Just been up to my mates poly tunnel

ratdog

• 3 weeks later...
hi there can you give us some info on rotstop/ budstop (shurely thats a typo???)

i guess it`s a bit chemically not too sure i´d want to be spraying stuff on the buds so late on

all the best

lol Yes mate, a typo :( can`t be too chemically as you put it as it did jack shit lol:stoned:

OMG well jelous :rofl: atb man T.B.

I am too mate, i wish i had that kind of space lol problem is though the budrot was soo prolific he only got 12.5 ozs :(, i was shocked as he was telling me he was removing bucket fulls everyday,he got half an oz off of a 6ft tall northern lights :ouch:, must admit it smells devine .

It was his first time growing and he couldn`t understand why i was surprised and a little disappointed for such a low crop,to be honest but he seemed happy with it. I think there`s major pluses to growing under plastic but the downs are pretty shite too.

The main problem is they were all so fucking late to flower, we are quite far south so i think that may contribute a bit, he had some killer cuts the same mum as the cut i had in the back yard but mine was only getting 4-5hrs direct a day where as his was getting full day light hours, and mine were two week ahead to flower but didn`t yield so good. nature is so hard to read sometimes, ramble over :smug:lol

• Like 1

Class mate, looks mint! Your mates a lucky bastard having that outdoor space to grow in and full sun all day to top it off!

I'm not being funny here but with that kind of space to work with hasn't he though of doing like a sea of green of autoflowering plants? At least he'll get ripe bud before the rot?

Are there any good yeilding auto flowering plants in our days?

:yep:

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just got back from my mates again, been in his poly tunnel and saw this..

post-43394-0-89146000-1318695158_thumb.jpg it`s really wet to the touch and smells fucking awesome, i thought it was a blue cheese cut from the clone fairy, but i`m not sure it`s really fruity in smell :unsure: he`s only don`e the one inside because of but rot last year but this time he`s sorted the ventialtion and has a fan moving the air and it`s really paid off!

post-43394-0-86654500-1318695166_thumb.jpg

post-43394-0-60101100-1318695174_thumb.jpg

and i came home with some 100% organic Strawberry Cough (he grew this outside in his paddock) which i`m about to trial :smug::skin_up:

post-43394-0-31058900-1318695182_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

Thanks guys, she`s a beaut but just got a call she`s got the beginnings of rot :wallbash: so she`s getting chopped as i type :( fucking rot

they look mint pal seen loads of out side grow but this is probley the best on hear wot ive seen

Thanks mate, it`s a bloody monster, my mate was up till 3 30 this morning trimming and together we did about another 10 hours today, we are only just over the half way point :thisbig:lol

E2a, I think it`s Blue Cheese, it fucking stinks lol

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

The final tally of buds came to a very respectable 43 ozs :skin_up: not bad for one plant, i thought he was gonna get near Danzigs Spanish one but still bloody good :smoke:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...