Hiding Spanish Girl In The Loft (vertical 250w Hps)

net2-3

nice buds right to the bottom of stems :spliff: You know J47 are mostly sativa ? Bet yr countin the days now haha.

The flavour is really coming through on some of the well dried Cream Caramel bud. It has an intense sweetness on the intake that develops into an earthy flavour on the exhale with a hint of almonds in the nose before leaving behind a molasses coating in your mouth. It's really moreish and I found myself skinning up a second a few minutes later not because I wanted to be more stoned but because I wanted to taste the weed again :)

Hey net, looking good dude.. that Wild Rose looks outstanding.. delicious.. Can't wait to see ur harvest.

Just wanna say thanks as well because after you pointed out my girls looked a bit hungry, I fed them a shitload more and they're all picking up immensely.. lots of the leaves that were yellow went back to green! :)

Enjoy those test buds bud... ;)

Had a little more Wild Rose last night, she is indeed delicious. Really enjoying the testers. They're very early and quite quick dried but they're still some of tastiest weed I've ever had. Can't wait for the cured bud :D

Glad to be of help with the fast buds, looks like you've done a great job with them.

nice buds right to the bottom of stems :) You know J47 are mostly sativa ? Bet yr countin the days now haha.

Counting the days indeed, it feels so wrong plucking rapidly swelling buds of these plants but it's only a few and it's better than going without :) Looks like I'm not going to really have any air bud with this vertical grow :ninja:

I'm quite up for the challenge of growing some sativa dominant plants in there. Judging by the Wild Rose and Flash Back they might actually be easier as you can have a nice controlled number of stems going straight up to fill the space, the bushiness of the CCs actually makes them a bit harder to manage. I've now settled on my next set of seeds, it will be 2x FB#s, 2xWR, 1x CC, Power Kush, Bubba Kush and a Super Lemon Haze. I'm hoping the haze won't take much longer than the Flash Backs.

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

I like your grow m8, its cool how you got the bulb in the middle. I will be keeping tabs on your grow more now since I seen these pics.

Keep up the gr8 work.

Good tip to get a bit of smoke out your branches

NJD

Day 47 Flower

Here's some shots of the plants and buds :spliff:

Cream Caramels

CC1

gallery_42949_2252_180518.jpg

They're absolutely dripping in resin, it looks lovely under the light.

gallery_42949_2252_174236.jpg

Not too far to go now

gallery_42949_2252_286271.jpg

CC2 - She's a bit of a monster, it's a challenge getting her in and out of the box.

gallery_42949_2252_38409.jpg

Rear view showing her latest bondage :D

gallery_42949_2252_191795.jpg

gallery_42949_2252_44934.jpg

gallery_42949_2252_51506.jpg

Wild Rose

She's really packing it on fast.

gallery_42949_2252_98714.jpg

gallery_42949_2252_89291.jpg

gallery_42949_2252_88315.jpg

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Once again gr8 pics, How do you get them to be so big on the page and get so many pics in one post?

They are frosty m8. how long do you think you have left to go?

NJD

Flash Back #2

Definitely looks like it will be the last Sweet Seed to finish but building up very nicely now. The left hand bud got quite scorched but is growing on fine now, as is the bud whose stem I snapped.

gallery_42949_2252_132797.jpg

gallery_42949_2252_98503.jpg

Side on, right hand side faces light.

gallery_42949_2252_94944.jpg

gallery_42949_2252_78127.jpg

gallery_42949_2252_63551.jpg

Short Rider

I was looking at her and thinking how the pistils were very long and wispy when she surprised me with a few of these (sorry about focus)

gallery_42949_2252_70191.jpg

There's a few pink pistils scattered around on her, they are very pretty, I'll have to try and get some better pics. Anyway it all suddenly dropped into place in my mind.

gallery_42949_2252_28396.jpg

She's been sensitive to her environment, taking a long time to get going flowering, developing fairly leafy open buds with long thin pistils; it must be a sativa dominant phenotype. I can't believe this didn't occur to me earlier but it is Top 44 x Early Special so I assumed she should be resilient and fast flowering, but all is forgiven if she is going to give me some interesting buds. Reading around I do see that Nirvana tend to produce fairly unstable genetics that produce a variety of phenotypes.

May try and get a few more pics before the end of the competition but I will of course be carrying on the diary after the 10th :D

Nice harvest coming your way i reckon, that Wild Rose has turned into a real beauty and sounds an interesting strain and tasty too! :spliff:

Great idea about the kif from twigs, something i will try when i harvest my last Bubblegum in the next couple of days. I always thought the stems are very resinous but never done anything with them.

