Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Guest weedmonsta

are you sure you`ve not sneaked in and taken pics of my speed devils ...thats a great idea topping one to compare overall yeild ..wish id done it now ..but hey looking good for a 70 oz harvest sir ..they really do grow quick ,my short pheno speed devils have stretched to around 17" now ..but look exactly the same as yours ...

good luck with them matey ,i hope they smoke as good as they grow

Guest weedmonsta

thanks vince :)

i couldnt believe how similar our plants were :)

i thought id supercrop the top rather than topping i thought i would compare the 2 different plants as they flower, personally i think the bent one will yield a bit more in the end..

the moham and green poison seem to be speeding up a bit now....on to their 3rd set of leaves and they are about 2" tall now....would be 3 but i had to bury some of the stem..

WM

Guest weedmonsta

hi guys... 1st some pics of my girls

post-26220-1250468485_thumb.jpg post-26220-1250468496_thumb.jpg

the moham and green poison are a bit slow....as i havent been putting them under the 400w as much as i could :rofl: but i hope they will catch up..

had a bit of a near disaster in my veg cab when the light board fell straight onto my speed devils and knocked over the green poison seedling :rofl: it broke a branch and tore off a few leaves from 1 speed devil :rofl: i hope she can recover from this..

the speed devils are stretching big time... near 2ft tall now

Edited by weedmonsta

glad to hear your sd are stretching too ..mine hit the 2ft mark over the weekend ..and thats the short pheno apparently

Guest weedmonsta

hi guys... time for an update :stoned:

i havent done any feeding of the speed devils but they still dont seem to need it :stoned: ..... they are both about 2ft tall now and stretch seems to have halted

the 1 girl that got smashed by the light (the 1st pic ) has recovered nicely now...thank god !

now they seem to be well and truly in their flowering cycle... the sd`s were put into 12/12 in my flowering area a week ago

post-26220-1250955591_thumb.jpgpost-26220-1250955611_thumb.jpg

post-26220-1250955598_thumb.jpgpost-26220-1250955619_thumb.jpg

now the green poison and moham ram are starting to veg now... under the cfls... they are a bit slow but the internodes are really close together

the cfls are about 4 inches above the seedlings i will wait till they are about an inch away then i`ll move the plants down a bit

post-26220-1250955790_thumb.jpg

post-26220-1250955819_thumb.jpgpost-26220-1250955805_thumb.jpg

moham ram on the left...... green poison on the right, the 1 in the middle is a white widow clone that is destined to be a mother plant :rofl:

thanks 4 reading...

WM

Edited by weedmonsta

Good luck with those Rams I got green poison too, but for some reason I'm thinking I'm really gonna like those Rams... Good luck with'em :yep:

Guest weedmonsta

thanks for popping in podgy. and thanks 4 the good wishes m8... i appreciate all comments and advice from the good people at uk420 :yep:

so your speed devils stopped at 2ft too eh ? pretty damn uniform if i do say so myself ..looking good weedmonsta ..

Guest weedmonsta

hey guys...

i have just potted up the speed devils into 9l pots now.... i hope they enjoy the extra compost lol

and the moham and green poison are now in bigger pots too :)

pics to come later :)

WM

Guest weedmonsta

hi guys....just a quick little update.... my flowering cupboard now has 2 less plants.... the white widows are no longer in there :) they have gone into a dark place for a week before the chop...(trying randys method)

so now i have put the moham ram and green poison in there with the speed devils and have changed the lighting to 18/6

the speed devils have been in there about 2 weeks under 12/12 i hope this dont screw them up....

the moham and gp have been potted up into half litre pots the next size is 5l then 15l

at the moment the young-uns are about 5 inches tall... and have been under cfls until now at 24/0

i will measure them every couple of days to show how fast they are growing......

pics soon - not today! sorry but i left my cam data cable at a m8s house :(

i have a bit of yellowing on the speed devils... and they seem to have enough food....i think i need to get some epsons into them...they are still budding fast though.... wont be long now i think till they have proper colas....at the moment the buds are about 1 inch by half inch in size.....

i plan on vegging the gp and mr for about 2 months under the 18/6 regimen then start to flower them in 15l pots

Edited by weedmonsta