random guerrilla photos

farmer boy

large.IMG_2202.jpeglarge.IMG_2201.jpeglarge.IMG_2203.jpeglarge.IMG_2200.jpeglarge.IMG_2199.jpeglarge.IMG_2198.jpegOPG smashed it again this year, mid June plant out, good manageable size, minimal support, less than 5% fuzz, great october weather at lat51, mad rush to get the plots flopped before the storm. RGSC I hope you cooking up some more beans. Respect for sorting us out this season :yinyang: I know we cleared you out 

• Like 15

On 22/10/2023 at 9:09 PM, flowerpowerandwhat said:

looking good mate. what strains we looking at?

cheers

Orange Pink Grapefruit mate 

• Like 5

large.A391D2DA-F8A7-45DD-89C5-480CDC9325A7.jpegSad times. Having lost 8 of the 9 plants I put out to rabbits/deer over the start of the summer is was left with just one little one hiding away doing its thing, a TH Seeds Pisthash freebie. It was doing well considering I am usually only able to get to the plot once or twice a month at best. 3 weeks ago I visited and she was looking like she needed a 2 or 3 more weeks,  I took a small early sample which I have enjoyed and was looking forward to trying the finished product. Obviously Mother Nature has happened a lot since then. Visited today hoping to harvest what was left, nope. All fluffy and rotten. No major loss in the grand scheme but a shame nonetheless.large.7074E292-904F-424D-97DE-5159FD1B04EE.jpeglarge.ED598C53-0297-469F-94E8-64163F937586.jpeg

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Orange Pink Grapefruit mate 

Is that from a breeder or your own cross? Have to ask mate as they look fire:skin_up:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, polishninja said:

Is that from a breeder or your own cross? Have to ask mate as they look fire:skin_up:

Real Gorilla Seeds mate, they were testers/freebies, I think they might be getting stocked, or at least I hope! @panik any update on the chance of more OPG? I think these might have been X freezeland, not as many purples this year but all consistently bangin 

Edited by Downsouth
  • Like 4

Checked my bean stash and still got several of these it was OPG x Freezeland didn't grow any this year grew a couple last year and yes tight indoor looking buds with a banging buzz another of RGS testers I grew this year was Brainfreeze Headbanger x Freezeland buds were kinda leafy but a funky smoke she is not a lot of rot either 

• Like 6

@Downsouth

Do you get giant fan leaves with them? Grew a opg x freezeland last year biggest fan leaves I’ve ever seen! Proper dustbin lids! Too late for me but looks amazing at your lat.

8 hours ago, Hole in the clouds said:

@Downsouth

Do you get giant fan leaves with them? Grew a opg x freezeland last year biggest fan leaves I’ve ever seen! Proper dustbin lids! Too late for me but looks amazing at your lat.

Yeah mate, we thin them out mid flower, huge leaves bit like the lemonade OG 

• Like 1