Hiphip's Hooray.

Hiphip

fair enough bro i`ll keep my comments to myself from now on,crack on bro i`ll take a seat at the back. :innocent:

never ph :headpain:

Oh please do not keep quiet my friend. Where would we be then eh?

You have advocated putting my plants under undue stress based on a few pictures. I have taken on board what you have recommended and I will be putting SOME of it into practice so thanks for taking the time out. I never PH Yosser. Correct. Why would I need to when my water lies in the within the range for nutrient uptake. I do not EC either so have a giggle at that while your here. Each to their own Yoss.You carry on stressing and leaching and starving your plants and I'll keep on doing what I'm doing. Anyway, coffee OK? Cheesecake here mate. Jar there.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 3

Guest yosser hughes

fair enough bro i`ll keep my comments to myself from now on,crack on bro i`ll take a seat at the back. :innocent:

You have advocated putting my plants under undue stress based on a few pictures. I have taken on board what you have recommended and I will be putting SOME of it into practice so thanks for taking the time out. I never PH Yosser. Correct. Why would I need to when my water lies in the within the range for nutrient uptake. I do not EC either so have a giggle at that while your here. Each to their own Yoss.You carry on stressing and leaching and starving your plants and I'll keep on doing what I'm doing. Anyway, coffee OK? Cheesecake here mate. Jar there.

loud and clear my friend :stoned:

• Like 2

loud and clear my friend :stoned:

I ran out of rep points earlier mucker.

• Like 1

UPDATE

JACK 47 (2) @ 40 days of 12/12. She is starting to stink of citrus. She is having 5 ml/L of BLOOM and 2 ml/L of BOOST.

gallery_54925_4135_97989.jpg

She will be having a final trim later to remove the lower third popcorn and leaf.

gallery_54925_4135_223351.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_204493.jpg

Keep the buds free from the stalk as much as possible. Good airflow!!!

gallery_54925_4135_140655.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_3196.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_628.jpg

Back later with SWEET TAI 3. Keep your pecker up. Remember that strees is strain.

• Like 4

nice and healthy...

good luck to finish them...

Thanks for the encouragement se7en, appreciated mucker.

They "Should" finish OK as I am aware of the environmental changes that I have adjusted slightly. They have between three and four weeks to go so we should be OK. Thanks again mucker.

A note to all. There are less than SEVEN weeks to the end of the comp. Get them plants finished soon guys. All the best of luck to ALL.

• Like 2

SWEET TAI (3). @ 40 days of 12/12. Being fed 4 ml/L of Bloom and 2 ml/L of boost. I have staked her a bit and given a good trim from her middle. Her buds are beginning to smell. I will take her to 9 weeks so she will be chopped in 23 days.Her buds are being separated from the stalk carefully as we know that she could be a haven for rot so prevention measures employed from now on in.

gallery_54925_4135_50760.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_112837.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_173898.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_99712.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_193572.jpg

Next update will be the bucket Jack. Ensure that safety and security are at the forefront of thinking but remain happy. It's a fine line sometimes. Feel free to shout out if you want to. Love all things.

• Like 3

UPDATE

The BUCKET JACK 47. Currently she is 34/35 days into the 12/12 regime. She is being fed 4 ml/L of BLOOM and 2 ml/L of BOOST. Stinking of citrus groves. I have said before that this strain seems to thrive on being abused. Top, chop, supercrop, bend, twist, turn. Do what you will, she will love it. She has about 4 weeks to go.

gallery_54925_4135_91968.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_33086.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_153184.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_128216.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_1854.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_55797.jpg

Next update will be on the mother plants and clones. Please remember that prayers are never answered as the phone bill has not been paid. So called cutbacks. When the sky is blue, we all feel the benefit.

• Like 2

sweet tai ????????????? good luck :smokin:

I have lowered her feed from today my dear Yosser. She will be reported on in a few days to show the effects of the change. This is her today.

gallery_54925_4135_2206.jpg

More coffee?

Many thanks for the visit Yosser. All the best with yours.

• Like 1

Guest yosser hughes

sweet tai ????????????? good luck :smokin:

I have lowered her feed from today my dear Yosser. She will be reported on in a few days to show the effects of the change. This is her today.

gallery_54925_4135_2206.jpg

More coffee?

Many thanks for the visit Yosser. All the best with yours.

lower feed i said enough here :headpain: nigh on a wk ago your just killing time bro :headpain: good luck,but atm they aint doing nout take a peek new flowers??????

lower feed i said enough here :headpain: nigh on a wk ago your just killing time bro :headpain: good luck,but atm they aint doing nout take a peek new flowers??????

To translate. Sorry my friend but, in the nicest way possible, I can't understand what the fuck you are talking about.

You came and suggested that I was overfeeding my plants. We had a discussion and I agreed to treat the Tai differently, "I have taken on board what you have recommended and I will be putting SOME of it into practice so thanks for taking the time out" (post 451). I am reducing her feed and will show what effects there has been on her.

All the best my friend.

• Like 1

Guest KRONIC-KDOG

First off all congratulations on grower of the month just had a long chilled stroll through your adventure mate them ladies are like the ones i dream off keep up the good work bro ps awsome diary will be using this when i venture out into the yonder peace kdog :skin_up:

• Like 2

Guest yosser hughes

take a look at your jacks,then your tai pics u`ll see what i mean the tai r not producing many if any new blooms or is it me,anyway good luck im gone,ignorance is bliss bro. :smokin:

the title is sweet tai im guessing sat dom?? how come they r brown all over at 40 days bloom buds i mean surely they will go 10 wks i doubt it???

Edited by yosser hughes
  • Like 1