Just been up to my mates poly tunnel

ratdog

i was a bit wary of peeking in this thread, sounded a little man sex orientated, up me mates poly tunnel.

For fucks sake Grandad, how is that even funny? fucking hell.. lol

E2a, Nbenja3, thanks dude, it was a fucking mission come the end but i love to see that shit in this country, just got to get my own land with poly tunnel in full sun lol

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Update... i`m afraid the dreaded bud rot has shown it`s ugly face in the polytunnel :fear: gonna treat it with some Rot Stop i have laying around, the place is like a bloody jungle now so some serious trimming for improved airflow. I did warn him about air flow and bud rot but as this is his first grow i didn`t expect him to take me seriously until he saw it for himself, you live and learn....

post-43394-1285262620_thumb.jpgpost-43394-1285262629_thumb.jpg

post-43394-1285262667_thumb.jpgpost-43394-1285262684_thumb.jpg

Holy Fuck shit me dude,

There was me thinking i could do 20 lmao... :no: See what you mean fairplay though.. peace Gizmo ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Never noticed this forum before, I am surprised at how they have grown in the UK. I need to have a read of this section... Good growing! :)

• Like 1

Dude I always used to get botrytis in my poly tunnel and there was good air flow. Would you recommend any strains that do particularly well in poly tunnels/ greenhouses as I'm back on the grow scene this year after a few years break and I'd really like to take advantage of my space outdoors. I knew about the over crowding though, I tend to plant mine straigh down the middle instead of two rows, that way there's two air channels/walls instead of 1 main one

Yep ventilation can be a bitch in tunnels

Big time :(

WTF :shock: just looked back in here. Great result there... :yep:

Thanks mate

Never noticed this forum before, I am surprised at how they have grown in the UK. I need to have a read of this section... Good growing! :)

I was surprised at the second year for sure

Rat dog what did he grow in it last year have you got any pics mate

Nothing mate ( he is well paranoid about growing after the stink of bbbc lol he was creosoting his outbuildings and fences weekly to hide the smell lol) i did do a grow on someone else`s land, there`s a diary here somewhere but it wasn1t great, about 8 oz in total

Dude I always used to get botrytis in my poly tunnel and there was good air flow. Would you recommend any strains that do particularly well in poly tunnels/ greenhouses as I'm back on the grow scene this year after a few years break and I'd really like to take advantage of my space outdoors. I knew about the over crowding though, I tend to plant mine straigh down the middle instead of two rows, that way there's two air channels/walls instead of 1 main one

I`ve had botrytis with every strain i`ve tried under glass tbh mate, i think it`s just a case of maximum airflow really and a close eye :)

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 3

• 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 5/1/2013 at 3:22 PM, cannaboy_420 said:

Rat dog what did he grow in it last year have you got any pics mate

sorry i missed this post last time mate, he didn't grow anything again until this year

some black jack and gorilla girl this year

large.5f68dd98a5f21_poly1.jpglarge.5f68ddb90de6b_poly5.jpglarge.5f68ddb7e90c7_poly4.jpglarge.5f68dd99383ee_poly2.jpglarge.5f68dda17b78f_poly3.jpglarge.5f68ddb4200ad_poly6.jpglarge.5f68ddb4d3dd4_poly7.jpglarge.5f68ddb5e7b27_poly8.jpglarge.5f68ddb6afa0f_poly9.jpg

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, ratdog said:

sorry i missed this post last time mate, he didn't grow anything again until this year

large.5f68dd98a5f21_poly1.jpglarge.5f68ddb90de6b_poly5.jpglarge.5f68ddb7e90c7_poly4.jpglarge.5f68dd99383ee_poly2.jpglarge.5f68dda17b78f_poly3.jpglarge.5f68ddb4200ad_poly6.jpglarge.5f68ddb4d3dd4_poly7.jpglarge.5f68ddb5e7b27_poly8.jpglarge.5f68ddb6afa0f_poly9.jpg

Bloody hell how many plants is in there? 

Cant even remember this thread

Better late than never i surpose @ratdoglol

thanks mate 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cannaboy_420 said:

Bloody hell how many plants is in there? 

only 4 lol

i can't believe it was 10 years ago when he did the first grow :eek:

• Like 5

• 2 years later...
On 21/09/2020 at 6:10 PM, ratdog said:

Very nice mate :yep:

• Like 3