Cream Caramel Auto ® | Black Jack Auto ®

Sweet Seeds-tommy

.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.

.:|Day 10 since germination - Transplanting to the 3 litre pots|:.

gallery_44939_3146_220259.jpg

Hi friends! :yinyang:

Here I am with another update, now they have some new pots with Canna Bio Plus and some perlite mixed. Here are the pics...

gallery_44939_3146_46201.jpg gallery_44939_3146_106696.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_91111.jpg gallery_44939_3146_101183.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_145682.jpg gallery_44939_3146_179390.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_44600.jpg gallery_44939_3146_47717.jpg

...to be continued

• Like 2

All the best with the diary Tommy!!!

Im very keen to see how these go actually im looking to do a few autos outside this year, how do the Sweet Seed autos fair outside maye??

...and it continues

gallery_44939_3146_44296.jpg gallery_44939_3146_13397.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_108095.jpg gallery_44939_3146_89774.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_70134.jpg gallery_44939_3146_97992.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_150540.jpg gallery_44939_3146_8628.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_25183.jpg

So... Got them to their new 3 litre pots, where they'll be for the next 12 days or so.

I'll be back soon with another update, keep it sweet! :yinyang:

|tommy_g|

• Like 2

Hi Tommy,

Lovely diary mate, I've been wanting to try a few autos this summer here in the Czech republic, we get hot days with strong sun for most of the summer so should be good. I'm looking for something to grow at the mo, so i'll keep and eye here.

Also indoors wanna do Wild rose and Sweet Cheese, I've asked the grow shop that sells them in prague that they should order some sweet cheese for me :guitar:.

:yinyang:

All the best with the diary Tommy!!!

Im very keen to see how these go actually im looking to do a few autos outside this year, how do the Sweet Seed autos fair outside maye??

Hi mate! Thanks for your visit!

Personally I haven't had the opportunity to grow them outdoors yet, but I'm sure they will do very well as long as you germinate seeds in the right time, use a good soil, a pot with a nice size and give them a good sunny place to live :yinyang:

In the UK I would sprout the seeds in the beginning of June to harvest the plants in the middle of August and, like that, avoid the month of Septembre, which is usually already a bit humid and rainy in your country.

Sweet Seeds autoflowering genetics have shown very good results when grow outdoors. These are new varieties and this will be the first year they will have the chance of being grown outdoors. But the genetics used are of a very good quality and our breeders always do a great job, so I have all the faith in them, hehe..

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Hi Tommy,

Lovely diary mate, I've been wanting to try a few autos this summer here in the Czech republic, we get hot days with strong sun for most of the summer so should be good. I'm looking for something to grow at the mo, so i'll keep and eye here.

Also indoors wanna do Wild rose and Sweet Cheese, I've asked the grow shop that sells them in prague that they should order some sweet cheese for me :smoke:.

:yinyang:

Cheers mate!

Nice to know, I guess the autos will do very well in your climate :guitar: Wild Rose and Sweet Cheese are also very good options, but yes, in your country keep them indoors, hehehe, it's better.

Love the way Czech Republic is dealing with the cannabic scene my friend, best of luck for you guys, hope I'll be in this years hemp fair over there.

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

All looks good Tommy, but a question for you, why did you pot them up into 3 litre pots & not straight into their final pots as I've read that going straight into final pots with auto's is recommended, so out of curiosity is there any reason why you did it this way?

• Like 1

Hi mate!

I did it because I prefer to do it like this, the same way I do with no-autos. And also because I have not much space for them in the next 2 weeks, do they're better in this pots and then, a few days before the day I expect them to start flowering, I'll transplant them to the final pots, in this case 7 litre pots. And besides that I am also keeping my word and will treat this plants as if they were no-autos, except for the fact that I will not change the fotoperiod, keeping it always on 18/6...

:yep:

I don't say it is the best way to do it, probably you are right. This is also my first indoor auto grow, so I can't say that I have much experience with autos and, besides that, this are new strains never grown before by anyone else except for our breeders, so everything will be a surprise to me :rofl: Hope you keep passing by to see how surprised I get, hehe...

Thanks for the visits! Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Hi Tommy,

Also indoors wanna do Wild rose and Sweet Cheese, I've asked the grow shop that sells them in prague that they should order some sweet cheese for me :wink:.

lol

Cheers mate!

Nice to know, I guess the autos will do very well in your climate :B): Wild Rose and Sweet Cheese are also very good options, but yes, in your country keep them indoors, hehehe, it's better.

Love the way Czech Republic is dealing with the cannabic scene my friend, best of luck for you guys, hope I'll be in this years hemp fair over there.

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Thanx for the reply mate.

the Czech attitude is great, the hemp fairs where great this year, i was looking for the sweet seeds table......... :woot: o yeah not sure if there will be two again this year, but if you were to only go to one, the second fair at the main show grounds in Prague was much better organised, had good talks about the legalisation process and generally was a much better hemp fair.

Thinking about having a stall their myself this year, selling organic and hemp foods.

anyway.

:wink:

Hi mate!

I did it because I prefer to do it like this, the same way I do with no-autos. And also because I have not much space for them in the next 2 weeks, do they're better in this pots and then, a few days before the day I expect them to start flowering, I'll transplant them to the final pots, in this case 7 litre pots. And besides that I am also keeping my word and will treat this plants as if they were no-autos, except for the fact that I will not change the fotoperiod, keeping it always on 18/6...

:wink:

I don't say it is the best way to do it, probably you are right. This is also my first indoor auto grow, so I can't say that I have much experience with autos and, besides that, this are new strains never grown before by anyone else except for our breeders, so everything will be a surprise to me :B): Hope you keep passing by to see how surprised I get, hehe...

Thanks for the visits! Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Thanks Tommy and I guess ultimately there is no real right/wrong way if your plants are healthy and you’re getting a good crop/yield.

I’m the same, I have zero experience in auto’s (and not that much experience of growing in general!) so this is completely new territory for me so feeding wise, I’m just ‘trying’ to read them and feed them accordingly, so far it seems to be working, but it could quite easily turn into a disaster at any time lol

Hi Tommy, the Cream Caramel auto's are very pretty looking seeds, love the big stripes.

I've not tried any Sweet seeds but I hope to give a few a go later in the year. Best of luck with the trial grow. :oldtoker:

Thanks my friends, nice to know you are interested in this grow test :(

Another update to come very soon...

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|