Cream Caramel Auto ® | Black Jack Auto ®

Sweet Seeds-tommy

.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.

.:|Day 4 since germination|:.

gallery_44939_3146_107539.jpg

:wink: Cream Caramel Auto Triplet :soap:

Hello everyone!

Not much to say, just a couple of pics for today :B):

gallery_44939_3146_159850.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_23455.jpg gallery_44939_3146_7313.jpg

Sweet smokes! :smokin:

|tommy_g|

• Like 2

High tommy, hope your well :hippy:

With the Cream Caramel beans lookin like that they've gone onto my (auto's to do list) for the near future, for sure man :spliff:

I'm very interested to see these through they're cycle so i'll grab my beany and get comfy if that's cool :wink:

take it easy

peace :hippy:

Ok, Tommy_g!, you have my full attention now man :smoke:

Whats the story with the Three leaf , trinodal trait in the Cream caramel?

I had the same in my regular Blackjacks last year, turned out to be a short, bushy Sativa.

Edited by Grimble Grumble

Lovely diary tommy, loving the pics too.

I've only grew autos once for my first grow and like yourself i potted-up in stages against the advice i was told to put the seed straight into a big pot and the grow was a great success, nice big 3ft plants.

I always thought it would be bad practice to put the seed or seedling straight into the final pot as some growers say so its nice to see you doing the same and re-potting up in stages.

Anyway, looking forward to see how these babies turn out.

All the best mate. :)

I have not seen a trinodal plant in years, ive seen them do really weird things. Can anybody point me towards a thread dealing with recently developed auto's. been searching for a while but my internet is at prehistoric speeds and drops out continuously. Im interested in mid to large yielding auto plants, for out doors. Any help appreciated.

Hi mates! Thanks for your visit! lol

Nop... at least from the 5 seeds I sprouted for this grow this is the only one that has the 3 leaf caracteristic.

I have not seen a trinodal plant in years, ive seen them do really weird things. Can anybody point me towards a thread dealing with recently developed auto's. been searching for a while but my internet is at prehistoric speeds and drops out continuously. Im interested in mid to large yielding auto plants, for out doors. Any help appreciated.

Hi GRAYHAIRS! Welcome to this Sweet Seeds subforum! :spliff:

This diary I'm doing it's a bit in deferred, I'm a bit ahead from what I'm posting. So I can tell you that if you keep passing by not only you will see a trinodal plant do it all the way to harvest with 3 branches on each node and very likely to be the most productive plant from the 9 plants I have, but you'll also see a real thread "dealing with recently developed auto's", with nice beautiful plants, productive and grown indoors under 400wHPS and always with 18/6... In the meanwhile, if somebody knows of any other threads with this kind of information please help our friend here, even better if you do it thru PM lol

Stay cool mate!

Soon I'll be back with more, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Nop... at least from the 5 seeds I sprouted for this grow this is the only one that has the 3 leaf caracteristic.

|tommy_g|

Perdón, pero pienso que mi pregunta fue perdida en la traducing

Está allí una historia detrás de la genética de Cream caramel?

O es del proceso feminine?

Puédale explica por qué esto sucede

Espero que esto lea bueno

gracias por su respuesta

Hey mate! No problem, hehe ;)

I don't think genetics used to breed Cream Caramel would be the origin of the three leaf trait. Cream Caramel is a cross of 3 plants: Mapple Leaf Indica, White Rhino and Blue Black.

Some plants, sometimes, show 3 cotyledons. I don't think it is due to the procedures used to produce feminized seeds, but I'm not sure. I use feminized seeds since 2005 and this is the first plant I get that features this trait. The explanation why this happens is something out of my range, hehehe. It may have some similarity to what happens with humans and twins, triplets... :)

Sorry if I can't be more helpful :spliff:

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.

.:|Day 8 since germination|:.

gallery_44939_3146_43624.jpg

Hi everyone!

Here we are with the autos, now with 8 days of life. Everything normal, not much to say. In the next update I'll show you the transplant to the 3 litre pots, where they will be for another 12 to 15 days and then I'll pass them to the final pots (7 litre). As I have no previous experience with autoflowering strains I'm not sure if they will use the whole 7 litres space, but I have space for those pots and I'll use them. I'll take my conclusions in the end of this grow diary...

Well, some pics...

gallery_44939_3146_20881.jpg gallery_44939_3146_54881.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_63686.jpg

Stay cool and keep it high! :B):

|tommy_g|

• Like 2

Thanks friends! Lets see if tomorrow I have time to update this :unsure:

Fine looking plants. When are you potting up Tommy?

Next update it's about the "potting up", hehe, stay tuned, I'll transplant to 3 litre pots... :)

Keep it sweet! Good luck for your contest diaries!

|tommy_g|

Thanks friends! Lets see if tomorrow I have time to update this :naughty:
Fine looking plants. When are you potting up Tommy?

Next update it's about the "potting up", hehe, stay tuned, I'll transplant to 3 litre pots... :ninja:

Keep it sweet! Good luck for your contest diaries!

|tommy_g|

hey tommy, love baby pics hehe :yep: just a quick question ....

if you think the trinodal plant will give you more yeild than the rest, then wouldnt it be an idea to try and capture the trinodal trait??

this way all 2 node plants that normally yeild 100g each, could potentially yeild 150g?!?

im still a novice but thought id ask a pro if it was possible.

cant wait to see the little buds begin to form :wub:

CTOAUN

Hi mate!

Yes, it would be a very good idea if we were talking about a no-auto plant. If so, I'm sure I would keep a mother, but as it is an auto I can't keep a mother because it is not possible to keep auto mothers, hehehe, they will always start flowering 20-30 days after germination, even with a fotoperiod of 24/0.

Anyway it would not be a difference of 100 to 150... maybe more of 100 to 115, or something like that. To be true, growing 9 autos with 7 litre pots, 400wHPS and a space of only 1 third of one square meter (0,36m2), each of this plants will produce something between 22 and 30 grams. I'm just a bit positive about this trinodal plant and think she will pass the 30 gram barrier :v: But we'll see in the end...

Thanks for your visit, your participation and your interest... and sorry for taking a couple of days to answer :yinyang: Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|