+ Reputation

Joolz

2 months on and not a sausage .

Yeah, i know i've not posted loads & loads, more than some , less than others, but i'd have thought at least one out of the 88 would've gained a +1 in that time.

Having said that, some of the +1's that have been handed out , just for the hell of it , do the rep 'scoring' no favours at all.

• Like 4

2 months on and not a sausage .

Yeah, i know i've not posted loads & loads, more than some , less than others, but i'd have thought at least one out of the 88 would've gained a +1 in that time.

Having said that, some of the +1's that have been handed out , just for the hell of it , do the rep 'scoring' no favours at all.

Where have you been T?

I don't think Rep is measuring what is intended to. By and Large it probably is but not totally. If somebody makes a post that is racist, sexist, bellicose, what ever, and somebody with a similar mind set agrees with that post and Reps the post what you are partly getting is some people getting Repped up for disagreeable posts. I say this because of my own experience. I made a post can't quite remember the exact post, but in the context of the thread you could read my post two ways and I got rep points on that post, but I'm sure I got those points for the negative connotation of my post.

• Like 1

I'm sure I got those points for the negative connotation of my post.

You are negative by saying that, i think, although you`ve been a bit of a stranger of late were consistent with your views, i would say you have substance, imo that is,

now i sound crazy lol:P

I'm sure I got those points for the negative connotation of my post.

You are negative by saying that, i think, although you`ve been a bit of a stranger of late were consistent with your views, i would say you have substance, imo that is,

now i sound crazy lol:P

A few posts after my post took the negative connotation and posted along those lines and that is the point I picked up the Rep points ... it was the, "should the immigrant population be expected to speak English" thread I remember now.

Edited by Hir

A few posts after my post took the negative connotation and posted along those lines and that is the point I picked up the Rep points ... it was the, "should the immigrant population be expected to speak English" thread I remember now.

I`m sorry but i can`t understand

I`m sorry but i can`t understand

Your using drugs, right?

Your using drugs, right?

Yes!

E2a, Many and varied

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 4

:cheers:

+ Arbuscule

+ strawberry

+ Hir

lol

Where have you been T?

here and there but always :stoned:

had tennis / wankers elbow , then got a fucked achilles so needed crutches. Not a good combination .

I don't think Rep is measuring what is intended to. By and Large it probably is but not totally.

:yep:

• Like 1