Do You Know Any Psychics?

Culchi

I didn't mean any offence, but you are claiming that someone can heal your pain from 100 miles away...

You might think someone can affect your pain remotely, but they simply can't. It's not really up for debate, is it? Things like this have never been proven and it's not through lack of trying.

I read a report recently that said that cannabis provides "no objective pain relief".

Should patients who use cannabis for pain stop?

• Like 1

The reason all this is still up for debate is because it's not so. If it was fact (and by now it would be) there'd be no argument and it'd be like arguing water isn't wet. The mere point that it's still debated and often proved wrong shows that it's poppycock.

• Like 1

Look, I'm not trying to claim anything.

This was witnessed:

One day I had a sudden release from a particular set of painful symptoms. I was pleased, but thought not more about it. Around thirty minutes or so later (? I forget the precise timing) I got a telephone call from my Wiccan friend who asked "Has it arrived yet?". I was baffled and did not know what she was referring to. "The pains you were in, gone now, aren't they?", she went on to explain she had felt an urge to send me a pain release from the particular set of symptoms I was in (she identified them accurately). She did. It worked.

I don't care if this doesn't fit anyone's scientific precision. I don't go by the rule of the test tube and have no wish to. I was simply answering the topic. Then you come along and say "Impossible!"

Up for debate? No, and it never was. It was statement, of something that took place, in my life and to my body, as witnessed by my wife. What the fuck is it with you science types, that you sit in judgement over others like some kind of pope or priest?

Grrrrr!

:rofl:

• Like 7

Look, I'm not trying to claim anything

No worries, if your pain was to suddenly ease then that's a good thing.

:yinyang:

Edited by greatwhiteshark

I don't care if this doesn't fit anyone's scientific precision. I don't go by the rule of the test tube and have no wish to. I was simply answering the topic. Then you come along and say "Impossible!"

When I was at school, Earth was the only planet capable of sustaining life and bumble bees couldn't fly. Now there's life all over the universe and bumble bees can fly :trumpet:

Edited by sam-i-am

When I was at school, Earth was the only planet capable of sustaining life and bumble bees couldn't fly. Now there's life all over the universe and bumble bees can fly :trumpet:

Life all over the universe? i didn`t know we had made contact :wassnnme:

Life all over the universe? i didn`t know we had made contact :wassnnme:

Exactly. Probabilities inferences and shit, a dude in a white coat says it and suddenly FACT.

• Like 2

Exactly. Probabilities inferences and shit, a dude in a white coat says it and suddenly FACT.

Not sure what you are getting at there mate, has someone said this to be true?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What the fuck is it with you science types, that you sit in judgement over others like some kind of pope or priest?

Grrrrr!

:rofl:

Nope :)

• Like 1

Guest HailCannabis

I could read anyone's fortune here, and if they believe in it they will genuinely think I have read their fortune, because I know the techniques involved. It's simple psychology, nothing psychic about it.

Sorry, it's an old post and maybe you've given up reading fortunes on the Brighton seafront in the Summer lol but if you can stick by that, and read my next years fortune, I'll honestly deliver a genuine and worthwhile prize.

Won't lie, I'm a superstitious type, gullible perhaps, but I'm an honest bloke too. If you predict with reasonably accurately, I'll deliver a just reward. Honestly. We'll discuss the forfeit later..... :smokin: