My Sweet Seeds Diary - Blackjack, Double White & Sweet Cheese

PowerPainter

I wont bang on about the stretch mate on the SC , except it`s maahoosive lol

looking lovely and lush in your gaff dude, as you were, atb :skin_up:

Edited by ratdog

Hi Powerpainter,

Those ladies are a picture of health mate.

Keep up the good work and best of luck with the grow :yep:

TSDuk :smokin:

Hi and thanks Thestoneduck. :)

Got plenty of headroom for that cheeze pp? :rofl:

They dont stop stretchin.

DC1

All's looking good PP and keep an eye out for that stretch, have you seen how tall Amnesia's SC got :ninja:

I wont bang on about the stretch mate on the SC , except it`s maahoosive lol

looking lovely and lush in your gaff dude, as you were, atb :skin_up:

Thanks for the comments guys.

They don't seem to be stretching too badly at the moment.

My main concern is that they leave the Blackjack to far from the shade.

Day 65 - 14 Days Flower

At the two week mark already? Time seems to have flown by for me and I hope the next 6-7 weeks pass as quick.

The gals are still doing pretty good.

The Sweet Cheese's and the Double White started to show signs of hunger with yellowing of fan leaves so I gave them all a feed of Fishmix. Sweet Cheese #2 was the worst affected so I gave her a little trim removing some of the fan leaves.

I was only going to use 1ml/1ltr, but as they were already demanding a feed I did a 2ml/1ltr mix instead.

All 3 plants were watered with around 3.5 litres before run off.

The Double White has impressed me with the stretch it has put on, and so far the Sweet Cheese's albeit taller have not shown the stretch seen in some of the other Sweet Cheese Diaries.

Blackjack is still a day or two behind the others in drying out her pot and she hasn't received any Fishmix when watered yet, but I will add 2ml/1ltr when I water her on Monday.

The Blackjack is showing to be a stout hardy girl, not as prominent as the other two strains, but she is having a good go at holding her own.

Can't comment on smell at the moment as I have a poxy cold and can smell bugger all.

Temps have hit 27.2c highest, 17.3c lowest and Humidity has been 65% highest, 30% lowest.

Double White - Day 55 - 14 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_257176.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_189300.jpg

Sweet Cheese #2 - Day 59 - 14 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_84616.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_92391.jpg

Blackjack - Day 61 - 14 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_287162.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_304708.jpg

Sweet Cheese #1 - Day 65 - 14 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_53689.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_123813.jpg

Edited by PowerPainter
  • Like 1

Hey pp, looking well tidy mate. Your doin another grand job in here mate. Their gettin a right move on. Not long for the resiny bud action now :guitar:

DC1

Its been a while since i've been in here and good to see everything is looking so good. Those sweet cheese can be hungry girls, well my mine are anyway. Your SC1 looks a bit like my SC1 the one i've just harvested today at day 65 and your SC2 does look very Sativa looking like my others. Mine stretched by a hell of a lot in the first 2 weeks though so you should be okay heightwise.

All looking great in here anyway, all the best mate :yinyang: .

• Like 1

nice enough dude i do like the look on that blackjack :stoned:

Yeah she is a stocky little f##cker.

Thanks for dropping in man.

Hey pp, looking well tidy mate. Your doin another grand job in here mate. Their gettin a right move on. Not long for the resiny bud action now :guitar:

DC1

Yep can't wait for the trichs to start showing.

Will catch up with your diaries soon mate, just flat out at the minute and off away again tomorrow.

Its been a while since i've been in here and good to see everything is looking so good. Those sweet cheese can be hungry girls, well my mine are anyway. Your SC1 looks a bit like my SC1 the one i've just harvested today at day 65 and your SC2 does look very Sativa looking like my others. Mine stretched by a hell of a lot in the first 2 weeks though so you should be okay heightwise.

All looking great in here anyway, all the best mate :yinyang: .

Hi Amnesia

I saw the stretch on your girl, mad plant.

SC2 has stetched about 4 inches in the last few days so I'm really hoping she don't go much more.

I have plenty of headroom, it's just I don't want to have to raise all the other plants to keep up.

Thanks for stopping by mate and good luck with the rest fo your grow.

Day 68 - 17 Days Flower

The midweek update is on a Wednesday this week as I'm away for 4 days as of tomorrow.

All the girls have had another feed of Fishmix and I have also added Biobizz Bloom to the mix.

I have upped the Fishmix to 2ml/ltr and the Bloom at 2ml/ltr. The reason I have added the bloom and more Fishmix is because despite the previous feed, all the plants were still showing signs of hunger.

They were fed with 2.8 litres each until run off.

Sweet Cheese #2 is reaching for the stars and has stretched around 4 inches since Sunday. I have had to raise the Blackjack using a small stall as she is getting left behind.

Sweet Cheese #1 and the Double White are both about the same size, and I think both have stretched as far as they are going to.

Temps have hit 29c and dropped to 17c, and humidity high is 67% and low 34%.

All plants apart from being a tad on the hungry side are otherwise healthy and happy.

The next update won't be until Tuesday when I get back home. Fingers Crossed all my girls will be fine.

My mate is coming in on Sunday night to feed them and I don't think he'll mess up the feed schedule...I mean, what could go wrong? :unsure:

Groom Day 68 - 17 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_105064.jpg

Midweek groom shot - DW(front left), BJ[on stool](front right), SC #2(back left) SC #1(back right)

Edited by PowerPainter

:rofl: @ Sweet cheese. They go for it dont they mate? Mine is still using alot of Grow feed duz of the mad stretch i think.

Looking real nice healthy ladies dude.

