Just been up to my mates poly tunnel

ratdog

Looks like he'll need that chainsaw ticket to fell the beast lol

Nice one for putting that up RD. Giving me evil ideas :devil:

• Like 1

That has to be the most impressive KS i've seen to date! Cant wait to see the buddage on that, gonna be fist size nugs! Hats off mate...hats off.

Yes yes Ratdog mate :blub:

Do me a fave will ya fella!

Give your mate a pat on the back for me will you :book:

I will mate for sure :D

Ratdog are you gonna do some updates as his grow goes on?

I`ll go back in a few weeks :blub:

Nice one for putting that up RD.

When i walked in this last time i knew it was my duty to post them :blub:

Hats off mate...hats off.

I`l tell him mate :spliff:

• 3 weeks later...

Jealous!!! :B):

Would love that much space to play with.. Will be nice to see those ladies fatten up, I can see some humongous buds on the horizon!!!

Best of luck and health to ya!!

SK

• 2 weeks later...

Update... i`m afraid the dreaded bud rot has shown it`s ugly face in the polytunnel :fear: gonna treat it with some Rot Stop i have laying around, the place is like a bloody jungle now so some serious trimming for improved airflow. I did warn him about air flow and bud rot but as this is his first grow i didn`t expect him to take me seriously until he saw it for himself, you live and learn....

post-43394-1285262620_thumb.jpgpost-43394-1285262629_thumb.jpg

post-43394-1285262667_thumb.jpgpost-43394-1285262684_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Wow :yahoo: ...

Peace & Happy growing.

Mrm :)

Thanks MrM, i`l pass it on lol

Stop that rot! Any way of getting fans in there or is it in the middle of a field?

Bloody lovely sight that RD, top post. :D

Thanks Rubba :)

Going back up tomorrow to treat plants and take up fans, the side vents and main doors are open 24 hrs now.

Can you get some heat in there Ratdog ?

I've found (I hope) that a decent bit of heat and good airflow and removing bad areas has seemed to knock mine (rot) on the head, need to keep an eye on it though.

JOM

strip some of the bigger fan leaf.... previously ive been against doing this, but ive seen some evidence that this doesnt harm bud production . it will also cut down humidity by reducing transpiration thru them big ass fan leaves...

you know it makes sense bro.

Can you get some heat in there Ratdog ?

I've found (I hope) that a decent bit of heat and good airflow and removing bad areas has seemed to knock mine (rot) on the head, need to keep an eye on it though.

JOM

Hello JOM,

He`s opened all the side vents and left the main door open for now, heat`s out of the question i`m afraid :upside:

strip some of the bigger fan leaf.... previously ive been against doing this, but ive seen some evidence that this doesnt harm bud production . it will also cut down humidity by reducing transpiration thru them big ass fan leaves...

you know it makes sense bro.

Hello Coco,

He has removed a large portion of lower branches and striped those he left, a third from the ground all the way around and given a good spray of Budstop, i haven`t heard anything in a couple of days so i`m guessing it`s working lol

• 3 weeks later...

hi there can you give us some info on rotstop/ budstop (shurely thats a typo???)

i guess it`s a bit chemically not too sure i´d want to be spraying stuff on the buds so late on

all the best