3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

are any of the current entrants gonna get a cheeky test pack of the mandarines thommy ? ..you just know i had to ask, if yes will there be free p&p too ?:wassnnme:

• Like 2

Hey vince!!

Always good to hear from you my friend, never doubt to post whatever you want, even if it's the weirdest post on earth, which is not the case (this time), hehehe...

As the contest is almost over (less than 2 months left) I'm almost sure that Sweet Seeds will not announce any new offer before it ends. Then, when the contest is finished, as you can read in the contest bases (1st post of this thread), besides the 3 first prizes at least 15 contestants will receive a Sweet Seeds prize lot, which will be given to the best 20 contestants, the ones who have the 20 best grow diaries. Not the best plants or the best pics or the best grow technics or even the best participation and fairplay/companionship, etc, it's for the 20 best grow diaries, as this is a Grow Diary Competition. But of course, to be one of the best, growers should do a good job in the 6 parameters that are evaluated (see 1st post of this thread).

So far, that will be the next moment that my colleagues will send more seeds to people around here. I remeber you guys that just couting with the past 8 months, Sweet Seeds have given away for free more than 2.000 seeds to users from UK420. That being said it is expectable that sooner or later more good surprises will come, I just can't say how or when because they only tell me about it in the day that they ask me to post the public announcement...

A sweet hug to you my friend! See you around ;)

tommy

• Like 2

ahhh i love you guys ..fancy letting me win the first prize this year without telling the others ..you guys are just too kind .. :wassnnme:

• Like 4

Hey Tommy, just got my free Sweet Seeds in the post. Thank you very much for amending my order and getting your colleagues to include a pack of Cream Mandarine in place of Sweet Special in with the other seeds I ordered. It had been worth the wait to say the least. I'm absolutely delighted with the service, the seeds and that i'm gonna get to grow the Cream Mandarines out before a lot of people!

Thanks again Tommy and all at Sweet Seeds for the offer. Watch this space for a Cream Mandarine diary with 2 or 3 other beans in the mix :P

Have a good day,

Canna Kid :spliff:

Edited by Cannabis Kid
  • Like 3

Hi Cannabis Kid!

Nice to know you already have them my friend. I think you'll enjoy the Cream Mandarine very much ;)

Keep us updated :yep: Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

Guest KRONIC-KDOG

hey tommy just thought to say thanks for the fast bud auto i have just placed it into a small 3 inch pot and it is under 3 23 watt cfls at the min. being cheeky and everything how do i get hold of the free comp seeds as i plan to grow in 2 weeks time i would like green poison auto, jack47 and some wild rose will be posting my diary within this forum starting once my little girl shows her head peace out kdog :skin_up:

• Like 1

Guest weedmonsta
Posted 15 September 2011 - 06:03 PM

We will only send seeds to the users that were previously registered in uk420 before the date of this post and with at least 10 messages posted in the forum. Users that did not receive seeds, for one or other reason, can participate with their own Sweet Seeds seeds (or clones), even if the date of registration in this forum is after the publication of this contest;.

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 1

Hi kdog!

Thanks weedmonsta! :yep:

Anyway keep passing by my friend, I think that Sweet Seeds will keep with this kind of initiatives and maybe you can participate in the next one ;)

See you, sweet regards,

tommy

• Like 2

Guest KRONIC-KDOG

yo tommy mate good to hear back from you thanks for the kind words and good to know you will be keeping an eye out be starting my first diary of the sweetseeds fast bud and the afgan kush ryder hopefully on saturday look foward to hearing from you in the future peace kdog :skin_up:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

hi tommy and sweetseeds...

Ive currently got a snowfruit grow diary going but it is in the(non organic compost) forum...i originally put it there because i am growing in compost so thought that would be the place for it, but after looking through this site and seeing your compettition forums i now realise i should have put the grow diary in the competition forum...DOH!!! :wallbash:

THE GROW CONSISTS OF :-

9 SNOWFRUIT CLONES..

1.2 METRE GROW TENT...

600WATT HPS...

ADJUSTAWING REFLECTOR..

INLINE FAN.....

OSCILLATING FAN...

OIL FILLED RADIATOR..

11 LITRE POTS...

GOLD LABEL SOIL...

HESI NUTRIENT RANGE...

The snowfruit are currently in week 5 of flowering so should be finished in 3 to 4 weeeks time...is there any chance you could move my diary from the non organic compost forum to this competition forum for me because as they say "youve gotta be in it to win it"...no problem if you cant move it tommy but just thought it was worth asking.....

many thanx....peace.....budbomb..... :smokin:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi tommy :hippy: im quite new to uk420 and came across ur compitetions.. i never grown any of ur strains before but looking at sum of the grow diaries posted i am really looking forward to the next one as i would be looking to do diary! when does the 2012/2013 comp start?

• Like 1

Hi friends! :yep:

budbomb: sorry mate but I missed your post, hehehe, only now I saw it... I see that you don't update your thread for a while now. If you come back to update it and you still would like to have it in the Sweet Seeds subforum let me know and I'll ask an administrator to move it. All good to your Snow Fruits :) Sweet smokes!

______

Hey MeanGreen14! :oldtoker:

Yep my friend, the contest is nearly over, only a couple of days left. I don't have any info yet about the next season contest but I think we'll do it again. I'm just waiting for a confirmation that I think will arrive in the next couple of weeks. We're going to change a lot of details on the contest bases and all, but I think it will happen again. And if it happens I think it will start as usual between September and November.

Kind regards,

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...