Petition To Legalise Cannabis And Other Similar Petitions

HvyFuel

Guest Gert Lush
yes but they were all popular causes, nobody gives a fuck about us. lol

Well, boo-hoo ;)

Actually, you may well find that at the time they were bloody UNpopular in some quarters,

it was probably a 50-50 split, just as it is with canna now.

But you know what? The group with more fight in it won. A bit like now, really.

Well, boo-hoo ;)

Actually, you may well find that at the time they were bloody UNpopular in some quarters,

it was probably a 50-50 split, just as it is with canna now.

But you know what? The group with more fight in it won. A bit like now, really.

it's not a big issue for most people they don't care about the legal status of weed they certainly wouldn't care enough to vote to legalise it, if you don't believe me take a look at the LCA. In the eyes of a large chunk of the public those who read shit rags such as the mail we're probably only a couple of steps behind paedophiles in the queue of people they'd send to the gallows.

you liken the movement to legalise weed to the anti slavery movement you must be off your trolley delusional mate, america fought a civil war to abolish slavery, the only people who would fight a civil war to legalise weed are idiots.

In the eyes of a large chunk of the public those who read shit rags such as the mail we're probably only a couple of steps behind paedophiles in the queue of people they'd send to the gallows.

Then we better start educating them then, or they believe Peter Hitchins and his evil twin Mad Mel.

Then we better start educating them then, or they believe Peter Hitchins and his evil twin Mad Mel.

well a petition isn't going to educate anyone.

Guest Gert Lush
you liken the movement to legalise weed to the anti slavery movement you must be off your trolley delusional mate,
Must I?

Suppose I must, since I'm disagreeing with you.

(That particular bug seems to be doing the rounds here.)

Tell you what:- Why don't you go to the trouble of finding out a bit about the circumstances under which cannabis was made illegal, and the links of that legislation to labour markets and slavery conditions and then we'll talk again... Maybe.

america fought a civil war to abolish slavery,
Oh, so that's why America fought a Civil War... Well, blow me..
the only people who would fight a civil war to legalise weed are idiots.
OK, not only am I delusional, I'm an idiot, too. Fine by me. Do remain in your non-delusional non-idiotic state. You seem so happy there. Edited by Gert Lush

Well, there you go. I added my name. Wasn`t painful, didn`t worry me. After all, if things don`t change, they`ll stay the way they are.

The people of California got their shit together, and because enough positive steps were taken, they got a result, which means they can grow it, use it and even distribute it. Maybe the "feds" will try to stop them, but eventually they will win.

To those who can`t be arsed, or feel that it isn`t worth the few moments; O.K., that`s fine. I also signed the petition against the proliferation of nuclear weapons. hxxp://petitions.pm.gov.uk/trident/?signed=1 ...I didn`t sign the one to build more nuclear power stations. Such is life. :wink:

There is a part of the website that acts as a "league table", hxxp://petitions.pm.gov.uk/list?sort=signers

Top petition is one to repeal the hunting act, which might mean that people with interests in hunting are more organised than those who have interests in cannabis.

The petition to legalise cannabis today sits in 11th place. Already, the "list of petitions" is gaining attention in the media. If the petition to legalise cannabis stays well supported, then the issue will be seen in the press.

:guitar:

Sign it... Ah just sign it, go on, hxxp://petitions.pm.gov.uk/legalisecannabis Cheer up, Brian. You know what they say.

Some things in life are bad,

They can really make you mad.

Other things just make you swear and curse.

When you're chewing on life's gristle,

Don't grumble, give a whistle!

And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...

Oh just sign the fg thing.

As for the adress thing, well, catch 22, innit.

can you not get them merged ?

I wouldn't have thought so Joolz but don't know for certain. I've no personal reason for them not to be, as long as the people who'd rather sign than whinge do so I don't mind. I'll suggest it to Alun.

:yinyang:

Anyway, I'm there, under Alastair McGowan, isn't he a comedian?

I believe that would be Alistair (with an 'i') McGowan you're thinking of Rex - the impressionist.

This particular Alastair McGowan is one of the 12 who have so far pledged to raise 50 squid in 2 years so that LCA can contest one region in the European Elections.

Only 88 to go eh winnie ? lmfao.

Edited by Twenty_Three

with these two new petitions,does that mean hxxp://www.petitionthem.com/?sect=detail&pet=34" petition with 17417 names made no impact and is now redundant ?

can you not get them merged ?

Just had reply from the No10 webteam and no they can't " .. people put their name to a petition worded in a particular way. Changing that wording even a tiny bit means that you're changing what

people said they signed up for."

:kewlpics: