Outdoor Strains Uk

yossman

Breeder--------- Real Gorrilla Seeds - Whitey Freeze (fem)
Planting time-- Beginning of may

Harvested------ july to september
Yield------------- From a spliff to a couple oz (few chunky ones but mold had them)
Latitude -------- 53
Mold ------------ None stop rain through flowering so plenty of mould.
Potency--------- 6.5/10
Smoke report -Early stuff was a bit bland but had a decent kick to it and faint fruit smells a bit like the killers. Very nice appearance on the later stuff, real frosty, nice deep full face pong to it to not one you can leave the jar open. Hashy/sweet flavours with a floral/fruit background too. A good amount of mong with a side order of what the fuck am i doing in this room again, its a good high.
Grow again?---Id recommend them over expensive Auto$ because you still get your early smoke and have some photes too till fill the jars. But for me no .

Heres the bad stuff then, They have everything but stability, theres to much variation and too sensitive having the auto gene in them . In a cross with a later heavy yielder (hint hint gorrilla haze panik ) These could be a real winner.

large.DSC03797.JPGlarge.DSC03665.JPGlarge.DSC03440.JPG

Edited by Key4
Just to high today.
  • Like 18

Breaded : gnome seeds - cindy gnome 99  FEM

Germed : 1st week of may

Planting time : 2nd June 

Yeild : 2 oz per plant (2 plants grown)

Lat 51

mould : 5% on leafy one , less on the other

Potency : 7/10

Smoke report : taste fruity, smells sour once jars opened , really chilled after smoking it, like you can't be assed to do anything, not a couch lock tho, but not far off.

Grow again : Yes, will order more as they finished well, buds are dense and really frosty and Yeild was good for June plant out and only in about 40 litres of soil, I think they will get a lot bigger in more soil. Cheap to buy, £28 for 10. Just need more plots now for next year :pitchfork:large.image.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Breeder: Ace Seeds

Strain: Erdpurt fem.

Germination: June.

Harvest: mid-late september.

Lat: 48, but very wet region.

Mould: maybe 3g per plants.

Yield: 1oz is the average. But I had sun on the plot only 3-4 hours per day in flowering.

Smell outdoor: I don't remember the smell but it was on the average (in term of power).

Smell during drying: 100% eavy cat piss.

Smoke: indian indica with a little touch of kush. Some phenos were a bit fruity, like red fruits.

Effects: A warm and sweet stone. Ideal for relaxing.

Potency: 6/10.

• Like 7

Breeder: Sweet Seeds.

Strain: Killer Kush FV.

Germination: mid-april..

Harvest: late september.

Mould: Ohohoh ! 60% of the plant. Almost 4oz of weed.

Yield: 3oz 

Smell outdoor: Strong, even before flowering.

Smell during drying: Strong but I can't define it.

Smoke: Kush flavour lighter than OG Kush but good.

Effects: I'm surprised by the power oh the stone. 

Potency: 7/10.

Grow again: Maybe, in another plot (drier). Good guerilla strain.

• Like 6

Breeder: Dinafem

Strain: Critical+ 2.0.

Germination: mid-april..

Out: Early june.

Harvest: mid-october.

Mould: Plant n°1: Mould arrived a monday. 3 days later, the entire plant was covered with this shit.

n°2: No mould (in a drier plot).

Yield: 3oz 

Smell outdoor: Strong, floral, pine, lemon...

Smell during drying: Lemon.

Smoke: Strong citric/lemon/pine/earthy.

Effects: Sativa dominant. Good power.

Potency: 7/10.

Grow again: Maybe. I had one plant almost perfect and another which died completely due to mould... But the weed is very good.

Note: All the plants on the "bad plot" were hardly touched by mould. 

• Like 3

Strain/Breeder: Non-Autoing White Widow Auto/Seedsman
Planting time: May

Harvested: Mid October (early due to mold/powdery mildew)

Yield: 2oz varying quality bud, 1oz trim 
Latitude: 51/52

Prep: Dug bed, amended with compost, fbb, sop
Mold: Lost 30% to the bastard
Potency: 7.5/10 for me (smoke average dealer gear) so 6/10 for you veterans 
Smoke report: Most still curing. uncured bud not harsh and beats dealer weed easy, but needs a cure to appreciate the smoke as there is an underlying sweetness to the taste
Grow again?: No- was meant to auto but grew to 8ft! Awesome but the ones that did auto were disappointing (my fault because late plant out and this beast just happened to be in between the other ones and the sun..) and avoiding autos for now

