Cream Caramel Auto ® | Black Jack Auto ®

Sweet Seeds-tommy

.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.

Hi friends! :)

It's a pleasure to start this grow test diary over here, while you do your diaries for the contest. Hope you don't mind I do the diary right here, but I didn't wanted to feel discriminated doing a diary away from yours, heheheh, it stays as a sticky so it can be clear that I'm not participating in the contest :beer:

You'll have the opportunity to see for yourself how the new autoflowering strains perform. They will only be available in a couple of weeks but it the meanwhile you can decide if they deserve a chance. My next grow test diary will feature other 2 new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds, Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto and Speed Devil #2... I expect to start it in March. But that will be another story, right now I'm very confident in the Caramels and the Jacks.

Today we start with some pictures of the seeds...

.:|Black Jack Autoflowering Feminized Seeds|:.

gallery_44939_3146_207537.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_77181.jpg

.:|Cream Caramel Autoflowering Feminized Seeds|:.

gallery_44939_3146_160475.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_36377.jpg

:)

Now it is not going to stop anymore, hehe, keep passing by :yep:

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

• Like 3

You have my attention tommy im interested in autoflowering for outdoors do u think our climate is suited to auto's out door or is it a no no ? after watching the speed devils in the comp ive now gained an intrest seeing the reasults of the fast growing and now to watch you grow the cream caramel auto will help me see if mine was indeed an auto. this will be fun best of British in your growing.

peace and love

B2t

.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.

.:|Day 1 - Germinating|:.

Hi friends! :spliff:

So, all the seeds have now germinated, some of them are now out of the soil, so I consider this as the first day of their lives (although 3 of the 5 Cream Caramel are still in the soil, but in 24h I'll have them all out). Black Jack seeds sprout a bit faster but they're all fast and I obtained 100% ratio for germination, 9 seeds, 9 plants. Let me share the sprouting report...

• 18h - 24h: 2 Black Jack and 1 Cream Caramel sprouted
  • 24h - 36h: All the Black Jack and 2 Cream Caramel sprouted
  • 36h - 48h: All the Black Jack and 4 Cream Caramel sprouted
  • 48h - 72h: All sprouted > 4 Black Jack and 5 Cream Caramel

Some pics:

gallery_44939_3146_90256.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_6507.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_70259.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_25719.jpg

:|Grow Details|:

• Closet: Homebox XS (60cm x 60cm x 120cm / 2ft x 2ft x 4ft)
  • Ventilation: Extractor RVK 100 A1 (160m3/h) and 2 Sunon (one blowing air against the lamp and the other against the plants)
  • Light: 36wCFL for the first 10 days and HPS400w till harvest
  • Containers: 9 pots of 200ml for the first 10 days, 9 pots of 3 litres from day 10 to day 21 and 9 containers of 7 litres each for flowering (from day 21 to harvest)
  • Soil: For vegetative Composana Universal and for flowering Canna Bio Plus
  • Ferts: GuanoKalong Liquid Guano, Canna BioVega, Canna BioFlores and Canna BioBoost
  • Against plagues: Neem as preventive and Rotenona to fight them, if needed

gallery_44939_3146_26142.jpg gallery_44939_3146_81611.jpg

gallery_44939_3146_238459.jpg

And that's all for today. I'll be back soon with much more lol Stay tuned :eat:

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

• Like 2
You have my attention tommy im interested in autoflowering for outdoors do u think our climate is suited to auto's out door or is it a no no ? after watching the speed devils in the comp ive now gained an intrest seeing the reasults of the fast growing and now to watch you grow the cream caramel auto will help me see if mine was indeed an auto. this will be fun best of British in your growing.

peace and love

B2t

Hi born2toke!

Thanks for your interest :spliff:

Of course in south Europe the climate is better and it is easier to get them to produce better... But it is also possible to have a very good harvest in the UK, I'm sure. Maybe you should germinate the seeds a bit later than we do in Spain. Maybe if you sprout them, lets say for example, in the middle or end of April, you'll get a nice harvest in the end of June. I've been trying them indoors and only in a few months I will try them outdoors but I suppose they will do even better :eat:

Of course they need a good soil, a nice big pot and at least some good 6 hours of direct sunlight every day. If you give them this kind of conditions they will do well, if conditions are not that good you can't expect perfection but they will produce something. If you grow them in a cold place, with a small pot, poor soil and without direct sunlight, there are no miracles mate, they are not going to be good plants...

One thing is for sure, the quality of their flowers is as good, if not better, than the quality of the flowers of their no-auto versions.

Stay cool, keep it sweet! lol

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds
Guest hantshaze

All the best with this run tommy.

I love your seed picks man :cheers:

Hope you dont mind me having a look how its done once in a while.

Tc & happy growing :wink:

HantsHaze...:smokin:

Ello mate another question for you. its looking like my cream caramel are auto's there defiantly starting to flower how long we talking from start to finish or is that what you have set out to do ? PaL

B2t

Hi!

From the day a Cream Caramel Auto starts flowering till the day they are properly mature is just 35 days. But we can't be sure that your CC came from an auto seed, yet... :yinyang:

In this grow diary I'm posting harvest will come more or less between day 65 and day 70 or their life. And that's because I like to harvest them very mature.

Welcome hantshaze :yinyang:

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

thanks tommy i will try and get some good photo's when lights go off tomorrow but im 99% sure these are going into flower and there on a veg cycle of 20/4 this would only happen to an auto no ?. happy growing . b2t

thanks tommy i will try and get some good photo's when lights go off tomorrow but im 99% sure these are going into flower and there on a veg cycle of 20/4 this would only happen to an auto no ?. happy growing . b2t

Yes mate, usually it should only happen to an auto, if there are any other chances they may be really very rare, hehe...

Stay cool!

|tommy_g|

Very interested in these. Will watch with interest.
I usually Knock Auto's but these ones actually interest me :wink:

Think the Black Jack will be good :smokin:

All the Best with the Comp :soap:

Thanks mates, I'm happy to know you'll be watching me :B):

I will also be wacthing you, hehe, good luck for your diaries.

Coming up, another update...

|tommy_g|