Dont let him down pps mate :D

DC1

:rofl: @ Sweet cheese. They go for it dont they mate? Mine is still using alot of Grow feed duz of the mad stretch i think.

Looking real nice healthy ladies dude.

Dont let him down pps mate :D

DC1

They sure do DC. SC2 is 7 inches bigger than all the other plants.

My mate did well too. :)

Day 75 - 24 Days Flower

Got back from my 4 day trip to find the girls looking rather hungry.

My friend who I left to tend the plants did fine, it was just that I misjudged the amount of feed they needed.

Nothing to drastic really, they all had quite a few lower yellow leaves though. I have now upped the feed to 3ml Fishmix and 3ml Bloom.

The plants on the whole seem to be progressing fine showing plenty of new flowers.

The plants have been fed twice since the last update, once with 2ml Fishmix 2ml Bloom using 2.8 litres per plant until run off and the 2nd time with 3ml Fishmix 3ml Bloom using 2.8 litres etc.

I also added 1tbs/5ltr of epsom salts on the last feed.

I made a bit of a cock up when I got back home. I was waiting for the lights to come on at 7pm as usual and sprung into a bit of a panic when they didn't come on. I opened the groom door and switched the lights on manually and they were on for about 2 minutes maximum when it dawned on me that the clocks had changed whilst I'd been away (damn you bubble hash :bong: ). I turned all the lights off and shut the door and I am praying I didn't do any permenant damage.

Sweet Cheese #2 has finally finished stretching I think and has grown to 37 inches tall. At least 7 inches taller than the other plants, including the FIM'd Sweet Cheese #1.

The Blackjack is still doing her thing and just plodding along, she is only a small plant but I think she will yeild well considering her size.

My favourite is the Double White, seems to be a tough easy to manage plant, producing large dense flowers. I love the smell from this girl and she out stinks the rest in the groom.

Also I lost the leads to my camera whilst I was away and my USB card reader is on the blink so I have had to use my iPhone for pics tonight.

Double White - Day 65 - 25 Days Flower

post-57551-0-53016300-1301516203_thumb.jpg

The Double White is 30 inches tall.

Sweet Cheese #2 - Day 69 - 25 Days Flower

post-57551-0-08343300-1301516332_thumb.jpg

Sweet Cheese #2 is 37 inches tall.

Blackjack - Day 71 - 25 Days Flower

post-57551-0-33523200-1301516520_thumb.jpg

The Blackjack is 22.5 inches tall.

Edited by PowerPainter

Sweet Cheese #1 - Day 75 - 25 Days Flower

post-57551-0-04089400-1301516719_thumb.jpg

Sweet Cheese #1 is 29.5 inches tall.

You can clearly see on all the pics where the plants have been under fed.

I'll add some decent pics on the next feed.

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Hows it going mate looking nice and healthy :yes: got to say you do grow some big old girls :wink:

atb

oss

Hey pp, lookin great as ever dude. Nice1 for ya mate tending to the ladies while you were away.

Ive found that SC still likes the grow feed well into flower. I had bad yellowing while she stretched. Shes still a little pale now.

DC1

Dispite the odd bit of yellowing, there looking like there gonna be monsters PP, the main cola on that Black Jack is gonna be huge :thisbig:

Good work fella :hippy:

Nice growing PowerPainter..I bet that BJ smells great.Good luck mate.. :yep:

Sb..

Hi Sickboy

The BJ does have a nice aroma, but it's the Double white that kicks up the most.

Hows it going mate looking nice and healthy :yes: got to say you do grow some big old girls :wink:

atb

oss

Cheers oss. If they get half as big as yours I'll be happy mate.

Hey pp, lookin great as ever dude. Nice1 for ya mate tending to the ladies while you were away.

Ive found that SC still likes the grow feed well into flower. I had bad yellowing while she stretched. Shes still a little pale now.

DC1

Sweet Cheese #2 does seem to have stopped stretching. Sweet Cheese #1 is definitely a different type as it was a lot easier to manage than Sweet Cheese #2.

Dispite the odd bit of yellowing, there looking like there gonna be monsters PP, the main cola on that Black Jack is gonna be huge :thisbig:

Good work fella :hippy:

Hi Serpent

They are still yellowing a bit so I am going to up the Bloom to 4ml on the next feed. The Blackjack seems to grow in fits and starts.

Note to all, I am sorry I haven't been able to drop by other diaries lately, but to be honest I'm hard pushed finding the time to keep this diary going at the minute.

Day 80 - 30 Days Flower

The plants are still yellowing slightly despite all receiving two feeds of 3ml Fishmix and 3ml Bloom, so I am going to up the Bloom to 4ml on the next feed.

Sweet Cheese #2 seems to have stopped stopped stetching, but I have a feeling this plant will be a late finisher and may not be finished by the competition closing date. Saying that I think it's going to be a close shave finishing any of the plants by then.

Temps have been a steady 28c lights off and 18c lights off. Humidity has dropped as low as 30% and has high as 67%.

There is not much else to add at the moment other than Photo's.

Double White - Day 70 - 30 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_94924.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_252723.jpg

Sweet Cheese #2 - Day 74 - 30 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_207530.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_260361.jpg

Blackjack - Day 76 - 30 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_235812.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_76365.jpg

Sweet Cheese #1 - Day 80 - 30 Days Flower

gallery_57551_2933_301761.jpg

gallery_57551_2933_45396.jpg

Edited by PowerPainter

Wish my Double White's looked like yours - give her another couple of weeks and she will look very frosty. Interestingly like you, my Sweetseeds have gone through lots of leaf yellowing, despite plenty of feed and I'm not 100% sure why.

Good luck with the rest of your grow PP.

ATB Chilli