My Sweet Seeds Diary - Blackjack, Double White & Sweet Cheese

PowerPainter

Fookin Hell PP

That Double White & Sweet Cheese big enough?? :notworthy:

Once Again Great Work Dude :smokin:

Thanks NJD and congratulations once again on a very well deserved 1st place mate.

You and HH are going to have an experience you'll remember forever man.

Good luck bro.

pp

Holy moly... Awesome! great stuff :yep:

TF

Thanks TF, although it's heart breaking watching them shrink as they dry. :blub:

Sweet Cheese, Blackjack and Double White Bubble

I ran the trim through for a second time yesterday evening and then left the trim to dry in a cardboard box with newspaper in it, to make some BHO in a week or two.

Bubble left to dry

post-57551-0-86613200-1305791688_thumb.jpg

Front Left: 20 micron, Front Right: 74 micron, Back Left: 120 micron, Back Right: 160 micron.

Welldone pp, your in the top 15 dude. Wick diary with some awsome plants. Top growing mate.

Enjoy ya seeds.

DC1

• 2 weeks later...

Welldone pp, your in the top 15 dude. Wick diary with some awsome plants. Top growing mate.

Enjoy ya seeds.

DC1

Cheers DC1 thanks for your continued support mate.

Bubble Update

It ended up all over the carpet. :blub:

The Cure

So finally came back home today and got to check how my bud has been drying over the last 13 days or so.

Well it was bang on. A little crispy on the outside, but the curing in the jars will sort this out.

I've tried a joint, but it definitely needs a good cure as there is still a strong taste and smell of Chlorophyll to all the buds. Although the joint I tried of the Double White knocked me on my arse.

I did weigh it all though and it came it at a very pleasing 488.3 grams........

Sweet Cheese #1 - 153 grams

Sweet Cheese #2 - 137 grams

Double White - 118 grams

Blackjack - 90 grams

So a pretty decent yield, although 50 odd grams lighter than my first grow. I also believe I could have done better with these as I don't think I ever got their feeding schedule right.

Also my camera has decided not to switch on which is gutting as it's pretty new, so no pics just yet.

I'll provide a full and proper smoke report once the Chlorophyll breaks down a bit more.

Edited by PowerPainter

Guest hantshaze

Great plants, pics, diary, yield and everything else PP mate :yep:

Get it started on time next year fella and you could be good to go :naughty:

Top stuff geez,

HantsHaze...........:smokin:

Great plants, pics, diary, yield and everything else PP mate :yep:

Get it started on time next year fella and you could be good to go :naughty:

Top stuff geez,

HantsHaze...........:smokin:

Thanks HH mate, although will there be a next year now what with all the weed pass bollox?

To be fair mate I think the two best diaries won.

Your own had everything, but most of all the best growing skills of all the diaries imho.

I'll just go and drown my sorrows in 17 ounces of sticky bud. :skin_up:

PP...what can i say....bloody hell!How the fuck did you get buds like that....truely amazing!!! :hippy: They look as though they've been on steroids! Hope you got some industrial weighers to tally that lot up hope you got a few jars ready...at least one or two :smokin:

Crackin job PP :smoke: enjoy your fruits!

TS1

PP...what can i say....bloody hell!How the fuck did you get buds like that....truely amazing!!! :hippy: They look as though they've been on steroids! Hope you got some industrial weighers to tally that lot up hope you got a few jars ready...at least one or two :smokin:

Crackin job PP :smoke: enjoy your fruits!

TS1

Cheers Thestiff1. I am happy with the results, but I think I let the plants down a bit and they could have been better.

Working away from home knocked me out of my stride regarding their feeding schedule.

I weighed and jarred them up yesterday, the final weights are a few posts above.

Will definitely be enjoying them once they have had a bit of a cure. :skin_up:

Cheers for dropping in mate.

pp

• 3 weeks later...

I've finally smoked all the lovely different kinds of bubble I've been making and started on the Double White tonight.

Double White Smoke Report

When you open the jar you are immediately greeted with a zing to the nostrils. It's primarily a citrus smell but not lemony as such. It reminds me of the drink '5 Alive' which was a mix of different cirus fruits.

The buds are curing nicely and when you crumble a piece in your hand it fluffs up nicely and seems to double in size.

The smoke is smooth and really seems to hit the taste buds. Taste wise there is pineapple with a hint of incense and although familiar is quite unique.

It does remind me of White Rhino smell and taste wise but the stone is not so heavy.

The stone is quite pleasant and light, although I have really been caining the bubble lately and have built quite a tolerance so that might not be an accurate assessment just yet.

I would say the buds will benefit from a longer cure, although it's odd but the buds on the double white are rather crumbly and break up quite easily I find.

Overall I'd give Sweet Seeds Double White 7/10.

Edited by PowerPainter

Sweet Cheese #1 & #2 Smoke Report

I really don't want to write this smoke report as it goes against literally every other Sweet Cheese smoke report out there.

Straight to the point, I don't like it.

I seemed to have lucked out on pheno's of this plant. One has produced Sweet cheesy smelling buds with little trich cover, where as the other produced trich covered buds that had little aroma to them at all.

The cure so far as not changed this. When you smoke Sweet Cheese #2 you have a great tasting weed that burns well but literally does nothing to you...you get a slight tingle of anticipation and then disappointment. A bit like a firework that doesn't go off.

With Sweet Cheese #1 you have a smoke that will get you stoned with little to no taste at all.

If I mix both pheno's together in a joint you get the best of both worlds, but that's not really the idea of growing is it?

As I say I must have lucked out on this strain as other diaries seem to rave about Sweet Cheese where as if I am brutally honest I have found it well below average.

I am going to leave it to cure longer and if things change I'll update this thread accordingly.

Sorry Sweet Seeds and Tommy. I feel terrible writing that report after how generous you guys have been, but it's not my cup of tea at all.

4/10

Edited by PowerPainter
  • Like 1