Petition To Legalise Cannabis And Other Similar Petitions

HvyFuel

Anyone willing to stand up, hxxp://petitions.pm.gov.uk/legalisecannabis[/url]

This is direct government petition on the official No10 website. It requires a name , address, and valid email, you must reply to an email to verify your signature.

Please note, given names will be displayed.

STOP!

If i think what sems to be happening is happening then dont! Cos previously no one had signed, then someone says they have and and I look to see if it is true and a name, probably their own name has appeared on the signatory list.

at the very least this could compromise members security on here if every time someon pipes up -'i;ve signed' and a new name appears on that list any plod can check .

i dont wanna piss on ya fire Hvy, but peeps need to be aware before they post i think

STOP!

If i think what sems to be happening is happening then dont! Cos previously no one had signed, then someone says they have and and I look to see if it is true and a name, probably their own name has appeared on the signatory list.

at the very least this could compromise members security on here if every time someon pipes up -'i;ve signed' and a new name appears on that list any plod can check .

i dont wanna piss on ya fire Hvy, but peeps need to be aware before they post i think

It requires a name , address, and valid email, you must reply to an email to verify your signature.

Yes FD. This is for people willing to give a valid name, or at least a valid email. As the originator of the petition I must say that I feel people should not give false names and addresses but there are people with numerous email addresses who might not listen to me.

fuck that for a game of soldiers, why don't I just go down to the local police station and hand myself in while I'm about it.

it won't do any good even if you had a million signatures anyway.

Edited by Lizard

Yes FD. This is for people willing to give a valid name, or at least a valid email. As the originator of the petition I must say that I feel people should not give false names and addresses but there are people with numerous email addresses who might not listen to me.

yeah i guessed the possible consequences of posting a real name mate, and as I say just wanted to make sure other did. I've been pm'd thanks by one person who never realised.