My Sweet Seeds Diary - Blackjack, Double White & Sweet Cheese

PowerPainter

Day 72 Flower

So this is the final update before the girls are cut and hung tomorrow.

They have all sat in complete darkness since yesterday morning and have not received any water for 4 days.

I'll give a full chop and smoke report with a breakdown of what I thought of growing each var in few days time.

Temps in the dark groom are sitting at 20c and it smells like heavens armpit in there.

The final pre-chop pics are of Sweet Cheese #2.

What can I say? This plant grew like it was on steriods. There was no holding it back. The more you restrained it, the harder it thought to reach for the stars.

In the end I gave up and let it do it's thing and it grew right up into the shade.

Apart form a little schorching on the main cola it did fine and produced some of the craziest and beautiful buds I have ever seen.

I believe it to be the better pheno of the 2 Sweet Cheese's I have grown as it has produced tighter buds and trich production far out weighs Sweet Cheese #1.

Now heres the thing, Sweet Cheese #1 smells stronger. Sweet Cheese #2 has a faint cheese smell, like a cream cheese...almost cheesecake.

Anyway the main cola on this girl is jaw dropping and is about 3ft long.

It's been a love/hate relationship, but I think this plant is going to produce a smoke that will make me remember her forever.

Sweet Cheese #2 - Day 72 Flower

gallery_57551_2933_24316.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_170857.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_258431.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_110170.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_85362.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_99458.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_123334.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_150992.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_22038.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_222864.jpg

Edited by PowerPainter

Thank you Serpent. I'm always inspired by your diaries mate. :notworthy:

Now I know your taking the piss lol I mean just look at your girls, amazing mate and good luck with the harvest :guitar:

Thank you Serpent. I'm always inspired by your diaries mate. :notworthy:

Now I know your taking the piss lol I mean just look at your girls, amazing mate and good luck with the harvest :guitar:

you need to have a look at his galerie serpent mate...

top job PP

Hand on heart mate I like the style of your diaries, so not taking the piss at all.

you need to have a look at his galerie serpent mate...

top job PP

Thank you se7en, looking forward to seeing if they smoke as nice as a they look.

Day 124 The Chop

Blackjack - 47 Days Veg - 73 Days Flower - Chopped

I was a bit indifferent to this plant for a while, simply because of it's size...maybe I'm a size-cist?

The thing is I could see all the benefits of growing a plant that was so short and stocky, just not in a groom with 8ft headroom.

Altough tiny compared to the other plants it was a very thirsty beast indeed.

I think at one point I was under feeding her and at another time over fed her and yet she seemed to take it all in her stride.

Her buds are probably the most dense I have ever come across and she smells like a cheap 70's aftershave..Old Spice or Hi-Karate.

Cutting her produced the most scissor hash which has very nice floral tones to it when smoked.

gallery_57551_2933_105952.jpg

Double White - 41 Days Veg - 73 Days Flower - Chopped

Loved this plant from the off, strong and vigourous and a uniformity that would grace a sculptured garden, and then she went and kicked me in the nuts by producing a male flower.

In her defense it was the only one she produced, but we all know that is one to many.

She still went on with impressive growth and produced trich encrusted buds with the smell of being in a fresh fruit and veg market.

Again I think the plant was under fed and over fed at times, but she still did her thing and coped well enough.

I have had a feel around when chopping her and have not felt one single seed yet, so maybe the male nana didn't do any damage.

I've already got another Double White on the go and she is out growing the other 4 strains I have growing...even the Auto!!

gallery_57551_2933_85275.jpg

Sweet Cheese #1 - 51 Days Veg - 73 Days Flower - Chopped

The pheno of this Sweet Cheese has light buds and low on trichs.

She responded well enough to being FIM'd and was much more controllable than Sweet Cheese #2.

This would be an ideal pheno for those who worry about the stretch as compared to Sweet Cheese #2 this plants stretch was minimal.

She smells of old leather and sage, very dank and lingering.

gallery_57551_2933_206978.jpg

Sweet Cheese #2 - 45 Days Veg - 73 Days Flower - Chopped

This Pheno of Sweet Cheese is the one we have all seen in many of the diaries out there.

The one that doesn't understand the word STOP! when it comes to the stretch.

Her buds are much more dense than Sweet Cheese #1 and she has a much better trich covering.

When touched the trichs leave a dusty residue on your hands rather than being sticky.