Not long to go now, excellent diary and style of growing.

All the best mate. :D

Hiya net

Great grow, excellent setup and brilliant pics lol Not long till the smokings now mate :yahoo:

- well I was reading that through and really enjoying it but it didn't half look familiar, like I'd read it before and then I bumped into myself a coupla pages back :doh:lol:rofl:

Intersting you're doing Wild Rose again - looking forward to mine :yes: - she ain't half pretty too :wub:

Nice one net, happy smokings :smoke:

Once again gr8 pics, How do you get them to be so big on the page and get so many pics in one post?

They are frosty m8. how long do you think you have left to go?

NJD

Thanks NJD, I upload my pics to an album and then copy and paste the BB code into my posts :wink:

very frosty not long to go your jars will b full in no time...

Can't wait to get these in the jars, CC1 looks nearly ready to be felled.

Nice harvest coming your way i reckon, that Wild Rose has turned into a real beauty and sounds an interesting strain and tasty too! :yep:

Great idea about the kif from twigs, something i will try when i harvest my last Bubblegum in the next couple of days. I always thought the stems are very resinous but never done anything with them.

Not long to go now, excellent diary and style of growing.

All the best mate.

Thanks Amnesia, the Wild Rose is a legend in its own time, the buds are still swelling up rapidly! I reckon she'll give me a nice yield. You can always cook up some cannabutter with the stems too, even the ones without resin on them.

Hiya net

Great grow, excellent setup and brilliant pics :D Not long till the smokings now mate ;)

- well I was reading that through and really enjoying it but it didn't half look familiar, like I'd read it before and then I bumped into myself a coupla pages back :doh:

Intersting you're doing Wild Rose again - looking forward to mine :yes: - she ain't half pretty too

Nice one net, happy smokings

:rofl: I used to do that a lot till I discovered you can track topics :rofl: Thaks very much for your comments.

I definitely want to do Wild Rose again, I've still got two seeds left from my pack and she's a great plant and the sample smoke was delightful. Hope you enjoy yours, be interested to hear how you think it compares to the UGORGs for quality.

If I didn't still have Sweet Seeds left over I'd have probably got some killer skunk, shame they don't do smaller packs :(

I was thinking of doing another fem grow and maybe put a couple of reg killer beans in to see if I get lucky . .

the Cream Caramels look like they could come down easily by 8 weeks, must wait aaaaagrhh, this will be a slow week ! lol

I was thinking of doing another fem grow and maybe put a couple of reg killer beans in to see if I get lucky . .

the Cream Caramels look like they could come down easily by 8 weeks, must wait aaaaagrhh, this will be a slow week ! :stoned:

Most of CC1 came down a couple of days ago, 8 weeks give or take a day. CC2 looks to be a different pheno, the smell is definitely a little different and she looks to go on for a few more days yet. I was interested and surprised to see that I still had some clear but also a few amber trichomes on CC1. Some of the Wild Rose has come down now too. I'll do a full update with pics from before chop very soon.

Your CC looks like an absolute gem ;)

I'm going all feminsed for the next grow, it's now settled on Super Lemon Haze, Lemon Skunk, Bubba Kush and the remaining Sweet Seeds (9 plants in all, aiming to end up with 8).

Hiya net

looks stunning in there mate :D I'm having sneaky early smokes of the sweet seeds, Psichodelicious today lol:B):

Stroke of genius on the twigs in freezer man, I'm gonna start doing that this grow :yes:

All the best with the finish :smoke:

Hiya net

looks stunning in there mate :D I'm having sneaky early smokes of the sweet seeds, Psichodelicious today :beer::ninja:

Stroke of genius on the twigs in freezer man, I'm gonna start doing that this grow :)

All the best with the finish :woot:

Cheers Arbuscle, really getting into the smoke of these more and more. Had a great time toking Wild Rose last night :D

Still not got time for my overdue picture update.

CC1 has nearly all come down with one last decent sized bud on it, this is swelling nicely since the rest of the plant was harvested.

A little under half of the Wild Rose has come down. It has one main bud that is getting seriously chunky, will have to get a couple more pics of it before it comes down. It is also developing true translucent amber trichomes so it should provide a nice complex high. I smoked a bifter of it last night and felt like I was being gently accelerated forward, it was pleasantly energising.

CC2 is still intact, it still has around half white pistils and is developing well, definitely a slow goer for an indica dominant plant.

FB#2 has got a good week left but the looks of it.

A couple of branches of the Short Rider have come off. It has a very nice subtle peppery smell to it. The whole plant will come down within a few days.