My Sweet Seeds Diary - Blackjack, Double White & Sweet Cheese

PowerPainter

Nice to see the SC has popped her head above the soil, hopefully the others will following soon :blub:

Thanks serpent...I have a feeling the others will not be following. :rofl:

Nice1 pp. Talk about good timeing for ya. Good choice of seed to. We are all watching to see if you can do it again in the true pp big yeild way :evil:

Goodluck dude

Crackon :russian:

DC1

Cheers DaChunky....I'll have a go...but so far things are not going so well.

good luck...if you need any...

Cheers 7 thanks for dropping in.

Disaster Strikes

Since the Sweet Cheese sprouted I have been eargerly awating the arrival of the other seeds. I have been checking them at least every 12 hours and was getting perplexed as to why there was no activity in the other pots.

Well last night someone confessed to me that there was an accident in my groom about a week ago.

A certain other half had left the groom door ajar and our four legged furry lodger got into my groom and disturbed the pots with the seeds in them! lol

I wouldn't have minded as much if I had been told right away instead of wasting nearly a week checking on the pots.

Since being told I have had a gentle rummage around the pots and have found no evidence of growth nor have a i even found a seed. They could in there, or they could have ended up in the hoover? Who knows?

I can't carry on waiting for seeds to sprout that may not even be in the pots, so I have drawn up a crisis plan.

The Crisis Plan

1. Germ the last Blackjack, another Double White and 1 more Sweet Cheese using the paper towel/plates method.

2. The grow will now be 2 Sweet Cheese, 1 Blackjack and 1 Double White.

3. Remind the other half that it's Steak and Blow Job day for the next month!

Edited by PowerPainter

Blimey dude, sorry to hear about the disaster and its always a worry with me as well that one of our cats will one day get in my grow room and go on the rampage!

Good luck with the new seeds though PP and hopefully they'll crack very soon!

:) Good things come to those who wait!! :rofl:

All the best for the remaining grow mate.

hi people, i was just looking for some info on blackjack. how do you find the final product? is it a strain that can be chopped at 9 wks and be close to being ripe? thanks all and good luck!

Yo pp, missing seeds? you might want to see if theres anything growng in the furrys shit :B): Serious though, wat a bummer. I bet she had a telling off :rofl::eek:

Good job theres a plan b dude.

Crackon

DC1

Edited by DaChunky1

Blimey dude, sorry to hear about the disaster and its always a worry with me as well that one of our cats will one day get in my grow room and go on the rampage!

Good luck with the new seeds though PP and hopefully they'll crack very soon!

Well it was probably bound to happen sooner than later. These things are sent to test us I guess.

:wink: Good things come to those who wait!! :rofl:

All the best for the remaining grow mate.

Cheers Hiphip the problem is I'm still waiting. :)

hi people, i was just looking for some info on blackjack. how do you find the final product? is it a strain that can be chopped at 9 wks and be close to being ripe? thanks all and good luck!

I can't really answer that MD84 as I have never grown them before.

Thanks for stopping by though.

Yo pp, missing seeds? you might want to see if theres anything growng in the furrys shit :( Serious though, wat a bummer. I bet she had a telling off :rofl:lol

Good job theres a plan b dude.

Crackon

DC1

lol I don't think the dog ate any of them, just knocked the pots over.

I was actually alright about it, just wish she had told me the day it happened.

Germination Update

All 3 of the the seeds I put into wet paper towels have split and they have been put back into the pots.

The BlackJack is the first to break the surface.

BlackJack

gallery_57551_2933_3862.jpg

The Blackjack seedling has been put under the 125w CFL with the Sweet Cheese on a 24/7 light cycle.

The staggered start to this diary has thrown me a bit. As soon as the other 2 plants show themselves I will hopefully be able to get the diary back on track and post with some consistency.

Edited by PowerPainter

Nice to see your now getting back on track PP and hopefully it won't be long before the rest are showing :ouch:

Well Only one more to pop now...seems to have taken an age to get this far, although that could be due to the copious amounts of Power Plant I have been smoking :):yes: :yes:

Bloody hell, the trials and tribulations of an indoor gardener.. :blub:

All the best for the rest of the grow. :yep:

:yes:

Thanks Juan Maria...it's a tough hobby, but someone has to do it eh? :)

Germination Update

Sweet Cheese #2 has forced it's self above the soil, so just waiting on the Double White to rise and things should get rolling.

Sweet Cheese #2

gallery_57551_2933_10927.jpg

be patient rome wasnt built in a day good luck dude :spliff:

Thanks for popping in cpt beefheart, my patience finally paid off.

Germination Update

The Double White has finally germinated although it has taken all 3 Double White Seeds to get one seedling. :yep:

One is either in the hoover from the mishap with the dog and another one is probably in hoover as well now because when I went to germinate this Double White seed. I dropped the other one out of it's little tube and was unable to find it.

Double White

gallery_57551_2933_42350.jpg

Lets get this Grow on the Road

It seems to have taken an age to get here but we finally have four seedlings to grow on with.

Sweet Cheese #1 has been watered once every 3 days with the bottle top rose and on her last watering I gave her a dose of Maxicrop Original (1ml/1ltr)as she is starting to look a little hungry. I will add a little fishmix to her next feed. Since she has the jump by upto 10 days on some of the other seedlings, she will be held back in this pot until the others catch up.

The Blackjack seems to be a healthy enough seedling and has been watered once with some Maxicrop Original (1ml/1ltr) in the water.

Sweet Cheese #2 & Double White have not been watered yet.

Group Shots

post-57551-1295855601_thumb.jpg post-57551-1295855620_thumb.jpg

Random Thoughts

Not that impressed with my decision to recycle the Batmix from my last grow for the seedlings.

Sweet Cheese #1 is already looking hungry and although a little Fishmix will correct this, if I had germinated in the proper medium it's unlikely she would need a feed at all until flowering. :yep:

The groom needs to have it's weekly clean.

How long did it take to build Rome?

Nice to see some little ladies in here pp. The Sweet cheese i germed have been a bit slow compared to the Caramel. Im looking forward to trying her the most though :spliff:

Lookin good dude

DC1

Nice to see some little ladies in here pp. The Sweet cheese i germed have been a bit slow compared to the Caramel. Im looking forward to trying her the most though lol

Lookin good dude

DC1

Yeah something growing at last! I've kind of been ignoring Sweet Cheese #1 in hope she wouldn't grow so the others could catch up.

Paying more attention to her now though so will see how the Sweet Cheese does in growth terms compared to the others.

looks like things are back on track mate :B):

good luck

oss :fear:

Cheers oss, thanks for stopping by. :)

Day 1, 5, 7 & 11 :bangin:

Day 1 - Double White

post-57551-1295952770_thumb.jpg

Day 5 - Sweet Cheese #2

post-57551-1295952787_thumb.jpg

Sweet Cheese #2 has been watered twice with Maxicrop Original (1ml/1ltr) using a spray bottle since sprotuing.

Day 7 - Blackjack

post-57551-1295952694_thumb.jpg

The Blackjack has been watered 3 times since sprouting with a spray bottle using Maxicrop Original (1ml/1ltr) twice.

She is starting to look a little hungry so may add fishmix to next feed.