Hiphip's Hooray.

Hiphip

Guest KRONIC-KDOG

yo Hiphip hows it going bro them girls are looking nice and healthy to me man still at the back peace kdog :skin_up:

First off all congratulations on grower of the month just had a long chilled stroll through your adventure mate them ladies are like the ones i dream off keep up the good work bro ps awsome diary will be using this when i venture out into the yonder peace kdog :skin_up:

Thank you for your enthusiasm Kdog. There are far more worthy diaries here mate. And some exceptional ones on the site so look and learn mucker.

Hmm, that jack is looking frosty :smokin:

It is coming along nicely Lesley. How are things in Glochamorra?

yo Hiphip hows it going bro them girls are looking nice and healthy to me man still at the back peace kdog :skin_up:

You can never tell mate. Remember that when the flowering starts things change.

UPDATE

I have often expressed my delight at the seeds provided for free. Wonderful gesture by a venerable seed bank. Good Stuff. But to have a never ending supply? Generosity beyond measure. Thanks SWEETSEEDS.

If I had done this diary a few years ago there would have been a totally different outcome, but, as I advise everyone, I read and I have generally improved my growing skills. Mothers and clones were beyond me though. Perhaps my failed attempts were down to the genetics or my bad work but whatever reason I have never successfully mothered a plant OR taken clones.

Now that is different. As some will know, my PSICODELICIA 1, or Aphrodite as she is henceforth called, was a special plant. Gorgeous to look at, divine to smoke and heavenly scented. How could I NOT try to keep her. So I attempted to mother her up.

Here she is before I take ten clones from her.

gallery_54925_3127_46237.jpg

She is in a 3 inch pot in the seedling /MUM cabinet under a 125 w CFL and I LOVE HER.

I put the strongest clone from the original into the tent a few weeks ago. Let's have a look at her in a 3 L pot. She is on 3 ml/L of Bloom and 2 ml/L of boost.

gallery_54925_3127_171761.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_184389.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_142547.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_9072.jpg

She WILL be used in a future breeding programme so expect to see a LOT more of her.

Here are some pics of the JACK 47 clone which is in the tent. My better half doesn't like her. I DO.

gallery_54925_3127_132921.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_64827.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_3373.jpg

She is starting to reek of the citrus lime smell. I have also got a mother for the Tai. I took some clones off her the other week and they are now in 1 L pots in the veg tent awaiting their move to my new shed groom which will be launched shortly.

gallery_54925_3127_93668.jpg

That's all for now. I'll update on the main three later. Many thanks for popping by. I hope that you have got clean underwear on as you never know when the truck might connect.

Stay well folk.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 6

Oh aye easy to see why you got gotm (congrats by the way cant remember if i already said that :wassnnme: )

See rabid that's how to take a feckin piccy lol i thought ye were teachin him hiphip.

Very nice dude atb.

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 2

Oh aye easy to see why you got gotm (congrats by the way cant remember if i already said that :wassnnme: )

See rabid that's how to take a feckin piccy lol i thought ye were teachin him hiphip.

Very nice dude atb.

He was teaching me but...erm.. there was a bit of an incident, that i cant really discuss as hiphip said if i did he would rape my squirrel Be rest assured that that the whole shocking incident shall be reviled at some point. Shit pictures are my trade mark :smoke:

• Like 1

Very nice dude atb.

He was teaching me but...erm.. there was a bit of an incident, that i cant really discuss as hiphip said if i did he would rape my squirrel Be rest assured that that the whole shocking incident shall be reviled at some point. Shit pictures are my trade mark :smoke:

Look on the bright side mate tis better tae have shit pics than shit plants eh. lol

• Like 3

Hiya HipHip

Great di :stoned::stoned: ary mate, really detailed and your smoke reports have had me gigglin'!! So thank you brother :stoned:

One question, what was the stretch on your Jacks's - did you top all of them?

nice one bro, Carpo :spliff:

• Like 2

Hiya HipHip

Great di :stoned::stoned: ary mate, really detailed and your smoke reports have had me gigglin'!! So thank you brother :stoned:

One question, what was the stretch on your Jacks's - did you top all of them?

nice one bro, Carpo :spliff:

Thanks mucker. I abused my Jack's. Simple answer mate. They should have stopped the stretch by now for you so have a blast for the next 6 weeks!!

Hey 'sup Hipmeister :spliff:

Cheers for fixing my horse m8 :guitar:lol

Some sparkly bud shots u've put up Mmmmm :eat:

peace :hippy:

It is important that the feet are looked after my friend. Remember to wear warm socks, when needed. Sparkly Sweets. Little jelly tots on times. Wonderful, consistent genetics as you know. All the best

I am having a Friday so I'll just chuck up some pics to keep the bud perverts happy.

gallery_54925_4127_10099.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_228965.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_63283.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_61762.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_19827.jpg

There are some bloody fantastic grows still ongoing. A credit to you ALL. I have an almost uncontrolable urge to visit Bath.

• Like 8

Guest nelly123

Hi hip hip, and off you go again m8, you got that 1 nailed she looks mint man, nice work keep it up dude. Nelly :skin_up:

• Like 1

Hi hip hip, and off you go again m8, you got that 1 nailed she looks mint man, nice work keep it up dude. Nelly :skin_up:

Hi nelly, wife OK/ Thanks mate, all good in yours as well. Great.

some lovely pictures and buds mate :bong: top diary to sorry aint been in for awhile

atb

dnb :hippy:

Thanks d_n_b. I haven't been here either. Stay good mate.

Can't beat the twinkling of trichs HipHip. :guitar:

:yinyang:

SWEET twinkle's my friend. You will love em.

Lovely plants and photos dude :)

Many salutations Gland. Good luck with those new ones mate.

El Fantastico Marmelade my friend, beautiful plants and pictures :yep:

These are for you my friend. Stay safe and be strong. Have yo lined up to see the boys yet?

gallery_54925_4127_103184.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_133000.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_219984.jpg

• Like 2