Petition To Legalise Cannabis And Other Similar Petitions

HvyFuel

I signed it too :wink:

Maybe when tony fucks off we might see some changes... I reckon it will one day be taxed & regulated, same thing happened in the 30's with alcohol didn't it... people need to just grow and say fuck em. :wassnnme:

There's two now. As well as hxxp://petitions.pm.gov.uk/legalisecannabis/ , the LCA have started another hxxp://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Cannabis

every time i try to sign the LCA petition it keeps saying we werent able to add your signature to the petition due to the site being very busy at the moment :yinyang: i hope we get the server so busy every day it crashes, that maybe get some attention from #10

T1

Edit: its worked now lol

Edited by T1Neo

Guest be_my_flame

sodding hell the deadline is today! what kind of malarky is that?

OPPS :sadwalk:

lol Tony Blair and marko polo both agree to sign

Edited by be_my_flame

and, thankfully, not everyone gives up so easily.

if weed ever get's legalised it'll be due to the good folks here and people like them growing weed passing on the knowledge helping the sick and refusing to take notice of a ridiculous law, not because of some silly little petition ...... get real hvy, this is the sort of ineffective shit dewek or the LCA would be up for.

Edited by Lizard

if weed ever get's legalised it'll be due to the good folks here and people like them growing weed passing on the knowledge helping the sick and refusing to take notice of a ridiculous law, not because of some silly little petition ...... get real hvy, this is the sort of ineffective shit dewek or the LCA would be up for.

The more the merrier matey. Flawed or not, it's the thought that really counts, at least hvy is making the effort me thinks :puke: who are you to judge. :yinyang:

;)

Guest be_my_flame

If half the voters (people who actually bother not whole pop) vote Yes legalise, then that should count just as much as a referendum, Its on there fucking website FFS!!!

Since were not gonna get half the pop to sign unless we jump on this thing like a kid on a trampoline, how many would it take to force a referendum or some un thought of action by the government, for instance i.e hypothetically

My inexperienced mind tells me that if 500,000 were to sign it that should be enough, anyway i dont care, if 400,000 wanted to do it and it hurt no one except themsleves, they should be left alone to. I'll still fuckng hate the government and ill find something else to sign when its legal

Edited by be_my_flame

Don't be such a bah humbugger Lizard.

Don't be such a bah humbugger Lizard.

lol so you think that tony bliar will read the petition think blimey a handful of people have signed this, shit his pants and change the law ?

I may be scrooge's less charming twin brother but at least I know what reality smells like. ;)

Guest Gert Lush
not because of some silly little petition

Reality:- I think you will find that ANY unjust law that's been changed in this country (slavery, women's suffrage, race rights, homosexuality, etc, etc) all had their associated petitions.

You may need other things too, education, demonstrations, prisoners of conscience or whatever, but without a petition they don't even know what it is you want.

So I'll agree with Hvy and Church on this one.

Sometimes (not always) too much cynicism is just self-sabotage.

Edited by Gert Lush

I think you will find that ANY unjust law that's been changed in this country (slavery, women's suffrage, race rights, homosexuality, etc, etc) all had their associated petitions.

yes but they were all popular causes, nobody gives a fuck about us. ;)