She also has an interesting aroma, as I said like a light cream cheese with a hint of sweetness.

gallery_57551_2933_183474.jpg

Sweet Chesse x 2,Double White & Blackjack - Day 73 - Chopped

gallery_57551_2933_191841.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_202131.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_234789.jpg

I'll post another update when I jar them up to cure.

Edited by PowerPainter
  • Like 1

Your buds never fail to amaze me PowerPainter. What another amazing set of plants you have grown!

What lumens per sq foot are you getting on your 600?

p.s looking forward to your next grow. whats in the pipeline?

SH :yinyang:

Oh sod of PP your giving me little cola syndrome :rofl: Truely outstanding :notworthy: MM

lol there's nowt wrong with your grow mate.

Thanks mickeymouser, I can't wait to see what they weigh.

Your buds never fail to amaze me PowerPainter. What another amazing set of plants you have grown!

What lumens per sq foot are you getting on your 600?

p.s looking forward to your next grow. whats in the pipeline?

SH :yinyang:

Cheers stealthhawk mate.

I am not sure what lumens per sq foot I get off my 600, how would I find out?

Also I'm replacing my bulb on my next grow (1 x Double White, 1 x Northern Lights Blue, 1 x Pineapple Express, 1 x White Widow x Big Bud and 1 x Syrup [Auto])as I have used it twice now.

Thanks for dropping in dude.

I'll be keeping an eye on your new diary! You gonna do all those strains in the same cab? Are they fems?

As for your lumens/per sq. ft. I did it for you because I was wondering how the hell you were getting buds that size!! Your 600w bulb will put out around 90,000 lumens which in your space works out about 9,000 lumens/per sq. ft. That probably explains the size of your buds!!

All the best

SH

I'll be keeping an eye on your new diary! You gonna do all those strains in the same cab? Are they fems?

As for your lumens/per sq. ft. I did it for you because I was wondering how the hell you were getting buds that size!! Your 600w bulb will put out around 90,000 lumens which in your space works out about 9,000 lumens/per sq. ft. That probably explains the size of your buds!!

All the best

SH

Thanks for that stealthhawk, so 9,000 lumens/per sq. ft. is good eh?

I probably should know that. I can follow instructions no problem, but when it comes to understanding the science behind them then I go blank mate.

I had an incline it was due to enviroment.

Cheers stealthhawk

pp

Edited by PowerPainter

I must admit i released a tiny droplet of pee while watching those colas :wassnnme:

AMAZING WORK PP! :clapping::thisbig::clapping:

Haha. Thanks PauloLx, just can't wait to smoke em now. :skin_up:

Serpent

awesome mate, you certainly know how to grow massive buds, enjoy your fruits :yep:

Cheers fella, enjoying it already by making some bubble from the trim. :)

Sweet Cheese, Blackjack and Double White Bubble (1st run through)

Froze all my trim over night to make some bubble today.

There wasn't really enough trim from each individual plant to justify puttingh each strain through the washing machine, so I just mixed them all together.

1. Put mixed trim and air buds into zip lock bag.

post-57551-0-84986700-1305718676_thumb.jpg

I washed two bags with around 6 ounces of trim and air bud in each bag

2. Add zip lock bag of trim and then 3 bags of ice and top up with water until bag is covered.

post-57551-0-09016200-1305718789_thumb.jpg

I added 2 1/2 bags of ice on the first bag and then topped up with 1/2 bag of ice for the second bag.

3. Run each bag of trim through the machine for 30 minutes each.

post-57551-0-76390800-1305719050_thumb.jpg

After about 10 minutes the water should start to turn biege in colour.

4. Once each bag has been run through remove the bag and re-freeze the used trim for a 2nd run and empty the contents of the machine into your bubble bags.

post-57551-0-80449900-1305719173_thumb.jpg

Once emptied allow the contents to settle in the bags for around 20 minutes.

5. Remove each bag and scrap off the contents onto a coffee filter.

post-57551-0-86596900-1305719279_thumb.jpg

Pass through a metal tea strainer and allow to dry for several days.

For some reason the bubble from the 160 & 120 bags is a very very dark brown and the stuff from the 75 & 20 bag is grey?

Not had that before but it does smell amazing.

Going to let it dry out on some cardboard for a few days, although I'd say I have around a quarter of bubble from the 1st run.

Will run through for a 2nd time either later today or tomorrow.

Edited by PowerPainter

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Fookin Hell PP

That Double White & Sweet Cheese big enough?? :notworthy:

Once Again Great Work Dude :smokin:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
  • Like 1