3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

i had to wait for the moon to align itself with the 3 cats over the road whilst a window cleaner had to be pulled over by the police ..full on witchcraft this year ..pm sent ..all 3 choices are autos ..creme caramel ,black jack and s.a.d.

so whos gonna drop out of the competition now then that the big guns are out ?

• Like 2

Guest hantshaze

i had to wait for the moon to align itself with the 3 cats over the road whilst a window cleaner had to be pulled over by the police ..full on witchcraft this year ..pm sent ..all 3 choices are autos ..creme caramel ,black jack and s.a.d.

You were robbed last year Vince :doh:

I can see a load of peeps just keeping their seeds, now you've entered, and not doing a diary :rofl:

Got to look at a 2nd or 3rd spot now :crybaby: Or possibly grower of the month, but saying that you'll prob take that every month, its just not fair :ranting:lol

• Like 1

Guest weedmonsta

not me, ill give ya a run for ya money lol....just wait, its gona be my best diary yet :yep:

• Like 2

I can see a load of peeps just keeping their seeds, now you've entered, and not doing a diary :rofl:

Got to look at a 2nd or 3rd spot now :crybaby: Or possibly grower of the month, but saying that you'll prob take that every month, its just not fair :ranting:lol

Yea, robbed by you and your fancy show off picture frames Hants :rofl: You know the same trick won't work again though, so whats the plan, go on tell

• Like 2

Guest hantshaze

Yea, robbed by you and your fancy show off picture frames Hants :rofl: You know the same trick won't work again though, so whats the plan, go on tell

They'll be no frames this years guy n gals, sorry I know you all loved um lol

My plan of attack has not been worked out yet, but there sure will be one..

It could start with Having NJD's knees being blown off and his camera putting in water lol

Edited by hantshaze
  • Like 2

Oh shit vince is in it again!!!(pulls hair out) my project is doomed before it even starts doomed i tells ya. lol

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 1

So, just going to take out the opposition quietely one by one eh? :ninja: Looks like i will have to sleep with one eye open so i am always ready for :starwars:

• Like 2

Haha Paulo, but i don't think i'll be doing any sort of castration. :ouch: No need for that...

Wish you guys all the luck and keep it safe! Can't wait to get myself growing again! :rolleyes: As always, we are all winners in this comp - thanks to sweet seeds, tommy and the wonderful place called uk420 :notworthy: Cheers to the lot,

AT :oldtoker:

(personal selection is: cream 47, black jack, snow fruit) i still got some sweet seeds from a cotc win a couple years back and will probably add some of those to the mix as well :D

• Like 2

Oh man this is soooooo fecking tempting, but life is hectic (in a very good way) at the minute and I've got to have a think if I can do the comp justice.

• Like 1