+ Reputation

Joolz

Rrrrrrreputation is still absolute rrrrrrrrrrubbish, encourages the worst back slapping monkey group nonsense, reflects nothing of any value whatsoever, more clutter on page equals more clutter in head, crap. Reminds me of one of those TV talent shows. I feel like I'm in an idiot experiment.

• Like 1

reps = HORSEFANNY :rofl:

e2a I just really frightened meself then trying to picture what a horsefanny-icon would look like :fear: don't try it, don't picture a horsefannyicon :nea: it's just wrong and so so disturbing :rofl:

Edited by Arbuscule
  • Like 4

reps = HORSEFANNY :rofl:

e2a I just really frightened meself then trying to picture what a horsefanny-icon would look like :fear: don't try it, don't picture a horsefannyicon :nea: it's just wrong and so so disturbing :rofl:

SORRY man but feelin wierd or not about rep i had to REP YOU UP for that shit brother....lol

horsefanny inddedicus....!!..HAHAAA...can u imagine the GASH on that...lol

In general I use it if someone doles out decent grow advice. Or, in a debate type of thread I use it when I see a post that takes the debate forward, whether or not I agree with or like the poster is and always should be irrelevant, surely?

• Like 2

i sometimes do a cheeky +rep to someone i dont know ..in a thread i wouldnt normally look at ..like the sport forum ..makes me feel all bad ass that it looks like i have a clue about any sports .

• Like 1

Love Booj's idea of changing em to 'yeah man'

I can hear the whole of UK420 saying it in their own twang, From John O'Groats to Lands End and beyond! :)

...does that make me a cunt????

Totally, quite frankly Bizz, its fuckin bang out of order lol

Edited by TYS

whether or not I agree with or like the poster is and always should be irrelevant, surely?

I think you should at least agree with the poster if you are going to rep them Arnie lol:wassnnme: :wink:

Presuming you mean agree with the post at the same time, shit, now i`ve confused myself lol

What I mean is that you might not necessarily agree with their position so you dont HAVE to agree with them to rep them! Im getting confused now lol

• Like 1

Guest cpt beefheart

i got 70 odd or summit but it dont make me feel like my bollocks av grown no my cock like

cpt

People do make valid arguments though ratdog, I guess that's what Arnie is getting at :yes:

Exactly!

Agreement is not essential to repping someone, surely? If I've learned something about a differing opinion, or seen the other side to an issue, that must be rep-worthy, no? Its the debate that counts, not being all chummy with your own little circle of friends.

Love Booj's idea of changing em to 'yeah man'

I can hear the whole of UK420 saying it in their own twang, From John O'Groats to Lands End and beyond! :)

...does that make me a cunt????

Totally, quite frankly Bizz, its fuckin bang out of order lol

lol....lol..... :yinyang: