Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Guest weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

hi.

The girls are growing fast now :) they grew approx 1 inch overnight .

im going to get them on a timer in the next few days and get the light down to 20/4 cos at the moment they are on 24/0

its a shame that i cant have them under the 400 full time yet but im quite happy to put them in there till lights out for the white widdows... them bring back into the veg area....i hope the different intensities of light wont screw the girls up..

i should be potting these up in the next couple of weeks into 5 litre pots for them to finish in :smoke:

Guest weedmonsta

thanks for the good wishes guys. :rofl: please watch this space: this is like the cartoons before the main show at cinema :)

i cant wait to get the moham ram and green poison in :yep: then its gonna be the main event :wassnnme: when this diary will start properly

mind if i pull up a chair for this one?

iv just started a new grow (5 white widow 5 white rhino) and a new diary so it will be nice to compare :wassnnme:

there looking well :yahoo:

good luck mate!

Guest weedmonsta

just another quick entry....here are my girls again.... lookin good i think :yuck:

post-26220-1249235320_thumb.jpg

they have a lovely tight structure and short internodes they are growing about half inch to 1 inch a day now..

there are no roots visible at the bottom of their pots yet so a little while yet before potting up....

all i have given them is a light spray with seaweed spray each weekend and only watering every 4 days,

the compost mix seems to be good enough...might add some water retaining crystals to it though

im thinking about maybe next weekend ill be germing a moham ram and a green poison and getting them underway.

thanks 4 reading

WM

Guest weedmonsta

a couple more pics.....got my phone working with windows 7 now lol now pics will be better!!

post-26220-1249246915_thumb.jpg post-26220-1249246929_thumb.jpg

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

hi...

here we are again... another pic of the speed devils :unsure:

post-26220-1249309816_thumb.jpg

i have transplanted them into 5l pots now... roots were just showing at the bottom of pots but they had nice rootballs on them :smoke:

i have also pushed my schedule forward an have put 1 green poison and 1 moham ram into water to split,

~(the green poison seeds are tiny compared to some other seeds ive grown)

then they will go into 4 inch pots for their seedling stage.....

ill update again soon :nuke: i don`t want to keep you all waiting for too long

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

hi guys.....

another pic of the speed devils,

these buggers are growing fast :nea:

post-26220-1249384021_thumb.jpg

no sign of the moham ram or the green poison splitting yet :rolleyes: but im sure they will..... they have been in water for nearly 24 hrs although they do look like they have swollen up a bit :yep:

finally... a pic of one of their room mates a white widdow 5 weeks to go

post-26220-1249384032_thumb.jpg

Guest weedmonsta

yay the green poison split :D its now in a 3 inch pot on top of my ballast

prob is the moham didnt split yet :D i put it in a pot anyway... and cos im a stoner mixed them up :D

i should think the green poison will come up 1st then i`ll know which witch is which.

ill post piccies when they pop their heads up to look at the world

thanks 4 reading

WM

Guest weedmonsta

hi.... just to let you know.. the green poison and moham ram have both come up lol great germ rates on these seeds so far

and the speed devil girls... they are just beautiful and are showing their first pistils :unsure: bring on the flowering and stretch..

pics later

Guest weedmonsta

here we are with the pics :stoned:

i went away for a couple of days and got back to my new seedlings lol

they were getting a bit lanky so i repotted them a bit deeper.. i was amazed to see the roots on these buggers were already at the bottom of the pots..

post-26220-1249937088_thumb.jpg

the moham got a bit burnt by the lights on 1 leaf...i hope she`ll be ok.

now for the speed devils.... they really are fast lol nearly a foot tall and showing the 1st pistils, anyone from sweet seeds know how much these stretch?

post-26220-1249937300_thumb.jpg post-26220-1249937307_thumb.jpg post-26220-1249937315_thumb.jpg post-26220-1249937321_thumb.jpg

no food has been given to them yet...and to be honest i dont think they will need it

i shall be putting the moham ram and green poison under the 400 during the day soon to give them a bit more light

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

hi.... not much happening in the monsta house these last couple of days......

the speed devils are pumping pistils out like nobodys buisness.... looking good for a tidy crop off them im gonas aim for 2 oz for them :smoke:

the moham ram and green poison are nowhere as quick as the speed devils but i wasnt really expecting them to be :)

they are now just showing their 2nd set of leaves so i can expect them to start getting bigger now..

will get some pics up in next few days... when the seedlings are grown a bit more

WM

Guest weedmonsta

heres the speed devil girls.... the one on the right i supercropped the top to see if i get a difference in end weight

they are showing pistils all over now...just cant wait to see the "explosive" flowering cycle of these.

in the background are my moham and green poison seedlings...i know u cant see them but you will get to see them soon guys

i have now cut the light to 20/4 hopefully to bring on maturation a bit quicker

post-26220-1250185734_thumb.jpg

Edited by weedmonsta