• Like 4

Strain/breeder:Auto Euphoria/Dutch Passion
Harvest time:beginning Sep, takes 100 days
Latitude of grow:51
Average yield: 3/4 oz in small pot, these will get real big in ground or bucket, 7 weeks veg then 8 weeks flower. Buds like a photoperiod but an auto
Mold:hardly any, very mold resistant

Smell: Skunky/fruity

Taste: skunky/musky
Potency:8/10, Very clear high. Feel good, found myself thinking about friends and people close with nice lovey vibes, I guess like a subtle mdma type buzz
Year of grow: 2017
Grow again: Yep, very impressed, these new big autos are awesome, Orange bud next year though

large.DSC_0519.jpg

• Like 13

• 1 month later...

Strain/breeder - Dinafem white cheese auto

Location - garden and greenhouse when raining

Latitude - 53

Time taken from seed germination - about 80 days from may till August

Smell and taste - this pheno was more widow leaning spicy sweet with a hint of fuel 

Potency - 7 out of 10 pretty nice high with sofa lock kicking in after half hour 

Yield - about 3 oz in a 18 litre pot

Medium and nutes - canna terra pro with plant magic oldtimers bloom / maxicrop seaweed 

Mould - i had 4 weeks of amazing weather during flower only started to get wet and humid later on i found less than half a gram on the day of harvest but with no greenhouse i think she would of really rotted i wouldn't guerilla grow this strain 

Grow again ? Maybe theres alot to try out there but this plant gave me some of the densest outdoor auto buds ive grown 

large.IMG_20170807_160709-1462x877.jpglarge.IMG_20170730_102504-1444x2160-1227x1835.jpglarge.IMG_20170728_201821-929x554.jpglarge.IMG_20170724_153030738-1040x780.jpglarge.IMG_20170728_202030-929x1480.jpg

• Like 15

• 4 weeks later...

Breeder: Sweet Seeds

Strain: Sweet Cheese FV

Germination: End of April

Harvest: First 2 weeks of October

Lat: 52

Mould: A lot, lost about 80 to 90% depending on the location. Location more in a field where the wind can have a good blow they did better. Is was also the worst year i can remember.

Yield: Around 3 Oz from the plants who where more mould resistant in the end weeks of flowering. Not allot of them...

Smell outdoor: Sweet candy like with a citrus hind

Smell during drying: Who cares?

Smoke: Nice sweet smoke with the citrus, very nice. One of the better outdoor weed i smoked in my life.

Effects: High as fuck with a kick in the ass body stoned. Really strong. Not a smoke for daytime.

Potency: 8/10

Grow again:  Yes because i have already some seeds but if i had to buy them i don't know. Maybe a couple for my own stash. Smell and taste are really good, this is also the case with other (outdoor) sweet seeds strains i smoked. I this department sweet seeds strains are really standing out. Against mould not so much. Yes it was a shitty year but 80 to 90% is way to much, even in a shitty year.  They are also not so early as sweet cheese claims, that's generally the problem with the seed banks down south.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Strain/breeder: Ruderalis Indica by Sensi Seeds

Harvest time: September 10th

Latitude of grow: 51

Location: Bramble patch, in 10L pots with miracle grow and home made compost. Little sunlight, little wind

Average yield: 10-15g 

Mold: None on the buds, maybe a spot or two on a fan leaf

Potency: 5/10 probably not potent enough for a jaded stoner with high tolerance, but enough for me. It doesn't quite slap you in the face like decent street weed, its more of a mellow head and body stone with decent couch lock. It certainly helps with sleep.  It kicks in maybe 5 - 10 minutes after smoking, and fades into a body buzz after and hour. It must have some cbd because I experience none of the paranoia or anxiety I can get with street weed.

Year of grow: 2017

Grow again: No, just because Ruderalis Indica is semi-auto regular, and in the future I'm rolling with autofems

Notes: This is a great strain for first time growers (such as myself.) Dirt cheap (20 quid for 10 regs), and incredibly resilient. 2 didn't germinate because I waited too long before popping them, 1 got nicked by a fox, another snaped in the wind, another just sort of withered and died (cold stress?), and one last one got blowtorched by me mate (he tried to melt drainage holes in the bottom of the pot.) All deaths could easily have been avoided by starting them off indoors and just generally being less of a retard - none were the fault of the plant. Of the 4 that survived, one was the short auto ruderalis pheno while 3 were the tall photo indica pheno. The shorty was maybe a foot, tall ones grew to about 5 feet. The shorty and one tall one were males, so they got the chop. The other two yielded about a half ounce each of basil smelling bud with no mould despite driving rain. I would highly recommend it for any beginner.  

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

Strain - Taison Auto - VIP seeds (I got this a a free seed) - Original: Purple Kush x Auto

Planted - May 20th 2018

Harvested - 23 August.

Latitude - 53

Location - greenhouse

Care - Miracle Grow compost & perlte, weak tomato feeds and/or weak bloom feed

Mould - 0 % 

Grow again - No

Dry weight - unweighed but approx 25 grams on this plant 

Smoke - TBA

Additional: My fence is close to neighbours and security is number #1 with me. This is borderline smelly which means I would not grow again but it was a delight to trim and it was so easy and a straightforward grow. Lovely purple colouring and stands at approx 60cm, Indica leaves. Note I put the sugar leaves in a bag in the freezer where I use my yearly bunch to make butter but they stunk the freezer out!! I have had to put lemon rind in there to detox it lol .....and binned the leaves.

Edited by Machiavellian

Strain - Royal Jack Automatic - Queen Seeds

Planted - May 20th 2018

Harvested - 22 August.

Latitude - 53

Location - greenhouse

Mould - 15 % 

Grow again - No

Dry weight - unweighed but approx 17.5 grams on this plant 

Smoke - TBA

Additional: My fence is close to neighbours and security is number #1 with me. This is a dream for ninja growers as it has barely any smell!!! This is a small (approx 60cm) straightforward grow but mould got to the top 3rd of her. Nice enough unless it smokes like a demon I won't grow again as I have found one better.

Edited by Machiavellian

Strain - Micron Auto Tao

Planted - May 20th 2018

Harvested - TBA

Latitude - 53

Location - greenhouse

Care - Miracle Grow compost, weak tomato feeds and/or weak bloom feed

Mould - 0 % SO FAR

Grow again - Likely, these are auto's sold as regular seed.

Dry weight - 25 grams per plant on 3 staggered harvests

Smoke - Not much for flavour, trippy start including time travel and happy confusion then going onto happy feelings and relaxing. Would be good to take on a walk. Great after dinner toke, energy to do the pots then giggle along to a silly comedy flick.

Additional - This is a great greenhouse grow, small pot (deep, square shape, 4 inch shrub pot) and small plant. This rooted just right and is an ugly ducking and it continues to harvest all year and you could have a number of them and keep yourself in bud all summer. Early popcorn buds taken after trimming were especially trippy. I completed harvesting when mould started showing in mid September but it was still trying to grow new shoots. 

This might look familiar, I grew it last year ;-)

Additional addition. When I grew these last year I tied them down supercrop style, I got the impression they didn't like it. I WAS WRONG, THEY PREFER IT. Got 5 seeds, 4 germinated 3 of which were males, 1 girl. She is still growing and looks rather poor and leggy and wispy. I will tie them down next year. The odour is very low, almost 0!. She is 70cm tall this year. Last year when tied down they were 50cm.

The smoke is very trippy and happy and I only open the jar on special occasions it is that good.

• Like 1

Strain - Auto Bubblelicious - Nirvana Seeds

Planted - May 20th 2018

Harvested - 22 August.

Latitude - 53

Location - greenhouse

Mould - 0 % 

Grow again - Yes

Dry weight - unweighted but approx 40 grams on this plant but it is resinous and it could be higher.

Smoke - TBA

Additional: Security is number #1 with me.

Perfect greenhouse grow, I have been looking for the one and this could be it. This is a small (approx 55cm). Grew one main bud which is the size of a lucozade bottle with 2 buds lower down. Smell is ZERO, really, put your nose up to it close and all you get is a mild bubblegum flavour!!! Wow, what a plant, if she smokes or even better dabs well that's all she wrote folks. Advertised as THC med - CBD high.

nb. It has been a great and dry summer in England and this may have affected the mould percentages this year.

• Like 3

Strain - Northern Lights Automatic - Royal Queen Seeds

Planted - May 20th 2018

Harvested - na

Latitude - 53

Location - greenhouse, outside

Mould - 0 % 

Grow again - No

Dry weight - She was doing well, my best plant at the time so 50-60g is not out of the question

Smoke - TBA

Additional: Security is number #1 with me and this one has a strong odour. She looked well but I had to bury her after about 6 weeks as she was too smelly. Nice plant and she was loving it both in the greenhouse and after I moved her outside in our nice summer weather.

• Like 1