My Sweet Seeds Diary - Blackjack, Double White & Sweet Cheese

PowerPainter

Oh yes dude, as i thought. It seems they enjoyed the potup cuz they looking well nice. A preflower on the DW aswell.

Hows that fim looking?

DC1

Coming along nicely fella :B):

ATB in flower

Oss

Thanks Oss. So far so good.

Oh yes dude, as i thought. It seems they enjoyed the potup cuz they looking well nice. A preflower on the DW aswell.

Hows that fim looking?

DC1

Yeah they did take to the pot on eventually.

The Fim ended up more like a topping to be fair. I probably pinched too much out.

She is still bushing out nicely though.

post-57551-0-43198600-1299787385_thumb.jpg post-57551-0-31364100-1299787395_thumb.jpg post-57551-0-28782900-1299787404_thumb.jpg

FIM'd Sweet Cheese #1

Coming along nicely PP

Your black jack looks exactly the same structure as my BJ2!!

Good luck mate :smoke:

Hi mr rhino.

The Blackjack has been the runt of the litter, but she is now coming into her own and looking a nice stocky plant.

Day 55 - 4 Days Flower

Just a quick update to say I have just watered all the girls again except for the Blackjack which could go another a day or two. SC #1, #2 DW received 2.8 litres of water before run off.

All the girls are looking extremely healthy. The Sweet Cheese's are still needing to be controlled by light bending of the main stems to try and get the canopy as even as possible.

The Double White is turing into a beast in it's own right and I would have uploaded pics, but the battery died on my camera so I'll post some on the next update.

The Blackjack is still lagging behind the other plants, but she is showing plenty of budsites and preflowers already. something tells me this girl might be a surprise package.

Temps have been 27c lights on and as low as 17c lights off. Humidity has spiked at 68% and dropped down to 19%.

Hate to tempt fate, but all is looking good and the grow has been a lot of fun to date.

Only got a groom shot to upload tonight due to my camera dying.

Groom Day 55 - Day 4 Flower

gallery_57551_2933_87916.jpg

Edited by PowerPainter

Hey sup PP :spliff: . wont be long b4 their's some nice aromas floating around in there 4sure. especially off some healthy looking gals like that.

peace :hippy:

looking good PP dude , always get excited when i flip to 12/12 , roll on the budz bro :guitar:

FG :wink:

Cheers FG. Can't wait to see the nuggets myself.

High PP mate looking great in here good skills :ninja: atb SC :yinyang:

Thanks SC, they are a pleasure to grow.

Hey sup PP :spliff: . wont be long b4 their's some nice aromas floating around in there 4sure. especially off some healthy looking gals like that.

peace :hippy:

The Cheese's are already kicking up a bit of a stink when I open the groom door.

Mate they lookin fookin sweet as you like. Real nice glow about them. Keep it up fella.

DC1

Cheers DC mate.

Day 58 - 7 Days Flower

The gals have been in flower for one week now and all is going very well indeed.

I have just watered Sweet Cheese #1, Sweet Cheese #2 and the Double White using around 2.8 litres of water per plant until run off.

The Blackjack isn't drying up it's pot as fast as the others, so she will be watered in a day or two's time using the same amount of water.

I'll probably add some Fishmix to their water by the end of the week.

Temps have been as high as 30c lights on and 17c lights off. Humidity has spiked at 68 and drop as low as 34%.

The gals haven't stretched as much as I thought which is a good thing, but there is still plenty of time for them to go for it.

Double White - Day 48 - 7 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_149011.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_75795.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_113385.jpg

Sweet Cheese #2 - Day 52 - 7 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_126123.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_162912.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_67389.jpg

Blackjack - Day 54 - 7 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_225590.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_224548.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_125904.jpg

Sweet Cheese #1 - Day 58 - 7 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_37519.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_56856.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_90251.jpg

Ello PP mate , looks spot on bro looks like you have a good few heads on each vars which should return you some nice lovely flowers , gotta love the Black jack huh looks so elegent and sexy ! am i aloud to say that about a plant ??? lol carry on the splendid work squire...

Make sure them Sweet cheese av some fishmix dude cuz they gunna stretch like mother fookers.

Considering ya temp and humidity spikes dude they are looking fantastic.

Bing on the buds :guitar:

DC1

Ello PP mate , looks spot on bro looks like you have a good few heads on each vars which should return you some nice lovely flowers , gotta love the Black jack huh looks so elegent and sexy ! am i aloud to say that about a plant ??? lol carry on the splendid work squire...

Hi Farmer G thanks for stopping by.

I know exactly what you mean as the Double White does the same to me. :)

Make sure them Sweet cheese av some fishmix dude cuz they gunna stretch like mother fookers.

Considering ya temp and humidity spikes dude they are looking fantastic.

DC1

After my last grow I'm not going to worry about the humidity. Temps have been pretty decent despite minor hiccups here and there.

oh yeah!

Day 62 - Day 11 Flower

The mid-week update is once again a brief one, mainly due to how healthy the girls are and how they are growing along nicely without my meddling.

It really is a case of 'Just Add Water' at the minute.

The Double White has put on a bit of a spurt and is about an inch or two shorter than the Sweet Cheese's which still haven't stretched as much as I was anticipating.

They are all showing plenty of flowers.

The girls are due a drenching and I'll be adding Fishmix (1ml/1ltr) on their next feed.

Max temp has been 25.3c and lowest 17c, Where as the humidity high was 64% and low 36%.

Groom Day 62 - 11 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_264864.jpg

Double White Day 52 - 11 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_297141.jpg

Edited by PowerPainter

Hi Powerpainter,

Those ladies are a picture of health mate.

Keep up the good work and best of luck with the grow :yep:

TSDuk :smokin: