Petition To Legalise Cannabis And Other Similar Petitions

HvyFuel

With 15.000 members on UK420 how come only 400 signatures on the petition, limping lamely behind such petitions as 'stand on his head and juggle ice cream'

bloody embarrising and more likely to enforce the governments contiued prohibitionists position, knowing that so few people actually care about cannabis legalisation.

With 15.000 members on UK420 how come only 400 signatures on the petition, limping lamely behind such petitions as 'stand on his head and juggle ice cream'

bloody embarrising and more likely to enforce the governments contiued prohibitionists position, knowing that so few people actually care about cannabis legalisation.

I expect it's because juggling fans aren't so bothered about sending their unencrypted names and addresses over a public network.

I do not want Cannabis legalised! I would rather see it decriminalised, that

Totally agree with your points Hughie mate, also I fear that legalsation would put control and supply of weed into the hands of the tobacco companies and we al know what a bunch of evil bastards they are. No better than heroin pushers in my book and I certainly dont want them dishing out the herbs.

Totally agree with your points Hughie mate, also I fear that legalsation would put control and supply of weed into the hands of the tobacco companies and we al know what a bunch of evil bastards they are. No better than heroin pushers in my book and I certainly dont want them dishing out the herbs.

yep im afraid this would be the case, and then the tobacco companies start doing backhand deals with the alcoholic beverage companies for your infused vodka drinks or tinctures.

weed alcopops and just imagine the red bulls and pep/energy drink manufacturers of this world mmmm :smoke:

let alone the pharma companies.

edited to add im gonna sign anyway, as i thought the numbers seem a bit low.

Edited by merlin

I expect it's because juggling fans aren't so bothered about sending their unencrypted names and addresses over a public network.

If people are so worried about being traced by the authorities surely with only 500 signatures then that task would be entirley possible but with 15 or 20 thousand I feel it would be unlikely.

come on people get the petitions signed safety in numbers surely. Nothing will ever change unless you stand up for what you believe in.

If people are so worried about being traced by the authorities surely with only 500 signatures then that task would be entirley possible but with 15 or 20 thousand I feel it would be unlikely.

come on people get the petitions signed safety in numbers surely. Nothing will ever change unless you stand up for what you believe in.

some of us already signed the petition with 17000 names on and that one never made any difference :spliff:

as far as i know it has never even been handed in ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bumping this.. only 2,222 signatures, bit piss poor really, still closing date is Feb 15th, peeps may feel their security is being compromised, but the bigger picture is that our liberty and human rights are being trampled on, so just take that step and sign the petition, sometimes there is no room for selfishness.

I've put my name on a number of petitions with a fake name but valid address, hopefully they'll process that??

doubt it, they probably use the electoral register to confirm people signing the petitions are genuine

that's the sad thing I'd bet that the numbers of people signing it have been reduced to as little as 10% of who actually cares about the issue just out of fear of persecution

doubt it, they probably use the electoral register to confirm people signing the petitions are genuine

Only a valid email address and postcode is required.

To all Ukers!

There are a few days left to sign the Downing Street petition for the legalisation of cannabis.

If you haven't signed yet, Please, Please, Please DO! We need as many signatures on this as possible to stop it just getting ignored!

hxxp://petitions.pm.gov.uk/legalisecannabis

Thank You to everyone in advance!!!

You toke but don't approve?

Sounds like a case of "don't do as I do, do as I say", my friend.

I think you should stop toking or keep shtum.

You shouldn't be getting moral on us unless you walk the path yourself, man.

I'm sorry but hypocrasy is one of my pet hates and you are a hypocrite.