Vermicompost- Worm Farm

BudAbbott

Seen that @@icki good vid.

I've been growing in living soil for the last few runs and am now moving over to a full notill system and I fucking love it.

I've grown hydro and bottled organics and this wipes the floor with them all on every level.

RR

• Like 3

I was hoping you would see this.Its your insta that got me looking into this. :yep: Id like to get a lot more info on this.Ive got another 6 weeks before i can even think about starting to walk so I'm fucked for doing much apart from learning.Ive seen you on insta,and mountain organic omg ..jesus man what lovely bud that fella grows.

Im all up for any useful links 'you tube' etc.Any info for a novice, recipes idiots guides etc.

Im doing one more run in coco get my supplies back up then go for it.Im thinking one large bed personally then have a mum and a few cuts in the large bed.

Hi @@icki I'm glad more growers have an interest to grow the natural way.

I've been using bottled organic feeds and shop bought soil for years but it never really gave me the flexibility I wanted.

I learned about living soil and how plants feed from an Adam Dunn Show podcast (also on YouTube) with Jeremy Silva from Buildasoil. He explained the work they'd done with Clackamas Coot in the organic section of IC Mag about self sufficient soil and real organcics and it all seemed to make perfect sense. He explained the basic nutrients and how you can get them from organic natural sources and how actually it's better in every way once you build the right soil mix.

Have a look on the buildasoil.com website, Jeremy share all of his ingredients, ratios and research - fantastic guy.

I've been eating organically for a while now and will never look back so I want to grow my Cannabis the same way. With a healthy living soil food web your plants have every micro and macro nutrient available to them all the time so they are always at peak health, fully nourished, bug free and happy as possible, which means insane vigour, quality and yield.

I'm only going into my first full notill set up on the next run, 4x 15gal pots under each 600. I will put 4/9 clones in each fabpot and flower immediately so can still run my sog style with my sats.

The bigger the volume of soil the better, I wil have three times the volume I currently use. Beds would be ideal but would be impossible to move far.

RR

Edited by Road_Runner
  • Like 4

• 4 months later...

Is there anything you can do to finished compost in ya worm bin to be sure of no fungus gnats?

• Like 1

@@Jimboo for as long as you can keep it dry I think

@@Fragg Sorry mate i could have worded that better, I meant after applied how long does it keep killing for? I was just thinking it might kill the gnats but if there were any eggs in the castings would it still kill the gnats hatched from them?

@@Jimboo well thats the idea but I've yet to discover how effective it is....

,It seems like a simple solution if it works mate,I would be interested in how you get on with it