatever did we do before the Internet?

• Like 3

Whatever did we do before the Internet?

[/center]

We used to go to the local dance hall and listen to the new beats from London and other far away places. Then, we discovered that electricity was available for all home owners and we suddenly realised that tin baths and outside toilets were no longer Deregarde. Since the advent of the sparkly stuff our lives have been filled with wonder. We used to keep the milk in the bathroom sink because it was to warm in the pantry. Butter would melt BUT we found a thing called a frdige which kept kippers fresh and allowed brawn to be chilled. Electricity allowed me to see a colour tele for the first time at age 15. Never had a telephone, but we made dens in the ferns and camped out a lot. Big shortage of fresh dandelions as well I remember. Those were the days alright.

The 1990's were tough.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

Looking good dude, nevermind about the rot it happens. You still got sweet bud to smoke. :skin_up:

:hippy:

Cheers buddy :stoned: Fortunately,I lost only a very small amount of bud (a couple of grams if that) but it could have been a lot worse :lucky:

73 days flower - Ice Cool

Not long now :spliff:

gallery_52254_3926_175263.jpg

gallery_52254_3926_144226.jpg

gallery_52254_3926_53398.jpg

Arcade Fire with Tunnels. A fantastic song from a fantastic album. The rather fragile album sleeve that this CD came in has long since worn and torn but what a beautiful piece of work it still is :smokin:

• Like 3

ahh Q you made it ..mish monkeyfanny shays "i got shomething to shay ..i sschmoked your buddage todayyyyyy .but it doesnt mean that much to me as long ash ishts okkkkkk" ..connery singing the misfits ..the internet is wonderful ..as are your buds sir ..leave them to dry in the boot of the aston ill pick it up later when i drop off the poison tipped ph meters

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Hi scrooger, some proper stinky stuff ya got there am sure ya gunna be well chuffed ya left tha 1 to finish her course, she will blow your socks off my freind!! Enjoy m8 Nelly

• Like 3

ahh Q you made it ..mish monkeyfanny shays "i got shomething to shay ..i sschmoked your buddage todayyyyyy .but it doesnt mean that much to me as long ash ishts okkkkkk" ..connery singing the misfits ..the internet is wonderful ..as are your buds sir ..leave them to dry in the boot of the aston ill pick it up later when i drop off the poison tipped ph meters

Ready and waiting Mr Vince, thanks buddy :spliff:

Hi scrooger, some proper stinky stuff ya got there am sure ya gunna be well chuffed ya left tha 1 to finish her course, she will blow your socks off my freind!! Enjoy m8 Nelly

Cheers Nelly, thanks for dropping by. I am glad I waited a bit longer :yinyang:

76days flower - Ice Cool

I chopped the Ice today after noticing a massive increase in amber trichs and the pistils were browning off all over.

She probably could have kept on a couple more days but I'm pleased with what she gave me :spliff:

A quick rough and ready trim and back into the tent hanging from the scrog net and filled up another bag with some airbuds and trim for Ron - am looking forward to using my bubble bags again :stoned:

For Your Ice Only buds

gallery_52254_3926_449658.jpg

gallery_52254_3926_278146.jpg

gallery_52254_3926_78707.jpg

gallery_52254_3926_62057.jpg

The Psi Who Loved Me buds are still drying in MacGyver after 1 week but will transfer them to Sainsburys mushroom bags soon to draw out any remaining moisture

:stoned:

gallery_52254_3926_194429.jpg

Overall, I am pleased with the results from a two plant debut scrog under 250w

:spliff:

Somehow, with more luck than judgement, the training before and after the switch to 12/12 seemed to work pretty well and I would definately recommend the scrog technique to anyone else who has not tried it before :yes:

I will aim to give a final yield and smoke report of the Psicodelica and Ice Cool next month after a good dry and cure

:spliff:

Thanks again Tommy & Sweet Seeds and everyone who has looked in here. This one is for you.

The Polythonic Spree - 'Soldier Girl' :spliff:

• Like 6

Nice dude, enjoy your fruits :skin_up::)

:hippy:

Thanks Ska, I intend to :spliff:

Enjoy it dude, shame about the unmentionable. :wassnnme:

:guitar:

Cheers Bud, if you mean the dreaded r-word, I'm not worried at all. It was only a small amount and it could have been MUCH worse if I had not have checked them so a very important lesson learnt for future grows.

I mainly vape at weekends with the odd treat during the week so I still have enough goodness to last me through 2012 until my outdoor efforts pay off with a bit of luck :lucky: .

Thanks for popping in chaps.