Cream Caramel Auto ® | Black Jack Auto ®

Sweet Seeds-tommy

tommy

have recieved my seeds from attitude was going for great white shark but found out she had a daughter double white.

have seen power painters grow in soil and she looks awsome. was wondering i was going to top or fim the babies so that i get 2 main stalks any

usefull info on the plant would be helpfull and im doing hydro dutch style. canna nutes and 600w system.

cheers

Hi weedpirate!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum :yep:

If you have experience with the hydro setup you are going to use I think you will get good results from your Double White girls. You can top them with no problem. If you need to fill a large space and you have few plants you can even do it twice with a longer veg period. They are very vigorous but they are mostly indica and they don't grow very tall anyway. They are easy to grow, overall, maybe in the first 2 weeks they don't grow with a lot of vigour but after that they grow fast, strong and with a good number of strong branches.

Hope you enjoy them. Let us know if you like them when you're already growing them ;)

Kind regards,

tommy

cheers bud will let you know how i get on. im going to grow them in 6" hugo blocks in 1 metre aqua trays 2 plants to each tray and a 600w bulb to 2 trays

Edited by weedpirate
  • Like 1

Thanks for the reply. I'm in a dr90 so want to grow 9. Hoptgully this wont be too crowded.

I just did 9 in 17 ltr pots. 600watt 1.25 mtsq ish = drum roll 30.85 oz dry-no stems-no bullshit good genetics, spot on enviro. used fungi, planted directly into soil and was in a 30/70 mix of john innes no2 and john innes seedling compo so no stunting. Still stunned by the result.Whats that 1.5 g/pw or close to. so it can be done.

Paul, did you do that in a DR90 buddy?

Whats your setup?

cheers

Hi, my set up was pretty basic. parabolic reflector, 600 dual spec, td500 fan, 300 rhino pro, oscilating fans from the go and green fingers. this was my second go at autos. the 1st didnt go brilliantly,9plants=10 oz, i stunted them with crappy compo, but was sure i could improve. I like a challenge. less is more with these. 1/4 strength ferts. I NEVER USE CANNA SPECIFIC NUTES, tis all balls. a plant's a plant, just learn what they need at any given time. relative humidity was 40-60 temps were pretty stable throughout, did get to 30c though. No tent, was in a very well insulated loft, used rose arches hanging over a pole to create an airy space i could hang sheeting from, and just tried to keep the canopy as even as possible. ( major challenge) I stuck some pics of my last 3 or 4 plants up in another of the test grows. 2nd one down

in the list i think. oh and i used mycho fungi and seaweed stimulant. The pots were totally rooted out.

Edited by paulblx
  • 2 months later...

Top quality post Tommy. I'm setting up a growdrobe and my first grow will be Creme caramel and Black jack. Inspired by this fantastic grow of yours :)

atb

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Very good diary ..i was planning on trying NLB autos for my first attempt although i now might try the Cream Caramels .or both..

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

I am giving the Cream Caramels a try. Interesting note: They are currently at 40days since germination. My shortest one 85cm ranging up to 101cm. Light source has never been more than 12" away so they haven't stretched. They are impressively bushy as well. I am excited to see how they finish,

4'x8' growbox

219sq in per plant

recirculating upwelling DWC in 3g buckets

1/10 hp chiller

2 1000w hps cooltube

Advanced Nutrients Sensi (grow for first 3.5 weeks, bloom for beyond) and additives. At 3/4+ recommended strength

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @@wallycool !

Nice to know you're enjoying your Cream Caramels. If you want to tell us more about them we'd be pleased to read you. And some pics would also be nice.

Thanks for the visit! Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cheers mate!

Some excellent pics and gorgeous plants you've got there. Thanks for sharing :yep:

And thankd for the visit to my diary :)

Sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...