Hiphip's Hooray.

Hiphip

The smell, the smell, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm god dam, i'm hungry aswell . You got my nostrils a'dancin hip lol just at the thought :spliff:

Dude lovely plants all round man, great bud shots and your setup's lookin the bee's.

Great diary! enjoy those bud and them! munchies. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm again lol

Peace :hippy:

top notch fella enjoy the fruits of your harvest :yahoo:

Thank you Mr. Bagshot, I intend to. All the best in life my friend.

Congrates again hip, looks like a feast you have had to eat there. Im sure your fruits will give you the Appetite to see you through it ;)

Well done on getting GOTM dude.. Im Jealous.

ATB,

Sparkles

And a lovely meal it was mate, thanks bud.

congrats on the curry mate well deserved :grubsup:

Many thanks my fine Scottish friend.

The smell, the smell, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm god dam, i'm hungry aswell . You got my nostrils a'dancin hip lol just at the thought :spliff:

Dude lovely plants all round man, great bud shots and your setup's lookin the bee's.

Great diary! enjoy those bud and them! munchies. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm again lol

Peace :hippy:

You have been a great help along the way mucker. You may not know that but your grow has inspired a few. Thanks.

did u win all that new gear plus the cup ????? :stoned:

I chose to purchase grow gear with my prize money Yosser, some chose other things, but we are all very thankfull to those that took the time to vote in each month. The cup is a beauty my friend, real metal as well, no plastic, and very fine engraving. Pride of place mate. All the best with your new endeavour my friend, stay well.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

So we have to bring this diary to a close at some point, seems strange really. I have found that having a diary is a very good idea as I am able to note down days of import and general fuckwittery in my own manner. There has been some lows but the majority of the time it has been a very rewarding experience.

Let's have a tune shall we? I have arranged that this is played at my funeral so seems an apt track to play at the end of the diary. Watermelon in Easter Hay. Beautiful guitar solo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rdkucr3zqI

SMOKE REPORT on the bucket Jack.

gallery_54925_3127_268479.jpg

Nicely dry and medium cured. Again, sparkly resin glands cover the dense bud, which has a deep citrus smell with hints of earthiness. Breaks apart easily and leaves a glue like feeling on the fingertips, damn ripped skins if not careful. As with each strain from this breeder, the smoke is an uplifting one. Taste becomes pronounced and noticeable on the exhale but who gives a fuck about that eh? Does it get you smashed???

Oh yes indeed my friends. Those who have sampled the JACK47 know about the SMASH that occurs when overdoing it. The much better two thirds still refuses to partake (So we do not tell her) and it brings my mate to his knees (he is a cheese fan) so I fucking love this strain for those reasons.

There we go, I started this over an hour ago, got to sample correctly yes? Now what was I doing? Um....Oh yes, I was trying to convey the Jack47 experience through the written word. I am no Thompson but a single word "Could" suffice. DEVASTATING. Yes, that has a nice ring to it. The Jack47 is devastating. Yes, cerebral devastation. Oh I like that. I am devastated in the cerebral region my friend as I have been partaking of the Jack47...WHOOPWHOOP should I have had another one??? well it seems so. Dwi byth yn dda... fingertremblingnotnoticeingthespacebarmomentthere for a few seconds. Geewhizz. Wowser.

There are those who refuse to grow non regular seeds claiming bastardisation. I think that everyone should grow this plant. Each of the 3 I have grown has been banging weed, that has been produced on very good plants. Strong genetics are constantly and consistently displayed. 9 out of 10 in all aspects.

The other Jack and Tai were jarred and remain in the closet. The Aphrodite clone has produced some more babies, the strongest of which is going in the tent next week.

And to summarise the grow of the Sweetseeds Strains I would say that to have found that special plant has made the future bright, the jars are re-stocked with quality weed, this wonderful state of affairs will last a long time with happiness and joy and taste and effect all firmly sorted. A very big :thumsup::toot::notworthy: to SweetSeeds. Huge thanks to Tommy, you are as I have told you a very special human, stay well my friend, and to UK420 for running the comp. Massive cheers to the good guys.

There are way to many people to say thank you to. That is a statement that I thought I would NEVER write so therein lies how happy you have all made me. Bless you, each and everyone of you who has come along for the ride.

Enjoy a superb song and think good things. Take care and be safe and snug with loved ones around.

CHEERS :smokin:

PS, Just realised that I have been writting this for three fucking hours.

• Like 7

Guest nelly123

BANG BANG niceone fella grower you going to be in for a right old time with that lot my freind, i've just got 2 jack47 above soil from germing them WHOOO HOOOO if it's as good as you say it is m8 all the very best with it m8 and hope you enjoy it all, it been nice getting to know you m8 and hope it keeps going the same way for us all, happy growing my freind. Nelly :yinyang:

• Like 2

brawd gwneud yn dda yn gobeithio y byddwch yn mwynhau.

Diolch yn fawr Yosser

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: nice work my man nice work INDEED! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Many thanks Mr. Bagshot. All the best mucker.

BANG BANG niceone fella grower you going to be in for a right old time with that lot my freind, i've just got 2 jack47 above soil from germing them WHOOO HOOOO if it's as good as you say it is m8 all the very best with it m8 and hope you enjoy it all, it been nice getting to know you m8 and hope it keeps going the same way for us all, happy growing my freind. Nelly :yinyang:

Salutations Happy bastard nelly. I will be getting the coffee's when the event occurs. Stay well and full of love my friend.

wicked man really enjoyed reading this, congrats on the prize they all looked amazing.

Thank you for the visit mate. All the best with the rap. Stay well on the mountain tops.

Top work hip buddy all best bro and stay safe. :yinyang::stoned:

Many thanks Viva, coming from you that is a huge compliment.

There has been sadness that the diary has closed, many thanks to All those who have been in and passed comment. Fucking cheers guys. Good luck to each and everyone of the finished diaries, someone is in for a right old treat. All the best folk.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

amazing, top work Hiphip man,

you always give me a laugh or two, a pleasure to read about your art :hi:

sounds flattering but thanks!

and the Frank Zappa's song.... just mindblowing, i think it's kinda sexual that music just a thought :stoned:

:afro:

• Like 2

Guest KRONIC-KDOG

Well do me sideways lol what a cracking grow there hiphip mate and sorry for not stopping by more often lol still waiting for bushmaster to show up hope he aint been stung by a sting ray. cant believe the results you have had mate and might even grown one or two in coco next time i plant keep up the good work mate

peace out kdog :smokin:

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I had a bud get attacked inside just days between checks!

Plastic bagged it prior to cutin out. sprayed a dilute solution of H2O2 in the area of the bud site. seemed to get the spores near by.

But, after thh harvest, I 5% bleach solution sprayed the whole room, inside vent inlets... everything . then , did it again with H2o2.

I have read that burning a Sulpher stick in the room will KILL all Mould Spores! I can't find a sulpher stick anywhere, so did not try that. have had no reoccurence.

Luck all,

Slag

• Like 1