From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just been through this again quickly, my oh my, how they have blossomed m8.

I hope my flashback and icecool and cream turn out as good.

They are turned down now, very very much earlier than I normally would have, but I miss calculated xmas this year :blub:

I hope again they turn out as good as these m8.

Excellent :blub:

Guest mygreenmojo

Villain man.... :unsure: Crimbo amnesia :wink: . I gotta get me a clone of your weed for sure :ouch::rofl:

Your sweet budz should b very nice man. Just check out the folks diarys in here. I don't think i've seen anything other than nice bud.

Enjoy the aromas m8 :yep:

peace

Guest mygreenmojo

Morning all.

The girls r a couple days short of 8wks flwr now. Thought i'd pop up a couple of pics because i've gotta take this cam back round 2 my m8's later.

1st up is as close as i could get 2 the Cream Caramel. Of the 3 strains these gals are turning out 2 be the frostyiest.

post-37766-1257067281_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

Hello Burton.

Thanks 4 the comments :stoned:

Hey man, i'm sure you'll get some fine smoko off your girls buddy 4sure :wink: :yep:

peace

Guest mygreenmojo

Decisions Decisions......

Right'o folks this is the situation.

1 of each of the strains has been chopped tonight :wink: .I know they are supposed to be 9 weekers. ;)

Although the 3 still have clear trichomes , They are covered in brown pistil's and have been foxtailing for the past week.

So due to this and very little popping of new pistils i decided to chop. They just feel ready man :B): . Mmmmmm.

The other pheno's of each strain still have clear trichomes aswell but new pistils are poppin out all over, Kinda like they've got a second wind. And they have no foxtailing. So these girls will be going 9wks but maybe even 10, who knows eh! :yep:

The yield isn't going to be massive i feel. But when have i ever given a rats ass about that man :rofl: Quality is where it's at for me man :( .

I'll chuck up a pic of the hangin bud and the remaining 3 girls. B4 i do tho i gotta say out of the 3 gals the Cream caramel was proper sticky.

I'm glad i used me yellow marigolds :wink:

post-37766-1257184839_thumb.jpg

Edited by mygreenmojo

:smoke:lol:yep: Well done mgm, nice one bruv

If they look ready, take 'em down, no use torturin yourself!! I think 1 of my blackjacks will be done on 8wks with 1 ice-cool a few days after that but the rest will be going a week longer. There isn't a rule book and if there is...feck it :yep:

Bet you're dyin 2 get that stuff rolled up now, it's defo the hardest part! Enjoy that smoke!

Peace, Reb :yes:

Guest mygreenmojo

I won't SS. I love my postie. He's always bringing me goodies frm around the world :applause: :stoned:

High Rebel. Ur not wrong fella my Rizla is on standby waiting 2 be called up for action :stoned::toot:

Happy days r on their way. Woohooo! about time. :cheers:

peace

Guest mygreenmojo
What can i say, "Ooooooops" :D

post-37766-1257275536_thumb.jpg quote]

Man i smoked this little nug earlier and i am just getting my motor-functions back. This ice is most definitely going to be cool.

roll on sunday. fingers crossed it'll all be dry ;):stoned:

Bloody hope so anyway cuz i'll be spending a few hours with the scissors again choppin the other phen0's.

Once it's all dry i'm gonna let it cure a couple of weeks at least until i do a proper smoko report.

Edit :rofl: ps. i know i was supposed to do the 8wk report tonight....I'm 2 stoned tho man. i'll do it tommorow for defo :wink: :)lol

peace

Edited by mygreenmojo

Guest mygreenmojo

OkeeDokee here's The 8wk update. A day late :wink: .

First up the 3 girls that are left after the first phase chop. (Front)= Ice, (Left)= Flash, (Right)= Cream.

They've had 2 feeds of just water but as these are defo going @least 9wks i've given them a little fishmix this morning.

Alls still well with'em, Can't wait to get these in their jars curing :spliff:

post-37766-1257355542_thumb.jpg