Just been up to my mates poly tunnel

ratdog

What foundations did it need? Have any of the plants been trained?

Had to dig down about 3 ft and 18" wide for each pole and there was 14 of them, they were all full of rocks so was a b*%$£"rd but my mate did that bit :rofl: i just mixed the concrete and helped set the poles.

They have been topped a few times but seeing as space wasn`t a problem i wanted to see how they went, it`s my mate`s first proper grow, gonna see if i can slip some of mine in there next year :smoke::huh:

great looking plants, those trunks are like trees! will be good to see the out come in the poly tunnel, all the goodness of outdoors with out the worry of bad weather, by the looks of it should be a good harvest for him!

whats he feeding the ones in pots? and what soil is he using...... isnt he worried about the smell when they really start to flower?

peace G B

whats he feeding the ones in pots? and what soil is he using...... isnt he worried about the smell when they really start to flower?

peace G B

Fishmix mate and no, not yet lol

Really does warm the cockles of my heart seeing those pics ratdog. Good post. lol

Innit :D

Guest quitdatjibbajabba

Spot on them ratdog! Does your mate want someone to live in that poly tunnel and tend to his plants?

That's some first grow!

He`s a excellent gardener and tree surgeon all ready, but with the info gleand off of here he`s having a cracker, big up 420 :rolleyes:

looking top notch

Might be worth a thin out as they start flowering as the humidity in polytunnels can get quite high.

Look forward to watching these progress.

:applause:

Guest hantshaze

Yes yes Ratdog mate :D

Do me a fave will ya fella!

Give your mate a pat on the back for me will you lol

Theres some fine lookin greenage there.

Whats he gonna do when the colder weather comes?

Saying that I'm sure your buddy has heaters ect waiting to be used.

Wish him luck from me rat.

Atb,

hantshaze........