random guerrilla photos

farmer boy

On 28/03/2023 at 10:54 PM, Tommy tucker said:

We're in British summer time. Fuck me that took ages. Winter has been long. What's everyone growing this year?

miss these lads good laugh.peace Goohfy. Fuck knows what happened then I was watching a clip posted on YouTube of two good lads who used to grow on uk motorway intersections funny lads.peace.

Edited by Goohfy
Fucked up
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Goohfy said:

miss these lads good laugh.peace Goohfy. Fuck knows what happened then I was watching a clip posted on YouTube of two good lads who used to grow on uk motorway intersections funny lads.peace.

The Aliens?

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

The Aliens?

Yes.Now you’re gonna say there still on here but I’ve only seen them on another site but I do take big breaks.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Back from a weeks work In Amsterdam. Got to have a few days off.  I got 1g of Super Haze, Sliver Haze and Amnesia Haze. 
What was weird was I had actually pay for some weed!!…… With Money lol

From Da Keeper….Only because it was a short walk from the Hotel.  large.IMG_5853.jpegAnyway had a go at mine when I got home,

It felt as if I got a proper hit for same amount used. 
Seems wherever you go in Amsterdam the weed looks the part but just doesn’t do it like chemical free Sun Grown bud :cowboy:

• Like 7

I went dam in August fist time in 20 years , centraal station side went to the plug got some tropical cookies it was psyco inducing got some bikes rid to the reich museum listened to some opra under the arch , the girl was amazing whilst I was tripping. I felt that it was chemical feed crap , bought some I and threw it away until we went to the other side of the red light coffee shop blue bird had some mello blue haze .

Once you grow organic its never the same

@Revive

The kief was sifted through a 220 micron screen using dry ice, the small 3mm "rice" pellets were used to avoid smashing the plant material to smithereens. Only the final (fourth and not pictured) run came out particularly green.

The mould is sold as a rosin pre-press mould, it has an internal dimension of exactly 2" x 4" which handily just about fits 2oz of kief. It was purchased from the big river website but they are also available at everyones favourite auction site. Be careful to check the internal dimensions carefully as they differ wildly across the diffferent 'makes' and listed "sizes".

• Like 8

@Smelly Cat did you use a bottomless bucket and a bubble bag and shake it through? Watched a good video the other day of this method and it seemed to work really well with great returns.

I have seen a few diff molds online but some looked well a bit shit tbh

Is the dry ice expensive bro?

Never used it before myself but I fancy having a little play :yep:

• Like 2

@Revive

Dry ice is not relatively expensive in the UK, google is your friend.

Yes I used a bottomless 5 gallon white bucket that has straight sides and fits snuggly inside the bubble bag, it holds and pulls the screen relatively taut so the material can "bounce". This is held in a taller bucket which collects the kief and shields the screen from the environment helping to prevent condensation and frost forming and clogging the mesh.

• Like 8

@Revive Give it a go! I highly reccomend it. Used the water bubble hash method for years, maybe slightly better quality in the prime screens but such a messy faff for less return. It also allows for a final alcohol rinse at sub zero temperatures for some lovely QWISO.

If you have some fresh frozen add it in to the dry plant material for a terpene explosion  :smokin:

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/10/2023 at 8:46 PM, Downsouth said:

large.IMG_2202.jpeglarge.IMG_2201.jpeglarge.IMG_2203.jpeglarge.IMG_2200.jpeglarge.IMG_2199.jpeglarge.IMG_2198.jpegOPG smashed it again this year, mid June plant out, good manageable size, minimal support, less than 5% fuzz, great october weather at lat51, mad rush to get the plots flopped before the storm. RGSC I hope you cooking up some more beans. Respect for sorting us out this season :yinyang: I know we cleared you out 

Who goes gg in their Mrs Jeans ffs :unsure:

• Like 1