A Sweet life in the Duk pond

TheStoneDuk

Good harvest TheStoneDuk..You got some big ole buds in there man...Cool.

Have a good holiday mate..

Sb..

Guest oldskoolsmoker

:thumsup: nice harvest fella lovely looking buds mohams ram mmmmmmmm cant wait to chop mine

enjoy your holiday

atb

oss :smokin:

Excelent plants SD That Moham Ram looks exquisit, top work my friend, awsome size colas. :shuriken: atb SC :yinyang:

Hi Sb, oss, Skunker, Serpent, SC, BongMonkee and Ratdog :)

Just wanted to say thanks to you all for dropping by and sending me good karma.

I Just got back from Amsterdam yesterday and had a look in the drobe and all was well. They still need a few days before curing at which point they will get weighed and put into kilner jars.

I had a great time in the Netherlands. We started off in Arnhem for 2 nights and saw Roger Waters perform The Wall. It was performed in two parts with a pee break in the middle for all the old peeps like me lol

The whole of Arnhem seemed to be buzzing with the show with restaurants offering Roger Specials lol

The show itself was in-feckin-credible :guitar:

Ooops, this is turning into a trip report. I will save the rest for an attempt at one later, me coffee's getting cold and I need a spliff.

To sum up, I had a great time, met some great peeps (swapped email addys with a budtender who's coming to the uk soon lol)and despite what some people seem to think, smoked some great weed.

I love the place, creamy pastry goodies available at 2am opposite hotel, Wok to walk around corner <sighs>

Sounds like a fun trip TheStoneDuk. Really liked the look of the Ram. Have fun working your way through it all. :smokin:

Nice job there TSD - look forward to the smoke reports.

Going to see Roger Waters the Wall next month @ the MEN Arena - what was the show in Arnhem like?

Hi Rubba,

Many thanks mate, I can't wait to start chonging through this lot :stoned:

I forgot to say, it was sunny everyday as well. I was walking round during the day in a Tshirt :B):

Chilli, you wont be disappointed. He played the whole album start to finish and there was always something going on. The effects made the whole show more currenty as well but I wont say any more.

The sound quality is as you would expect from anything Floyd related, amaaazing full, crystal clear surround sound :guitar:

All in all I would give the show a 5 spliff rating (out of 5) lol

I went to see "The Wall" :guitar: Roger Waters in Barcelona a couple of weeks ago, absolutely amazing.

If you get chance to see it you will remember for the rest of your life.

Many thanks SC and NJD

Alas, there's been a disaster in the Duk pond and I am gutted :(

Just been looking through all me trimmed buds and all except Black Jack have mould covering the main colas. So far I reckon I've lost about 4-5 oz of prime bud :wallbash:

Here's some pics, sorry still in shock and not sure what to do :(

post-24068-0-62557500-1303239976_thumb.jpg

post-24068-0-02935500-1303239987_thumb.jpg

Can mouldy bud be used for bho?

:(

Edited by TheStoneDuk