Just been up to my mates poly tunnel

ratdog

Just vistied my mates place and the lucky bastard has a lovely new poly tunnel for his gardening business, he asked me for some cuts earlier in the year so i gave him 6 KS and 4 WW x BB seeds the first couple of pic`s are the ww x bb, can`t quite believe the size of the trunks post-43394-1282405962_thumb.jpgpost-43394-1282405974_thumb.jpg this is some KS :spliff:post-43394-1282405986_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice :wink: , so are they effectively outside? Have they started to flower yet?

gunner

Only just mate, there`s pre flowers everywhere though, give it a week or so now i reckon :stoned:

They are awesome mate.I wish i had enough space to grow my killers like that.I hope you are gonna post some photos when they are well into flowering :stoned:

that lot just made me smile .. respect and good luck on a nice harvest. pollytunel is well made .i like the plastic to,the way its not compleatly see through. :toot:

pollytunel is well made .i like the plastic to,the way its not compleatly see through.

I`l pass on the kind words mate, it was £2000 so it better be a good one :toot: i was out in all weathers with him sorting the foundations, it`s a lovely size, that`s only a third of the tunnel in the pics

Wow that must be pretty damn big man. Well worth £2000, the frame work looks good and solid. What foundations did it need? Have any of the plants been trained?