Hiphip's Hooray.

Hiphip

Post 420 @ 04:20. Symbolic shit brother hip hip.

That psychedelica was a beaut mate. :yinyang:

:yinyang: Symbolic or pure coincidence. :yinyang: Fucked if I know my friend. :rofl:

And how are things in the jungle? All OK? All the best with it all mucker.

gallery_54925_4135_153741.jpg

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 6

That last pic you posted is such a great shot.

Have just got done reading your diary. So many updates, full of info and photographs of the plants and progress. For someone like me its great that such a great site has dedicated growers like you and many others who put so much effort into sharing knowledge and experience.

Did I read somewhere in this diary that its your first (sorry, having a stoner moment) anyway I think I'm right so, well done, give yourself a pat on the back and roll up a fat one.

You're getting my vote.

Jay.

• Like 1

■The Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month - March 2012■

gallery_44939_3146_11326.jpg

★ Hiphip ★

500€ !!

Congratulations for your great work!

Keep it Sweet!

| The Sweet Seeds team |

• Like 4

Brilliant mate. made my night. fucking well deserved. enjoy :yinyang:

Thanks for the support rabid. Seriously overjoyed here mate. Have a good one

• Like 3

Well done mate, said it was a cert ;)

Never over 'til the fat Tommy sings mate. Thanks mucker.

Excellent, well done man..... :skin_up:

HD... :smokin:

Thank you hazy.

• Like 2

It's good to see the advice I gave you on how to post your pics has done you well.

My psico looks totally different but nails ya to the chair given half the chance. She's dense with amazing crystals and a arse back of the throat kick. But I like that from a joint (massive drags) a great smoke while walking the dog. Makes nature sound like its in dolby lol

Cheers for the help bud, next months prize is on me :skin_up:

All the best bud and congrats on the comp win :guitar:

• Like 1

It's good to see the advice I gave you on how to post your pics has done you well.

My psico looks totally different but nails ya to the chair given half the chance. She's dense with amazing crystals and a arse back of the throat kick. But I like that from a joint (massive drags) a great smoke while walking the dog. Makes nature sound like its in dolby lol

Well you did have to drum it into me mate but thanks to your expert advice I managed to blag a prize. Enjoy her mate. Did you keep a clone?

Well you did have to drum it into me mate but thanks to your expert advice I managed to blag a prize. Enjoy her mate. Did you keep a clone?

Na, I've got to much to grow. I'm veggin a j47 twin and a moham RAM which looks fandabbdosy and 3 bumgordos for n.e.g.

Then I'm going to finally crack my blues which I've had since September, and maybe the bbbc. Also got to squeeze in the 3rd gen autos...... all in a hydrolab 60x60 lol

• Like 1

wow hiphip congrats man, always thought this was a good diary :skin_up:

btw done like one hour ago to chop my Psicos i'll tell you my opinion on them :hippy:

(so far, smoke from scissor's resin is GOOD :ninja: )

• Like 1